Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 2:54 pm

Jessicella wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Welcome, Jessi! It's good to have you here!

(PS: Don't feed the troll.)
you insulted billiscool in a PM and in another thread and you call me a troll? I asked jess for her fb many times and she not only ignores but deletes her threads..and then makes another one saying the same thing..she has been on wrongplanet for quite some time already.

I haven't been on here for that long. Yeah, it says been here since August I think but didn't do a whole lot for the first few months. If you are gonna be mean to me and make me feel worse than I already feel, then go away. I don't need it right now.
im not the one crying about being a virgin and then deleting my threads when lots of guys offer to be my virtual gf...
I also dont ignore people who take me up on my offer to be fb friends.
i predict this thread will be deleted soon.
btw you claim you're pretty and also claim you've had part time bfs or bfs where you;ve screwed it up so it's your fault you have no bf.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Jessicella
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Dec 2012, 2:59 pm

*bites lip* and thinks, "I'm not gonna say anything. I'm not gonna say anything."

edit: ok I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. you got some serious issues. If you want to be my friend so badly give me your email and we can be best friends! yay!! !! ! feel better?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:05 pm

Jessi, don't let anyone bully you into doing anything you might regret later.

You seem nice, so why not post your problems in The Haven instead?

Posters there are supposed to be considerate, while those who start threads in L&D risk being harassed by every troll that happens along.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 3:10 pm

Jessicella wrote:
*bites lip* and thinks, "I'm not gonna say anything. I'm not gonna say anything."

edit: ok I don't even know what the hell you are talking about. you got some serious issues. If you want to be my friend so badly give me your email and we can be best friends! yay!! !! ! feel better?
you always resort to calling people mean or yelling at them..seen it all before..yawn.

Fawlty

31 Dec 2012, 3:18 pm

Hi Jessicella,

Don't get upset. That's not a good start of 2013.
By the way; I wish you a Happy New Year with lots of kissing!

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

31 Dec 2012, 3:20 pm

wtfid2, cut the crap.
Allowing you five posts to spit acid is more than you deserve so don't push your luck any further, Ok?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 4:18 pm

Cornflake wrote:
wtfid2, cut the crap.
Allowing you five posts to spit acid is more than you deserve so don't push your luck any further, Ok?
I wasnt trolling as fnord makes it seem. I was just expressing how annoyed I am that jess is trying to take advantage of a lot of the guys here. She seems to like playing on their emotions by posting a personal ad searching for friends and a bf only to delete her ''ad'' and ignore the pms she receives when people express interest. She cycles between these threads deleting and reposting.

i also dont think that telling her that her lack of bf is her fault is really something that is spitting acid either.
but since you think im trolling ill drop this issue.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 4:45 pm

Hello there! Mr. Obnoxious to the rescue!

Jessicella wrote:
Sorry for the negativity. I feel depressed.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jessicella. There's never a good time of year to feel depressed, but being depressed around Christmas and New Year has to be the bloody pits.

Jessicella wrote:
I wasn't sure if I should post this under the Love and Dating or the Haven because I'm depressed.

If you're in distress, then The Haven would probably be a better place to start.

Jessicella wrote:
I thought if I'm gonna tell anyone my issues, it will be on here where maybe people like myself can understand.

I understand!

Jessicella wrote:
Ok. Where do I start? I'm 25 year old female and dating and relationships are hard.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LmZCMmNPkM[/youtube]

Same here. I'm 24 - though I have an appendage, whereas you do not - and I'll tell you, it's not easy for any of us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having it tough. As that old advert says, "join our club".

Jessicella wrote:
I've always been a little developmentally behind in certain ways but ahead of the game in others.

Me too, I'd guess.

Jessicella wrote:
I look like and sometimes even act like more like a 15 year old (but not in an immature and stupid sort of way).

You know, a lot of men find that sort of thing very endearing and sexy.

Jessicella wrote:
Last year, I started getting more interested in the love and dating game.

Good stuff. :)

Jessicella wrote:
For goodness sakes, I've never even had a real kiss....innocent hugs and kisses on the cheek and that's it.

I empathise, because I'm in a similar situation.

Jessicella wrote:
I've been on dates and I surprisingly went to high school prom with a friend through school who was a part time boyfriend lol but I was too distant and didn't care for relationships at the time (remember, being developmentally behind?).

Yup.

Jessicella wrote:
But I've basically never had a real proper boyfriend. I had an opportunity in the summer to be in a relationship but I f**** it up.

No, you didn't. It just wasn't the right time, or possibly even the right person. If that was the right person, he'd come around in the end and be patient with you. That's all it really needs.

Jessicella wrote:
I do believe I know what love is though. I have had a crush/been in love with someone a couple times in my life time and to me, love and having a crush is the same thing....it's when you really really like someone and get really nervous around them. But I'm indifferent in that way too; I mean, all my friends are constantly "head over heals" for somebody and I just never feel like that way a lot.

Then it is special for you. It may well not be for them.

Jessicella wrote:
I've worked on some of my social problems and have come a long way. But I'm still weird and quirky.

Most of us are. You want someone who will reflect your weirdness and quirkiness well, and can adapt to it for you. You don't want to be completely normal and dead-on boring, because that's pretty much where every bugger else is.

Jessicella wrote:
I've been doing this online dating thing called plenty of fish for a couple months...not so sure about it.

