The Dating Game: What I've learned from WP Love&Dating

Page 3 of 8 [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:30 am

I relate to men who look more like your 'before' photo than the 'after' one, which makes sense as your after photo is far more
of an NT look

Aspies often don't even bother with getting a 'look' - we are as we are - people can take it or leave it

Isn't looking too NT going to possibly put off aspie women who might be a better match for you or is it mainly NT females you are
after anyway?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:44 am

nessa238 wrote:
I relate to men who look more like your 'before' photo than the 'after' one, which makes sense as your after photo is far more
of an NT look

Aspies often don't even bother with getting a 'look' - we are as we are - people can take it or leave it

Isn't looking too NT going to possibly put off aspie women who might be a better match for you or is it mainly NT females you are
after anyway?

It doesn't matter to me if a girl is on the spectrum or not but girls on the spectrum are a rarity and even so, being on the spectrum doesn't define someone as innocent or with honesty and good character. Having AS isn't some halo you wear on your head and relationships without trust and communication lead to mistrust and insecurity so if both people are on the spectrum, they would have to work through that.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 9:05 am

Wolfheart wrote:
I'm almost a hundred pounds heavier now and I feel like I have achieved a lot just through willpower and determination. So yes, you can improve yourself and set your mind on goals over time.

Wolfheart, you were warned before not to sell yourself as a product on WrongPlanet. you didn't just achieve your goals through hard work and determination. you have used steroids, multi-level marketing programs, PUA materials, and other schemes in order to get where you are now, and it is frankly untruthful for you to sell your story like you were a success based on just "willpower and determination", and for you to promote that story is unfair to the members who actually believe you.

NOBODY is really totally successful as a teenager, not even NTs. pretty much everyone is a work in progress during those years. it's not as though anyone on earth turns 16 and is already fully successful in life.. but keeping that in mind, Wolfheart, it is not as though you went from the disadvantages of MR20 to the person you are today. you may have made strides in the direction you desired, but you need to keep this in perspective on the board - you didn't go from MR20's life to your current life. and for the gains that you made, you didn't do it with just "willpower and determination".

this is a temporary lock on the thread for you to read this warning. you need to stop promoting yourself like you are a product NOW. it is dishonest. if people want to look up to you, they will do so without needing you to tell them why.

i would have thought that your one month suspension from the site would have given you some perspective.

edit: thread is unlocked. Wolfheart, keep in mind that the forum is not a tool for sales or promotion. if anyone has any question about this, please send a PM to a moderator. thank you

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 11:55 am

How do you know he´s using steroids? Even if he does, one heavy cycle of dianabol (if you have someone who can dosage it the right way) will rarely give you more than 10 lbs of muscle..

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 11:58 am

Kurgan wrote:
How do you know he´s using steroids? Even if he does, one heavy cycle of dianabol (if you have someone who can dosage it the right way) will rarely give you more than 10 lbs of muscle..

he admitted it, obviously.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 1:44 pm

I think it would be a good idea to taper off the steroids if you haven't already, you're young enough to be fit without them.

I've tried reformatting myself for NTs, I spent years doing it. I didn't enjoy being myself, so I'm back to being me, I'm glad I at least tried it though.

One piece of advice I almost never hear is to have something else in life ( school or work ) that takes precedence over romance or dating. If people think they're the only thing in your life, it scares them away. Having something else keeps you busy enough to not answer everything right away and seem desperate. Plus even with a successful relationship, you still have to find reasons to enjoy life.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:53 pm

Last year the actor Michael Clarke Duncan died at a pretty young age of a heart attack, and he appeared to have probably done a lot of steroids if you've seen the movie "The Green Mile" for example. Steroids are obviously bad for the heart since it's a muscle for one thing and also the body's main-organ.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:04 pm

Kurgan wrote:
that's bs...steroids give you 100 percent of the gains in 1/3 the time...heck just by taking vitamin d ans getting my test slightly higher i broke out of a 2 yr plateau....steroids would be unreal.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:07 pm

MDD123 wrote:
I think it would be a good idea to taper off the steroids if you haven't already, you're young enough to be fit without them.

