Dont hate the player or the game. (pua hate)

Page 4 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:21 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
I dunno, Wolf lost my respect when he got all "internet tough guy" in the other thread and was talking about how 150 pounds is "scrawny" and then proceeded to try to pick a fight with somebody (MXH?).

That's the type of person that uses these stupid manipulation techniques, and then get all up in arms when they're called out on it.

The fact is I'm not getting internet anything, I have organized meet ups and I would gladly smack him in between the eyes if he ever set foot in London but we know he wouldn't.

I mean MXH, you talk like you know so much about physical violence but you look like you have never done a rep in your life, your biceps look about 12 inches big.

You:

Me:

I could curl you with one hand so why would I need to be afraid? You're not even 200lbs and I doubt you are even 150 lbs yet you keep acting like you are a 220 lb rugby player.

Last edited by Wolfheart on 11 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:21 pm

I feel sorry for Spongy right now. *hugs*

P.S. It's against site rules to post PM's publicly - just so you know.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
I dunno, Wolf lost my respect when he got all "internet tough guy" in the other thread and was talking about how 150 pounds is "scrawny" and then proceeded to try to pick a fight with somebody (MXH?).

That's the type of person that uses these stupid manipulation techniques, and then get all up in arms when they're called out on it.

To be honest its the best compliment ive recieved in my life. I aparently gained 30 lbs of muscle, and got called a prettyboy all in one insult. The only reason for someone to say that to me is either he wants a bromance or he is scared of me.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
Haha, you're a funny guy again but why don't you come to London? Have you seen yourself? your biceps are about 12 inches? I'm sure if I have so many haters, one of them will lend you the money to come here? I've called you out several times now but you continue to hide behind little insults and deny your claims.
While I really don't like this new path you've taken with your life I was still interested in coming to the meet ups to talk to everyone else. I was wondering if you could point me to where I could find the information on the meet up and if I would still be able to attend without you trying to prove how much tougher you are than me or anyone else if I don't like you as much as you'd wish.

Sorry to go off topic but I was hoping to attend the meet up. I think it would be a good chance for me to assess you and everyone else I talk to on WP as people rather than messages on a forum. *thumbs up*

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

MXH, you look about 120 in that photo, what are you benching? Because it looks like you have been lifting peanuts.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

Wolfheart wrote:
DialAForAwesome wrote:

The fact is I'm not getting internet anything, I have organized meet ups and I would gladly smack him in between the eyes if he ever set foot in London but we know he wouldn't.

I mean MXH, you talk like you know so much about physical violence but you look like you have never done a rep in your life, your biceps look about 12 inches big.

You:

Me:

I could curl you with one hand so why would I need to be afraid? You're not even 200lbs and I doubt you are even 150 lbs yet you keep acting like you are a 220 lb rugby player.

You're a moron. Just because you have bigger muscles, that doesn't mean you'd automatically win in a fight, and why the hell does it matter anyway? Have you nothing better to do than engage in pissing matches in a forum for aspies? Jesus christ...

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:24 pm

The winter meet up will be scheduled soon and there's no ultimate fighter style stuff going on at the meet up, it's just that wtfid2 kid isn't the first person MXH has threatened with physical violence, I remember him threatening Aussiebloke a while ago so I'm now asking if MXH will come to London and back those claims of physical violence.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:25 pm

At least my earlier "vibe" on the alpha-aggressor/predator thing proved to be accurate. Maybe my Aspiness in regard to reading other people is getting better? ;)

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:26 pm

Keep up the pissing match. Women find it SOOOOO attractive. I bet all the girls reading this thread have soaked panties right now due to your awesome display of manliness by being a tough guy on the internet.

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:27 pm

BlueMax wrote:
At least my earlier "vibe" on the alpha-aggressor/predator thing proved to be accurate. Maybe my Aspiness in regard to reading other people is getting better? ;)

Either that, or he's so blunt about it that it's impossible NOT to pick up on.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut it fat boy.

To: DerStadtschutz
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:08 am
Subject: Re: asdf
Shut your mouth fatboy and go play with girlfriends roll of flab.

Ah... Apparently wolfheart thinks you pleasure a woman by playing with her fat... No wonder he has to be a pickup "artist." He can't keep a woman around... He has to keep finding and utterly disappointing new girls every day.

Holy crap, are you serious? 8O

Although..... I didn't know posting PMs was against the site rules. At least, not until Kjas said so. :P

Also, Wolfheart, size isn't everything in a fight. I'm 152 pounds and toned, and actually had to learn to fight because of all the bullies I had throughout my school years. I learned techniques to disarm, techniques to put people to sleep, techniques to break joints, etc. I hate fighting but if someone tried something, I'd have no choice. It's not in the size of your muscles. It's in the techniques you use. Otherwise how could guys in the military that are my size know how to fight much bigger adversaries?

I mean, that post just kinda makes you sound like a meathead who thinks power is everything. :? No offense.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:29 pm

I'm not the one going around threatening members in a physical manner, I haven't threatened anyone, I have simply asked them that if they want to back up their claims to come to London.

MXH on the other hand has threatened aussiebloke(who is quite a nice man) and wtfid2 earlier.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:30 pm

DerStadtschutz wrote:
BlueMax wrote:

Either that, or he's so blunt about it that it's impossible NOT to pick up on.

Well, I got the vibe loooong before the "ooga-booga beat you up!" business... but yeah... I'm a long way off from being able to read people clearly and guess their intentions accurately. ;) Working on it... wish I could teach my son early so his life will be easier than mine was.

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:34 pm

Oh, and if my last post seemed kinda weird, I left out a detail: my friend's dad was in the military. When he found out I was being picked on by bullies, he taught me restraining techniques and it went on from there. Of course since I was a kid when he first did it, he only taught me the light stuff first lol.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:36 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Eh? I just show up at a night club or bar doing my own thing ans sometimes random hot women just come on to me since I am not in a relationship I do not see what is wrong with having a couple one nighters or friends with benefits.

There's nothing wrong with this. The "how" which is the in between part of how you get from A being in the bar to B being in their bed is the thing up for debate - the player and the game.

Yeah, of course, there are some limits such as taking advantage of drunk girls or drugging their drinks.
I dont take advantage of them, most of the time I just ignore them, because ironicly when I go to bars or clubbing I just go to relax not always look for sex its when I do not pay attention they come on to me and take me to their place and want to have a good time and also Im usually the one who is drunk at times. :lol:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Last edited by AspieOtaku on 11 Oct 2012, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2012, 1:37 pm

DialAForAwesome wrote:
Oh, and if my last post seemed kinda weird, I left out a detail: my friend's dad was in the military. When he found out I was being picked on by bullies, he taught me restraining techniques and it went on from there. Of course since I was a kid when he first did it, he only taught me the light stuff first lol.

Cool! Did you find that helped in regard to your bullies? My son is almost certain to run into it and in addition to trying to teach him social behaviours/skills, this sort of physical training might help him feel confident instead of powerless in a bad situation. I'd love to hear more on that!