Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Jessicella
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2012, 11:32 am

Sorry for the negativity. I feel depressed. I wasn't sure if I should post this under the Love and Dating or the Haven because I'm depressed. I thought if I'm gonna tell anyone my issues, it will be on here where maybe people like myself can understand.

Ok. Where do I start? I'm 25 year old female and dating and relationships are hard. I've always been a little developmentally behind in certain ways but ahead of the game in others. I look like and sometimes even act like more like a 15 year old (but not in an immature and stupid sort of way). Last year, I started getting more interested in the love and dating game.

For goodness sakes, I've never even had a real kiss....innocent hugs and kisses on the cheek and that's it. I've been on dates and I surprisingly went to high school prom with a friend through school who was a part time boyfriend lol but I was too distant and didn't care for relationships at the time (remember, being developmentally behind?). But I've basically never had a real proper boyfriend. I had an opportunity in the summer to be in a relationship but I f****d it up.

I do believe I know what love is though. I have had a crush/been in love with someone a couple times in my life time and to me, love and having a crush is the same thing....it's when you really really like someone and get really nervous around them. But I'm indifferent in that way too; I mean, all my friends are constantly "head over heels" for somebody and I just never feel like that way a lot.

I've worked on some of my social problems and have come a long way. But I'm still weird and quirky. I've been doing this online dating thing called plenty of fish for a couple months...not so sure about it. I know OK Cupid has been mentioned on here so I might give that a try.

Also, I've been lying about my age and such recenetly. I've been telling people I'm 19 ( even thought about lying and saying I'm 15 but that's probably stretching it because I do have a job and can drive) because it seems more appropriate. I know it's wrong but I'm sick of people being shocked when I tell them my real age. I seem to click better with younger people anyways and when I used to tell them my real age, they weren't interested anymore. I don't know why people judge you based on your age.

Oh yeah, one last thing, because of my pdd-nos my driving is limited.
I'm sorry this is long. If you read all this, thanks for your patience. I'm not really sure what I'm asking. I'm not asking anything actually, just people who maybe can relate? Or have been in my situation.

Last edited by Jessicella on 31 Dec 2012, 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mfs1013
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Dec 2012, 11:49 am

Hi, welcome to WP!

Can you post a picture of yourself so we know what you look like?

I'm on OkCupid and PlentyOfFish and i have very little luck on there as well.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mfs1013

http://soundcloud.com/DJMFS
http://mixcloud.com/DJMFS

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 12:08 pm

You'll fit right in here... male or female, a LOT of folks here have been (or still are) in the same boat as you!

Heck, you may make a few new friends or even a "special someone" if they live close enough! :D

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 12:39 pm

BlueMax wrote:
You'll fit right in here... male or female, a LOT of folks here have been (or still are) in the same boat as you!

Heck, you may make a few new friends or even a "special someone" if they live close enough! :D

i can name a handfull of pond hoppers too.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 12:56 pm

It is difficult since a club like a hiking club or kayaking club may not meet often enough to really get social traction going. I have a theory that only about 1 out of 9 clubs or organizations really meet often. And what I take from this is that I want to respectfully visit and light-touch a variety of clubs.

I like what you say about being nervous and viewing this in a positive way. Another thing for me is if I find myself wondering and looking forward to how a person would react to something.

Chummy
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 1:33 pm

Welcome to WP Jessi. Why is your driving limited tho?

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 2:24 pm

mfs1013 wrote:
Hi, welcome to WP!

Can you post a picture of yourself so we know what you look like?

I'm on OkCupid and PlentyOfFish and i have very little luck on there as well.

um. don't know how to get a pic on here. I have some on facebook though.

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 2:30 pm

Chummy wrote:
Welcome to WP Jessi. Why is your driving limited tho?

Well, I have a spatial awareness problem...which I have learned recently is common with people on the autism spectrum. Yeah...I don't want to even get into the bad experiences I've had with driving but yeah I can basically drive 20ish minutes from my house (I think that equals to about 10 to less than 15 miles from my house).

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 2:31 pm

and thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Yeah, I've made a few friends on here already and added them on facebook to chat because I don't understand the chat thingy on here so yeah.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:36 pm

oh not you again...you always complain and delete your damned threads.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:38 pm

Welcome, Jessi! It's good to have you here!

(PS: Don't feed the troll.)

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:40 pm

Fnord wrote:

you insulted billiscool in a PM and in another thread and you call me a troll? I asked jess for her fb many times and she not only ignores but deletes her threads..and then makes another one saying the same thing..she has been on wrongplanet for quite some time already.

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 2:50 pm

Fnord wrote:

agreed lol.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:51 pm

Jessicella wrote:
Fnord wrote:

agreed lol.
hey jess when are you deleting this thread?

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 2:52 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

you insulted billiscool in a PM and in another thread and you call me a troll? I asked jess for her fb many times and she not only ignores but deletes her threads..and then makes another one saying the same thing..she has been on wrongplanet for quite some time already.

I haven't been on here for that long. Yeah, it says been here since August I think but didn't do a whole lot for the first few months. If you are gonna be mean to me and make me feel worse than I already feel, then go away. I don't need it right now.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:54 pm

Jessicella wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Fnord wrote:

I haven't been on here for that long. Yeah, it says been here since August I think but didn't do a whole lot for the first few months. If you are gonna be mean to me and make me feel worse than I already feel, then go away. I don't need it right now.
im not the one crying about being a virgin and then deleting my threads when lots of guys offer to be my virtual gf...
I also dont ignore people who take me up on my offer to be fb friends.
i predict this thread will be deleted soon.
btw you claim you're pretty and also claim you've had part time bfs or bfs where you;ve screwed it up so it's your fault you have no bf.