Page 3 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

02 Jan 2013, 6:05 pm

Jessicella wrote:
you talking to me? I live in NC.

Too bad. :)

You'll be fine, though, I'm sure. If you're just developmentally behind, you'll get there eventually. Things like lack of experience and virginity are not held against girls to nearly the same extent as they are against guys. Age is. But if you look young, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't overlook the shy ones.

Jessicella
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Jan 2013, 6:07 pm

Tyri0n wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
you talking to me? I live in NC.

Too bad. :)

You'll be fine, though, I'm sure. If you're just developmentally behind, you'll get there eventually. Things like lack of experience and virginity are not held against girls to nearly the same extent as they are against guys. Age is. But if you look young, I'm sure you'll be fine. Just don't overlook the shy ones.

Where you live? I like shyer type of guys. Wish there were more nicer type of guys out there.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 6:09 pm

Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
I know everyone keeps saying to me you will be thankful when you are old but as of now it makes it rather difficult in the dating world as well as my lack of "experience"

I feel the same, and no, to be honest.... I am not thankful for that now at this age (30).

You're not old lol. So, you're lacking "experience" too?

2012 was my true first year of experience in that area; to an extent.

so you lost the v-card.

Not really, been really close to it though, few times.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 6:16 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Feckin' hell, man. I can't imagine that the Lebanese are that sexually repressed by the way you paint them. Get out there and flirt with the wumminz!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

Tequila wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Feckin' hell, man. I can't imagine that the Lebanese are that sexually repressed by the way you paint them. Get out there and flirt with the wumminz!

I didn't paint anyone, I am talking about myself.

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 9:52 am

Jessicella wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:
I know how you feel about people not believing you when you tell them you're age.

I'm 21 and everyone thinks I'm 14-15 years old. It's annoying but look at it this way - By the time we're in our 40's everyone will think that we're in our 20's!

It sucks now but you'll love it later on in life.

I wouldn't worry about being a virgin or that you haven't had your first kiss. There is no standard age when people should have experienced both of those things by now. Everyone is different.

If you really want to get over the nervousness that you may feel, there are many different ways that you can practice socializing. I used to go to coffee shops and bookstores all the time when I was 16-17 just to work on approaching people I didn't know and talking to them - eventually graduating to cute girls my age and striking up good convos - getting numbers even.

There's always a lot of things that you can do it just depends on how hard you're willing to work to improve yourself and up your odds of meeting someone.

I know everyone keeps saying to me you will be thankful when you are old but as of now it makes it rather difficult in the dating world as well as my lack of "experience". Nervousness and such is not my issue. I've gotten over that pretty much. I go to Church (try new churches), go to new fitness group classes, and similar things by myself...which I think is pretty brave lol. I'm just indifferent from a lot of people.

I don't think lack of experience is a negative, for women. Many guys would cherish someone who was not experienced, and a lot of men wouldn't like a girl who's been around too much, if you know what i mean. I can't speak for everyone, but it certainly wouldn't sit well with me. I'd prefer someone a little closer to my experience level. I can't expect a girl who hasn't had a BF before, they are practically non existent at my age, but a lot of guys will feel uncomfortable if she's had too much experience.

For some reason, being an inexperienced guy is a turn off for a lot of women. I would have thought she'd like to feel special, and I'd have thought being number 1000 conquest wouldn't make you feel very special and wanted.

I think if people here searched for people of a similar experience level, we'd have more success in these matters

Jessicella

06 Jan 2013, 12:01 pm

Adam82 wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:

quote]

I don't think lack of experience is a negative, for women. Many guys would cherish someone who was not experienced, and a lot of men wouldn't like a girl who's been around too much, if you know what i mean. I can't speak for everyone, but it certainly wouldn't sit well with me. I'd prefer someone a little closer to my experience level. I can't expect a girl who hasn't had a BF before, they are practically non existent at my age, but a lot of guys will feel uncomfortable if she's had too much experience.

