The Dating Game: What I've learned from WP Love&Dating

Page 1 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 10:41 pm

deltafunction wrote:
:lol: Let me guess, then you took the ring to Mordor

Oh, you asked for it! I'm-a hit you with a Commodore 64!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eePb559zmGA[/youtube]

MR20
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 10:50 pm

aspiemike wrote:
MR20 wrote:
I just hate this so much. I can't relate to anything you said. The "socially desperate" thing really gets to me. I'm 27 and I've never any friends or girl/women ever interested in me.

All I want is for people to like, respect, and treat me normal. How I am supposed to not appear "socially desperate"?

Help yourself first and you will get help from others.
To quote the book, How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: "you can make friends easier in two months by being genuinely interested in them than in two years by convincing people to be interested in you." That is all the help I have to offer you at this time.

I don't need any help.

What I need are friends that respect me and treat me as normal as long I'm being nice to them. People who actually want to go places and have no problem being seen with me in public. I'm tired of being lonely and spending nearly everyday for the past 7 years locked up in my house

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 11:48 pm

MR20 wrote:
aspiemike wrote:
MR20 wrote:
I just hate this so much. I can't relate to anything you said. The "socially desperate" thing really gets to me. I'm 27 and I've never any friends or girl/women ever interested in me.

All I want is for people to like, respect, and treat me normal. How I am supposed to not appear "socially desperate"?

Help yourself first and you will get help from others.
To quote the book, How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie: "you can make friends easier in two months by being genuinely interested in them than in two years by convincing people to be interested in you." That is all the help I have to offer you at this time.

I don't need any help.

What I need are friends that respect me and treat me as normal as long I'm being nice to them. People who actually want to go places and have no problem being seen with me in public. I'm tired of being lonely and spending nearly everyday for the past 7 years locked up in my house
your body is dying from fungus and your room is infested with rats how do you not need help bro? I dont even shower or brush my teeth and i dont have fungus.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 1:30 am

deltafunction wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
It's a long story, before you were being born here on WP.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, away; there was a clueless boy, a hobbit, he was used to eat fruits from the plains in the day and smoke pipe every evening, that boy was called Boo. One day, an unexpected visitor came upon his doorstep, a tall strongly-built human wearing a wolf hide, "Are you Mr. Boo?", the stranger asked--

I think I am mixing several stories here....

:lol: Let me guess, then you took the ring to Mordor

No, Boo took the ring to Aslan, the Great lion, (he ate it) then with his new companion, the wolf-skin warrior, went a journey to search for a rare kind of dates, the main ingredient for brewing the elixir of love....

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 4:58 am

wtfid2 wrote:
I dont even shower or brush my teeth and i dont have fungus.

wtf, You don't brush your teeth?? That's like 10x worse than not showering regularly.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 5:37 am

This thread is getting smelly.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 10:34 am

Venger wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:

wtf, You don't brush your teeth?? That's like 10x worse than not showering regularly.

ill take bad breath over stinky butt any day

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 1:18 pm

Venger wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:

not everyday

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 3:13 pm

What I've learned from L&D - brush your teeth and wash your wang!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 4:23 pm

[you might get the impression that I am being racist]

Talking about stinky butt, I view Westerners lack a very basic hygiene habit (which I personally find it very disgusting): Washing the butt/genitals! No, a shower once a day isn't enough, I am certain that you don't take a shower every time you pee or poop.

Most of you don't know what this second chair is for:

It's called Bidet, google how to use it, and yes it's a western invention (French) so use it damn it!

It's not too late for ass redemption!!

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 4:38 pm

In England....very few of us have this 2nd chair :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:19 pm

I would never dare to try anal sex in England...

Ewww

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

MR20 wrote:
So this list is for people that actually have dated or are dating, have friends, are attractive, not half-retarded and slow. Nice.

If you were that bad, my friend, you wouldn't even be able to post here. Give it a rest.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I would never dare to try anal sex in England...

Ewww

What's wrong with getting your shag to have a bath first with you if you're that bothered about her bum region?

I've peed in bidets before - always a good bit of fun whilst on holiday. Mightcher, I do have some other rather disgusting habits that way too.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 6:43 pm

i always wash my penis in the shower..and balls. i wash the outside of my ass and usually open the cheeks to put water in the hole.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:39 pm

i grew up with bidets around, never bothered using one. cold water there dont sound good
that said it beats what a lot of other places do hygene wise

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 7:49 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
So after being inspired by Boo to get out in the dating world, I had a good month to think about everything that has developed as a means and what is useful.

In dating

- Dating is a numbers game, rejection is a given, trial and error happens, take every approach as if it doesn't mean anything to you and develop a positive attitude.
- NT's see a white lie as being better than the truth, don't publicly date someone until you are ready to really put all your eggs in one basket, especially if you are seeing different girls.
- It's hard to be a challenge when you are socially desperate, so avoid that at all costs, be a challenge.
- Getting laid or having a romantic fling doesn't mean that it's going to be a good relationship. Just because you have gotten through the first few dates successfully, don't assume you can revert into being the old you, remain active
- Image is important, so is first impression. Finding acceptance or developing a relationship over a longer time can be the greater of the two but more rare so knowing first impressions is important.
- Dating is again down to multi level marketing, like anything as such as the job market or selling something on eBay. You can boost your products through multi level marketing as an unknown connection in a job or sales market which can help but won't help as good as being connected in that sales market, for instance being connected in the sales market like the fashion world is the equivalent to having a big circle of friends.

Personal
- That I need to be more sensitive, empathetic and caring towards others when necessary and that I need to control my mood swings.
- Girls still don't get me on a personal level including my best friend who is a girl..maybe girls just don't get us guys on the spectrum.

So are you going steady with someone now then or still playing the field?