Page 4 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2013, 11:32 pm

Cuckooflower wrote:
Dantac wrote:
I seriously wonder why you have not been permanently banned from these forums wtfid2. All you do, in each and every thread is toss venom around.

I completely agree. I think he should be banned. He just spreads vitriol and pushes people's buttons- or tries to. He's not actually that affective, but in his attempts he is most annoying.
im not trying to push anyone's buttons im just stating truth

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 12:02 am

wtfid2 wrote:
Cuckooflower wrote:
Dantac wrote:
I seriously wonder why you have not been permanently banned from these forums wtfid2. All you do, in each and every thread is toss venom around.

I completely agree. I think he should be banned. He just spreads vitriol and pushes people's buttons- or tries to. He's not actually that affective, but in his attempts he is most annoying.

He is entitled to his opinion as so are you within logic and reason. Simply because you find someone annoying doesn't mean you have the right to have them banned, you need a good logical reason before making a strong point against someone.

Jessicella
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Jan 2013, 7:54 am

to wtfid, you haven't asked me 20 times to be your friend. I'm not looking for attention either. For goodness sakes, if you want to be friends then lets be friends. I don't want hard feelings between anyone.

Adam82
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 8:02 am

Jessicella wrote:
Adam82 wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
MadeUnderground wrote:

quote]

I don't think lack of experience is a negative, for women. Many guys would cherish someone who was not experienced, and a lot of men wouldn't like a girl who's been around too much, if you know what i mean. I can't speak for everyone, but it certainly wouldn't sit well with me. I'd prefer someone a little closer to my experience level. I can't expect a girl who hasn't had a BF before, they are practically non existent at my age, but a lot of guys will feel uncomfortable if she's had too much experience.

For some reason, being an inexperienced guy is a turn off for a lot of women. I would have thought she'd like to feel special, and I'd have thought being number 1000 conquest wouldn't make you feel very special and wanted.

I think if people here searched for people of a similar experience level, we'd have more success in these matters

I would actually really like a bf that has no experience or not much of it. I have yet to meet a nice guy. As a lady, I don't think it's a turn off at all! But rather sweet. Maybe it's because the only guys that are attracted to me and the only ones I can get are people who want a one night relationship :(

Yeah :( I think we should be looking for people with similar wants and values to ourselves. This can be hard to find. Many aspies can be a bit old fashioned. So, I am unlikely to meet someone I'm compatible with in some sleazy bar, for example. Question is, where DO you find them these days? There's always online dating, but I don't trust that. I've heard a lot of horror stories about it from people.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 8:08 am

ShamelessGit wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Jessicella wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
I know everyone keeps saying to me you will be thankful when you are old but as of now it makes it rather difficult in the dating world as well as my lack of "experience"

I feel the same, and no, to be honest.... I am not thankful for that now at this age (30).

You're not old lol. So, you're lacking "experience" too?

2012 was my true first year of experience in that area; to an extent.

so you lost the v-card.

Not really, been really close to it though, few times.

That's sad. I always thought you were funny and nice :(

I know you've been dating girls, so I'm wondering if you've had opportunities that you didn't take? Or have you never had the option of turning down an offer?

Do people in that region believe more in abstinence until marriage?

I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a girl I didn't even like (I was depressed and figured I'd take what I could get), and I kept losing the erection in the middle of the experience. Also I had sex a dozen times or so with a girl I did sincerely like last year.

I thought that was kind of odd because I thought you were more naturally socially gifted than myself.

All offers turned down by me.

The first was by a girl from a clan family (nasty people) - so I didn't screw with her.

The second wanted unsafe sex.

The third wanted sex after first date but told her to slow down - then things went badly.

Ahh and there was one by a 19 yo girl, she's too young (she was too horny but to anxious too) so I letted her go.

All during last year.

I am far from socially gifted.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 8:30 am

Being a virgin doesn't equal being a loser.

It just means you haven't had sexual intercourse with someone.

Unless of course you think a lack of sex equals being a loser, well I'd say thinking that makes you a loser (well, not really, rather silly) and you're a slave to hormones (you only want to have sex because of species propagation after all).

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

07 Jan 2013, 10:47 am

wtfid2 has been suspended for 1 month for blatantly ignoring my earlier warning, and to give him time to reflect and reform his aggressive posting style.
There will be no second chance.

Plodder
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 11:16 am

:o

:cheers:

:thumleft:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 12:20 pm

I was wondering why he's always furious, like a volcano about to erupt.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 12:50 pm

There's a whooooole lotta' pain behind that rage. :(

I wish everyone could see a GOOD counselor... a bad one is worthless, but a good one can really sort out the cobwebs in the brain! Pity mine got promoted and moved away - she did a lot of good for me!

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 2:05 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Welcome, Jessi! It's good to have you here!

(PS: Don't feed the troll.)
you insulted billiscool in a PM and in another thread and you call me a troll? I asked jess for her fb many times and she not only ignores but deletes her threads..and then makes another one saying the same thing..she has been on wrongplanet for quite some time already.

LOL...REJECTED by a virgin :lol: maybe you should take a hint, dude. Can't help but feel your negativity towards this person is fueled by rejection and your own agenda.

There are a lot of people that delete threads/posts or remove the content because it's very personal and they want at least a handful of the public to know but not leave it out there long enough for people closer to them in real life to find it. Get over it, man.

EDIT: Just saw the suspension notice. Bahaha!

Jess, welcome to WP, BTW. Don't feel bad about your position. It's better nothing has happened at all than something bad you may regret. All underlying issues you may have will be fixed over time. I found this forum to be helpful in understanding my past behaviour. It will probably be very useful to you, too, if not good for just moral support :)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 2:11 pm

Jess is beautiful and she's not stuck up as wtfid2 is claiming.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 2:14 pm

I gathered as much. I know some people hate rejection, but daaaaamn hahaha

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2013, 2:15 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Cuckooflower wrote:
Dantac wrote:

He is entitled to his opinion as so are you within logic and reason. Simply because you find someone annoying doesn't mean you have the right to have them banned, you need a good logical reason before making a strong point against someone.

He is indeed entitled to his opinion within logic and reason, but you clearly haven't noiced that wtfid2 does not state his opinion within such bounds, but instead is willfully provocative, insulting and non-sensical in many of his posts.

I did not even remotely suggest he should be banned for being annoying; the reason I think he should be banned is for being offensive and derailing threads from their original subject.

I specifically said (if you would kindly care to re-read what I wrote) that his attempts at pushing people's buttons are ''most annoying'', rather than being particularly affective.

It is the fact that he tries so hard to push buttons that justifies him being banned. His being an annoyance is merely a side effect of that tyranny, not the primary justification.

Cf

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 2:43 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:

Why a rejection by a virgin would be greater (and more 'surprising' and funnier as if it's way less expected) than a rejection by a non-virgin?

That won't make the OP feels any better.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2013, 2:46 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
JanuaryMan wrote:

Why a rejection by a virgin would be greater (and more 'surprising' and funnier) than a rejection by a non-virgin?

That won't make the OP feels any better.

I personally don't believe it makes any difference, but I figured the offending poster would be more hung up on it than you or I. I guess that's a reportable offence :D no hard feelings, OP. As Boo implies, it really isn't that big a deal.