Page 7 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Growlithe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Mar 2013, 7:11 pm

nope thats me and my wife and atleast I have someone unlike you pikachu killer!

jk.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2013, 5:02 am

uwmonkdm wrote:
I would assume the answer is "No"...
I'm rather tall so I wouldn't know first hand, but any woman I've talked to has said she would feel weird/awkward/masculine etc. if she were to date a man shorter than her.
The average woman is pretty short, I don't think this is really a set back unless you're like, under 5'6 or something.

It's not like you're doomed, and most of the issue is outside stigma, like interracial couples have to deal with.. the glares, the laughing, yadda yadda.You'd clearly be better off not dating a woman who's like a foot taller than you, I've done the reverse and it made a few things awkward, you know..

Never had to deal with that...

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2013, 2:51 pm

I'm a 23-year-old guy, and I'm 5' 4" and 100 lbs. I don't have either my height or weight going for me, but I'm in pretty good shape, and I try to keep myself well-groomed. I actually met a woman at the young adults' retreat I went to this weekend in Santa Cruz; she's a year or two older than I am, and she's probably almost half a head taller than I am, if not more- but we hit it off pretty well. Enough so, that she gave me her contact info, and we're keeping in touch via Facebook and text messaging.

I'm living proof that you don't have to look like a model or a football player to be attractive to women.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2013, 4:24 pm

Zokk wrote:
I'm a 23-year-old guy, and I'm 5' 4" and 100 lbs. I don't have either my height or weight going for me, but I'm in pretty good shape, and I try to keep myself well-groomed. I actually met a woman at the young adults' retreat I went to this weekend in Santa Cruz; she's a year or two older than I am, and she's probably almost half a head taller than I am, if not more- but we hit it off pretty well. Enough so, that she gave me her contact info, and we're keeping in touch via Facebook and text messaging.

I'm living proof that you don't have to look like a model or a football player to be attractive to women.

:cheers: