Windowed 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Separated 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Divorced 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 125

Folza
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Jan 2013, 10:33 am

I've only had two relationships. The first one taught me that some girls can be complete drama queens and exploit the "nice guys", while my second, and current girlfriend, has taught me what it means to be in a relationship, the value of love and has been coaching me on social and dating rules :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2013, 5:10 pm

I am single.

ArielleTX
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jan 2013, 2:55 pm

Well, I'm 19 and on my own. I'm trying to get used to the idea that I likely will be alone for a good while.

I'm not too down about it though. It's just the way things are.

Tarzan
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jan 2013, 7:05 am

should add an option for multiple open relationships

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jan 2013, 4:08 pm

I'm single at the moment. I was single by choice until a couple of years ago when I noticed a lot of my classmates/peers getting into serious, long-term relationships or getting engaged. First date for me came when I was 17 and I have occasionally dated several other women since then. But I wasn't emotionally attracted enough to them to form a romantic relationship with any of them (although they seemed to like me).

Now that I am out of college, it is harder to find a girlfriend since I do not see, in person, many women who are around my age and are still single (based on observations I have been making). But this can apply to any fresh-out-of-college guy who is single. This is one reason why I started online dating. Over the last two years, I have had several online relationships with women. Some of these women are those I have met in real life and dated. Other women who I met online were those who I liked a lot and expressed my desire to meet up with them in real life (one of whom initially contacted me) after messaging each other back and forth for an extended period of time (i.e. for at least a month). But something came up that ended any chance of me going out with them in real life (either that was by moving to a place that's located hours away from where I live or revealing that she already found a guy online who she became serious about).

However, I will not give up on the whole 'finding a girlfriend' game. Here is how I see it: a romantic relationship is like a job. Finding the right one is not an easy task. But when you do and are able to keep one for an extended period of time while enjoying it at the same time, you'll receive that feeling of happiness and satisfaction and will want to keep it forever.