For some reason, being an inexperienced guy is a turn off for a lot of women. I would have thought she'd like to feel special, and I'd have thought being number 1000 conquest wouldn't make you feel very special and wanted.

I think if people here searched for people of a similar experience level, we'd have more success in these matters

I would actually really like a bf that has no experience or not much of it. I have yet to meet a nice guy. As a lady, I don't think it's a turn off at all! But rather sweet. Maybe it's because the only guys that are attracted to me and the only ones I can get are people who want a one night relationship :(

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 9:18 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
I know everyone keeps saying to me you will be thankful when you are old but as of now it makes it rather difficult in the dating world as well as my lack of "experience"

I feel the same, and no, to be honest.... I am not thankful for that now at this age (30).

You're not old lol. So, you're lacking "experience" too?

2012 was my true first year of experience in that area; to an extent.

so you lost the v-card.

That's sad. I always thought you were funny and nice :(

I know you've been dating girls, so I'm wondering if you've had opportunities that you didn't take? Or have you never had the option of turning down an offer?

Do people in that region believe more in abstinence until marriage?

I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a girl I didn't even like (I was depressed and figured I'd take what I could get), and I kept losing the erection in the middle of the experience. Also I had sex a dozen times or so with a girl I did sincerely like last year.

I thought that was kind of odd because I thought you were more naturally socially gifted than myself.

ShamelessGit
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 9:22 pm

I am really curious about what the OP looks like. Usually pretty girls can get laid whenever they want (but not necessarily by somebody they like). Also this is a little strange because usually guys are the ones who feel like s**t for being virgins, and somehow it's precious if a woman is a virgin.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

ShamelessGit wrote:
I am really curious about what the OP looks like. Usually pretty girls can get laid whenever they want (but not necessarily by somebody they like). Also this is a little strange because usually guys are the ones who feel like sh** for being virgins, and somehow it's precious if a woman is a virgin.
she's trolling for attention..i asked for her fb twnty times and she ignored me(she was begging guys to add her)

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

Jessicella wrote:
Adam82 wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:

quote]

I would actually really like a bf that has no experience or not much of it. I have yet to meet a nice guy. As a lady, I don't think it's a turn off at all! But rather sweet. Maybe it's because the only guys that are attracted to me and the only ones I can get are people who want a one night relationship :(
then dont complain about being a ''losr virgin' you are insulting those of us who actually CANT lose our virginity. You are a relationship virgin not an involuntarily never had sex virgin. Go have sex with the many guys who want a one night relationship.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 11:09 pm

I seriously wonder why you have not been permanently banned from these forums wtfid2. All you do, in each and every thread is toss venom around.

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jan 2013, 11:10 pm

If it's any consolation, you're not at all alone. I am also a female Aspie, of 25, who is a virgin. I don't have any shame about it.

However, I am experienced. I've kissed naked in a bed with someone and done other stuff with them, and other stuff with someone else. But I haven't actually had sex.
It's not a big deal. Sex follows on pretty quickly from kissing and fondling, and kissing and fondling feels nice with someone you like.

Just find someone you like in your own time, don't feel pressured, and explore your own body if it helps as well.

Don't be too hard on yourself about it.

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jan 2013, 11:11 pm

Dantac wrote:
I seriously wonder why you have not been permanently banned from these forums wtfid2. All you do, in each and every thread is toss venom around.

I completely agree. I think he should be banned. He just spreads vitriol and pushes people's buttons- or tries to. He's not actually that affective, but in his attempts he is most annoying.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 11:31 pm

Dantac wrote:
no i dont i support a lot of people on this site..perhaps you are blind to the threads brian runs makes? Im not tossing venom im stating truth
perhaps you are blind to the community hygiene and workout logs i have started to inspire people to better themselves?

i would go to an eye doctor.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

Cuckooflower wrote:
Dantac wrote:

I completely agree. I think he should be banned. He just spreads vitriol and pushes people's buttons- or tries to. He's not actually that affective, but in his attempts he is most annoying.
im not trying to push anyone's buttons im just stating truth