The Dating Game: What I've learned from WP Love&Dating

Page 8 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

BlueMax wrote:
MR20 wrote:
How? How can I make things better for myself. Make myself unugly, unslow, unretarded, mentally stable, able to talk like a normal person, not annoying to be around, not have anxiety when I'm around crowds of people, etc.

Do you have a magic potion that I can use?

Yes! It's called STOP WHINING AND MAKING EXCUSES, THEN DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!!

I'm not making excuses, I'm telling THE TRUTH. (see I can type in upper case too)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:05 pm

Waaahhhh!! ! Get off your ass.

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:07 pm

BlueMax wrote:

Waaahhhh!! ! Get off your ass.

Leave me alone! Stop being mean to me. If you don't like me or what I'm saying you don't have to respond. (lol irony)

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm

If I didn't give a crap I wouldn't bother... hundreds of people have tried to help you, even offering to come to your house! You've ignored ALL of it... the only thing you want is "poor baby" sympathy - like you're addicted to it.

Sympathy addict. ....Let that sink in.

You already know what to do. The only way out of the mudhole you're stuck in is to get up and start climbing.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 4:33 pm

wow, that's about enough flamebaiting. the lock is staying on this time.

EDIT: i mean that members are attacking MR20. yes, it can be annoying that he doesn't take advice and he seems to want pity, but that doesn't mean you can belittle him. it breaks the rules:

Quote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Conduct
-----------
The following activities are unacceptable on WrongPlanet:

1. Posting offensive language, comments, video, or images.
Unacceptable content includes swearing; racist, sexist, homophobic language; behavior intended to provoke or belittle other members; violent or sexually demeaning content; sexual fetish; and discussion of excretory function. Posting graphic images or videos of people or animals being harmed is prohibited.

2. Personal attacks.
This includes insinuation, ridicule and personal insults, regardless of whether direct or indirect. Attacking an opinion, belief or philosophy is acceptable, but attacking the person making the comments is not.

next time, ignore his posts if you don't think you can stay under control.