What do you want to be on crap like that for?! I was on it for a while a few years back and found it to be a complete waste of time. As a man, you get rejected by everyone and I'm sure that as a woman you'll get a lot of interest from desperate loners and not-very-nice people looking for a shag.

Jessicella wrote:
I know OK Cupid has been mentioned on here so I might give that a try.

Depending on where you live, have you thought about spending time on online forums that are relevant to your interests? You may well find people like that.

Jessicella wrote:
Also, I've been lying about my age and such recenetly. I've been telling people I'm 19 ( even thought about lying and saying I'm 15 but that's probably stretching it because I do have a job and can drive) because it seems more appropriate.

I understand, but this isn't good to be doing. Look towards packing it in sharpish.

Jessicella wrote:
Oh yeah, one last thing, because of my pdd-nos my driving is limited.

What do you mean? No motorways and such?

Jessicella wrote:
I'm sorry this is long. If you read all this, thanks for your patience.

I replied to it as well - how about that? ;)

Jessicella wrote:
I'm not really sure what I'm asking.

You probably want people to sympathise and empathise and offer support. Don't worry; it's a normal, human thing to want, to desire that. :)

Last edited by Tequila on 31 Dec 2012, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 4:46 pm

I think that lying about your age is a really bad idea...it's never a good idea to start off a friendship with a lie. And it sounds from your post like you are overly critical of yourself and your situation. There are plenty of people here, myself included, who are in relatively similar circumstances, but your outlook can make a huge difference in your outcome. If you think of yourself as a "virgin loser", then that perception can unconsciously rub off on other people...improving your opinion of yourself can have a huge impact on your overall well-being, including how others view you.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 4:50 pm

AardvarkGoodSwimmer wrote:
It is difficult since a club like a hiking club or kayaking club may not meet often enough to really get social traction going. I have a theory that only about 1 out of 9 clubs or organizations really meet often. And what I take from this is that I want to respectfully visit and light-touch a variety of clubs.

I like what you say about being nervous and viewing this in a positive way. Another thing for me is if I find myself wondering and looking forward to how a person would react to something.

Well, you go to the club or church or whatever to meet like minded people so you can get phone numbers and hang out outside of the club.

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 4:59 pm

Stop viewing yourself this way. That's the first thing you really need to do. Self perceptions can and do perpetuate conditions. If something is that limiting of a belief, that it makes you think you have no worth, then that belief has zero value and just causes mental clutter that makes it harder to get through the day. There's an economy to the psyche, and basic beliefs can be a serious draw on mental resources. If you really want physical and emotional intimacy in your life, don't be afraid of being passionate either. Be passion incarnate, in everything you do, whether it relates to the opposite sex or washing dishes, waiting tables, or banging on a drum. Do it all from your heart, and the universe will repay you. I promise.

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 5:04 pm

Stargazer43 wrote:
I think that lying about your age is a really bad idea...it's never a good idea to start off a friendship with a lie. And it sounds from your post like you are overly critical of yourself and your situation. There are plenty of people here, myself included, who are in relatively similar circumstances, but your outlook can make a huge difference in your outcome. If you think of yourself as a "virgin loser", then that perception can unconsciously rub off on other people...improving your opinion of yourself can have a huge impact on your overall well-being, including how others view you.

Thanks for the input. I can be very critical of myself. And I do know from my research and this site especially that there are plenty of people like this. I do actually like myself...it's just that the past week I've been feeling down about myself and I think it's because of some guy I was talking to.

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 5:06 pm

JNathanK wrote:
Stop viewing yourself this way. That's the first thing you really need to do. Self perceptions can and do perpetuate conditions. If something is that limiting of a belief, that it makes you think you have no worth, then that belief has zero value and just causes mental clutter that makes it harder to get through the day. There's an economy to the psyche, and basic beliefs can be a serious draw on mental resources. If you really want physical and emotional intimacy in your life, don't be afraid of being passionate either. Be passion incarnate, in everything you do, whether it relates to the opposite sex or washing dishes, waiting tables, or banging on a drum. Do it all from your heart, and the universe will repay you. I promise.

ya I don't know why I'm making such a big deal of this. I need to stop beating myself up...just been a rough few days I guess.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 5:12 pm

Jessicella wrote:
omg. I think we've gotten off topic.

"We" have not gone off-topic - the majority of us are still very much ON topic!

Jessicella wrote:
Stargazer43 wrote:

Thanks for the input. I can be very critical of myself. And I do know from my research and this site especially that there are plenty of people like this. I do actually like myself...it's just that the past week I've been feeling down about myself and I think it's because of some guy I was talking to.

I'm sorry. As I said, you seem nice, so please don't be too critical of yourself - a little bit is okay, because it keeps you from becoming prideful and critical of others - but try to focus on the things that are good about you and that you are good at.

This may seem trivial, but I like the fact that your posts are well-written and easy to read. For me, this is a big plus. It means that you are intelligent and educated - more big pluses. I've never read any posts of yours where you were mean or arrogant - still more pluses!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jessicella

31 Dec 2012, 6:34 pm

Thanks for the compliment/comment; yes, I'm a bit of a grammar nazi if I'm being honest!

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

31 Dec 2012, 8:20 pm

Don't feel too bad OP. I got shot down by a girl with hirsutism, including 3 tufts of hair in her chest. Welcome to the bottom of the barrel, sweetie. No sense in wallowing in despair about it. The sooner you accept it the happier you'll be.