I've tried reformatting myself for NTs, I spent years doing it. I didn't enjoy being myself, so I'm back to being me, I'm glad I at least tried it though.

One piece of advice I almost never hear is to have something else in life ( school or work ) that takes precedence over romance or dating. If people think they're the only thing in your life, it scares them away. Having something else keeps you busy enough to not answer everything right away and seem desperate. Plus even with a successful relationship, you still have to find reasons to enjoy life.
the problem is that no matter how much we HAVE, we always ruminate over what we HAVE NOT. This is for good reason, as it allows us to never accept defeat until we try 100 percent to get what we want. The thing with me is, i'm usually content with no gf, UNTIL i feel a girl is coming onto me, and then i obsess over her. I might even not obsess in the initial stages bc i dont see her as a challenge, but after i screw it up i start obsessing.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:11 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:
I'm almost a hundred pounds heavier now and I feel like I have achieved a lot just through willpower and determination. So yes, you can improve yourself and set your mind on goals over time.

Wolfheart, you were warned before not to sell yourself as a product on WrongPlanet. you didn't just achieve your goals through hard work and determination. you have used steroids, multi-level marketing programs, PUA materials, and other schemes in order to get where you are now, and it is frankly untruthful for you to sell your story like you were a success based on just "willpower and determination", and for you to promote that story is unfair to the members who actually believe you.

NOBODY is really totally successful as a teenager, not even NTs. pretty much everyone is a work in progress during those years. it's not as though anyone on earth turns 16 and is already fully successful in life.. but keeping that in mind, Wolfheart, it is not as though you went from the disadvantages of MR20 to the person you are today. you may have made strides in the direction you desired, but you need to keep this in perspective on the board - you didn't go from MR20's life to your current life. and for the gains that you made, you didn't do it with just "willpower and determination".

this is a temporary lock on the thread for you to read this warning. you need to stop promoting yourself like you are a product NOW. it is dishonest. if people want to look up to you, they will do so without needing you to tell them why.

i would have thought that your one month suspension from the site would have given you some perspective.

edit: thread is unlocked. Wolfheart, keep in mind that the forum is not a tool for sales or promotion. if anyone has any question about this, please send a PM to a moderator. thank you
that's true, however i went from 5'8 110 at 15, to 6'2 205 at 23 with strong lifts. I also have lower than normal testosterone for my age, and an ectomorphic structure. It's not impossible for people to get stronger...but i have a passion for it...mr20 might not care. I haven't noticed a great increase in friends though.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:13 pm

Kurgan wrote:

He's on like more than a gram a week. Was on 50mg Dianabol a day along with that for sometime, too. Definitely not a light cycle.

That and steroids are actually better than exercise alone for gaining muscle. There's been studies done. Exercise plus steroids is the best combo obviously, but steroids alone will give you more muscle gains than just exercise alone will under the same conditions. Of course strength gains is a different matter, as that's very much neurological, and only a few steroids really do much for instant strength gains, ie, Halotestin.

Also, powerlifters and bodybuilders tend to use completely different amounts of roids. The official Russian program for Olympic weightlifters was 1mg per kilo of bodyweight cycled 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off. Bodybuilders are using ret*d as all hell amounts just to look swole at the beach.

It's Wolf's life if he wants to use steroids. He upped his confidence I guess. It's an extreme route to take (especially in standard ridiculous as f**k bodybuilder amounts he was taking) but it did what he wanted. I won't argue it's "hard work" and "determination" but it did get what he wanted done, which some people never have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHOm89QUchk[/youtube]
This video here sums up the problem of using steroids like that, though. This man sums it all up VERY well, the mentality. At 3:30 is the part where it's important.

Last edited by 1000Knives on 09 Feb 2013, 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:19 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
that's bs...steroids give you 100 percent of the gains in 1/3 the time...heck just by taking vitamin d ans getting my test slightly higher i broke out of a 2 yr plateau....steroids would be unreal.

Much of the weight gain is from water retention. The mr. Olympia contestants use a whole sh1tload of drugs (HGH + insulin, Deca, Winstrol, T3 etc.) -- most amateurs stick with d-bol + Winstrol when cutting.

