NT crushing hard on a guy who might be an aspie

Page 2 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Cynic
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Oct 2012, 3:32 pm

CrushingHard61 wrote:
I’m an NT who is crushing really hard on a guy who I believe is an aspie.

Why would you be attracted to a Aspie if you're a NT gal? Surely NT guys have more to offer. :?

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2012, 7:49 pm

Cynic wrote:
Why would you be attracted to a Aspie if you're a NT gal? Surely NT guys have more to offer. :?

I don't know for certain he's an aspie but I strongly suspect he is.

But who can explain attraction? There is something special about him. I feel incredibly, almost irrationally happy when I see him. I'm very drawn to quirky, unique people, as I am quirky myself. I love that he's shy. I used to be very shy when I was a teenager so I relate to that. I also believe he would be honest with me, unlike a lot of NT guys I have dated who like to play head games. That is very appealing to me.

Also, his eyes are stunningly, hypnotically beautiful and his smile (rare though it is) makes my stomach do flip flops.

There is no one else who seems evenly remotely attractive to me right now.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

Are you going to capture this aspie you have a crush on? 8O

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2012, 8:13 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

I would like to. I'm working up the courage to ask him if he wants to hang out sometime away from the gym. I get very nervous, excited and a little tongue tied when I talk to him, but I always come away from it feeling very happy.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 10:08 pm

CrushingHard61 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

I would like to. I'm working up the courage to ask him if he wants to hang out sometime away from the gym. I get very nervous, excited and a little tongue tied when I talk to him, but I always come away from it feeling very happy.

Wonder if there's any girls that feel this way about me. Heh...

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Oct 2012, 7:19 am

1000Knives wrote:

Could very well be. :)
Keep an eye out for women who are watching you then diverting their eyes when you look their way.
Or women who compliment you out of the blue and then smile.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2012, 3:28 pm

CrushingHard61 wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Could very well be. :)
Keep an eye out for women who are watching you then diverting their eyes when you look their way.
Or women who compliment you out of the blue and then smile.
*starts taking notes*Compliments you out of the blue then smile
Ok now I got it now I will know when an nt likes me.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 5:18 pm

CrushingHard61 wrote:
Cynic wrote:

I don't know for certain he's an aspie but I strongly suspect he is.

But who can explain attraction? There is something special about him. I feel incredibly, almost irrationally happy when I see him. I'm very drawn to quirky, unique people, as I am quirky myself. I love that he's shy. I used to be very shy when I was a teenager so I relate to that. I also believe he would be honest with me, unlike a lot of NT guys I have dated who like to play head games. That is very appealing to me.

Also, his eyes are stunningly, hypnotically beautiful and his smile (rare though it is) makes my stomach do flip flops.

There is no one else who seems evenly remotely attractive to me right now.

This a lot of how I felt about my AS guy. I didn't know he had AS nor did I suspect it. I fell in love with him and after 9 months of me chasing him, he decided to tell me about it. Didn't matter though. I had already fallen for him and there was nothing-including AS that could have changed the way I felt.

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Oct 2012, 6:15 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:

This a lot of how I felt about my AS guy. I didn't know he had AS nor did I suspect it. I fell in love with him and after 9 months of me chasing him, he decided to tell me about it. Didn't matter though. I had already fallen for him and there was nothing-including AS that could have changed the way I felt.

Aww. Sweet. I love that you did the chasing. :)
Thanks for sharing. Hopefully my story will turn out something like yours.

WantToHaveALife
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2012, 4:30 pm

this is odd

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 4:08 am

WantToHaveALife wrote:
this is odd
Indeed it is I visualize NT women wearing safari hats and carrying nets on the look out for us aspie males in hopes of capturing us!! 8O

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Oct 2012, 9:23 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
this is odd
Indeed it is I visualize NT women wearing safari hats and carrying nets on the look out for us aspie males in hopes of capturing us!! 8O

Cute!

:lmao:

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 11:37 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
this is odd

Hope this happens to me. It's not likely at all though. In fact, I have a better chance at winning the Mega Millions jackpot.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2012, 2:49 pm

CrushingHard61 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
WantToHaveALife wrote:
this is odd

Cute!

:lmao:
And if we run they have a tranquilizer gun, they have trap set everywhere based on our obsessions like comic books manga books etc. 8O

LoriB
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Oct 2012, 3:47 pm

Next time you are talking to him why don't you just say "hey, what is it you do when you are not working out?" Then at least you have something to work with.

Cynic.. why would you think an NT girl wouldn't crush on an AS guy. And what would make you think an NT guy would have more to offer? I didn't know my guy was AS but seriously he has a ton more to offer me than anyone I have ever dated. I like quirky and I don't care that someone is "just not like everyone else" It is the fact that he just is who he is and the fact that he is soo sweet to me.

CrushingHard61
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Oct 2012, 5:48 pm

LoriB wrote:
Next time you are talking to him why don't you just say "hey, what is it you do when you are not working out?" Then at least you have something to work with.

Cynic.. why would you think an NT girl wouldn't crush on an AS guy. And what would make you think an NT guy would have more to offer? I didn't know my guy was AS but seriously he has a ton more to offer me than anyone I have ever dated. I like quirky and I don't care that someone is "just not like everyone else" It is the fact that he just is who he is and the fact that he is soo sweet to me.

Thanks, Lori. The question you suggest is a good one. We had a good chat last night and talked about movies. Oh, and we exchanged email addresses so I can ask him some questions that I think of after I see him. :)

Your guys sounds great. How long have you guys been together?