Thinking that one can give any scrawny boy steroids and have him look like Hulk Hogan in a few weeks is naive. Most bodybuilders who go off-cycle look almost the same (if they do everything right).

I broke out of a plateau in bench press by increasing the duration of the eccentric phase to 3 seconds. This doesn´t mean that 9 seconds would tripple my results.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:28 pm

1000Knives wrote:
He's on like more than a gram a week. Was on 50mg Dianabol a day along with that for sometime, too. Definitely not a light cycle.

Doubling the dosage won't double the results. Few people can go over 5 tablets a day without having too much of the testosterone converted into estrogen.

Quote:
That and steroids are actually better than exercise alone for gaining muscle. There's been studies done. Exercise plus steroids is the best combo obviously, but steroids alone will give you more muscle gains than just exercise alone will under the same conditions. Of course strength gains is a different matter, as that's very much neurological, and only a few steroids really do much for instant strength gains, ie, Halotestin.

Steroids without exercise will give you 5 lbs of muscle + water retention. The highest bench press gain I've seen from steroids alone (without exercise) is an 80 lb bench press. I've increased more than 100 lbs in one year (despite going through a period of insomnia and losing some gains in april to pneumonia).

Quote:
It's Wolf's life if he wants to use steroids. He upped his confidence I guess. It's an extreme route to take (especially in standard ridiculous as f**k bodybuilder amounts he was taking) but it did what he wanted. I won't argue it's "hard work" and "determination" but it did get what he wanted done, which some people never have.

This video here sums up the problem of using steroids like that, though. This man sums it all up VERY well, the mentality.

It's his choice. Obviously, it does little damage to a guy in his early 20's, but to people the age of most mr. Olympia winners (it's been a long time since someone under 30 won the title), it's a different matter.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:36 pm

Kurgan wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

Much of the weight gain is from water retention. The mr. Olympia contestants use a whole sh1tload of drugs (HGH + insulin, Deca, Winstrol, T3 etc.) -- most amateurs stick with d-bol + Winstrol when cutting.

Thinking that one can give any scrawny boy steroids and have him look like Hulk Hogan in a few weeks is naive. Most bodybuilders who go off-cycle look almost the same (if they do everything right).

I broke out of a plateau in bench press by increasing the duration of the eccentric phase to 3 seconds. This doesn´t mean that 9 seconds would tripple my results.
my point is that that just upping my testosterone a SMALL amount through the introduction of extra vitamin d in my diet(not steroids) broke me out of a 2yr plateau. I had blood work done to prove that my testosterone went up as well. Steroids would help me a crazy amount.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:38 pm

Kurgan wrote:
1000Knives wrote:

Doubling the dosage won't double the results. Few people can go over 5 tablets a day without having too much of the testosterone converted into estrogen.

Quote:

Steroids without exercise will give you 5 lbs of muscle + water retention. The highest bench press gain I've seen from steroids alone (without exercise) is an 80 lb bench press. I've increased more than 100 lbs in one year (despite going through a period of insomnia and losing some gains in april to pneumonia).

Quote:

This video here sums up the problem of using steroids like that, though. This man sums it all up VERY well, the mentality.

It's his choice. Obviously, it does little damage to a guy in his early 20's, but to people the age of most mr. Olympia winners (it's been a long time since someone under 30 won the title), it's a different matter.
testosterone at the dosages wolfster is taking it at, is neurotoxic. Testosterone at those dosages also shuts you down hard. I would argue it's more toxic at 20 than at 60, since you have so much more to lose at 20. If a bioidentical hormone like testosterone can negatively impact someone, i don't want to think what the actual foreign bodied steroids like dbol will do.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:59 pm

wtfid2 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:
wtfid2 wrote:
Kurgan wrote:

my point is that that just upping my testosterone a SMALL amount through the introduction of extra vitamin d in my diet(not steroids) broke me out of a 2yr plateau. I had blood work done to prove that my testosterone went up as well. Steroids would help me a crazy amount.

I have no doubt it helped you. Without a high testosterone level, I wouldn´t gain as much muscle as I have either in such a short time. With that being said, many factors should probably be taken into consideration. Doubling the dosage of roids won´t double the results; many amateurs who go from 2 tabs a day to 5 only see a little improvement.