Page 3 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 1:51 am

BlueMax wrote:
Very few people enjoy being eyed like a piece of meat.

Your, "daaayyyumm guuurrlll" approach will only work in two very rare instances:
a) she's desperate for validation from others and needs every reason possible to think of themselves as attractive, AND
b) you're so smokin' hot, yourself, that women are fighting each other to get at you (and would therefore be taken as a compliment instead of an insult.)

b- no. women think Im a wimp. Plus having an out of place southern accent (Im from oregon) and eccentric personality,
really doesn't help me with the ladies plus doing the whole ''daayyunn girls'' thing isn't good either.
but I don't do that to every woman I talk to.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 1:59 am

yeah, I know the ladies don't like guys ''hollering at them'' but it could be worst we could be yelling insults at them.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:11 am

Another klutzy dating moment brought to you by Billy.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:20 am

billiscool wrote:
I look at her, kinda put my head back and went ''whoaa, dammmm, ohhhh'' and she look at me and got this mad look on her face, and she contintue walking with a pissed off look.

Even after multiple views, this thread still makes me laugh. :lol:

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:24 am

So you ask us for our opinions, then deny them completely without even giving consideration to them. Following that, you go ahead to not only put down your own behavior, but then attempt to justify it?

What was the point of this thread, exactly?

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:37 am

bucephalus wrote:
eww
that's not constructive.
bill, you should say ''you are beautiful''...girls hate when you call them hot because it shows you don't care about their personality. If you said it the way you did though, that would have been hilarious.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 2:43 am

billiscool wrote:
Yuugiri wrote:
Because it's creepy.

I know, I know. need to stop doing that towards women. and it's not creepy, it more annoying towards women.
women don't find me creepy. some find me, very annoying or an idiot. but never creepy.
beside that ''hot woman'' and some of them 19-20 year old female gym employee. Most women think Im cool.
in a friendship way of course.

How do you know they don't find you creepy???

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:02 am

BlueMax wrote:
Very few people enjoy being eyed like a piece of meat.

Your, "daaayyyumm guuurrlll" approach will only work in two very rare instances:
a) she's desperate for validation from others and needs every reason possible to think of themselves as attractive, AND
b) you're so smokin' hot, yourself, that women are fighting each other to get at you (and would therefore be taken as a compliment instead of an insult.)

Pretty much.
Compliments are one thing.
Staring and drooling with your tongue hanging out is quite another.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:06 am

IlovemyAspie wrote:

Because they're "angry" not "scared" or "creeped out", and billiscool apparently has the ability to read minds.

:roll:

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 3:53 am

Yuugiri wrote:
IlovemyAspie wrote:

Because they're "angry" not "scared" or "creeped out", and billiscool apparently has the ability to read minds.

:roll:

Maybe he could fill us in and explain the difference!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 4:00 am

Hey there lady you are looking fiiiiiiine!! ! Ahh hey outch why are you mad ouch stop hitting me ack gah oompft HEY!! Image

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 4:03 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Hey there lady you are looking fiiiiiiine!! ! Ahh hey outch why are you mad ouch stop hitting me ack gah oompft HEY!! Image

True story. Better watch it next time!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 4:19 am

Now if she is ovulating and knows you and you say you are the most beautiful woman I have come across and respect you as a human being you will most likely get this kind of reaction! Image

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:09 am

Heres the thing:

I used to know a female who was similar in her own way(not some sort of damn girl, more like saying hi whenever someone she liked passed her through)

I saw this going on for a while and I didnt know how to take it. Is it a compliment? is something wrong with her? does she do this with everyone?

One day I was with a class mate that had anger management issues, and was a bit slower than most of us.
For some reason we went over her three times(there wasnt that much to do around that place).
Eventually he asked if there was something wrong with her because I had replied back the first time and all other several times and there was no further attempt of conversation.
He found it creepy.

If someone that was as naive as him found a lighter version of what you do creepy Im putting my money on the fact that this girl found your approach creepy

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:20 am

spongy wrote:
Heres the thing:

I used to know a female who was similar in her own way(not some sort of damn girl, more like saying hi whenever someone she liked passed her through)

I saw this going on for a while and I didnt know how to take it. Is it a compliment? is something wrong with her? does she do this with everyone?

One day I was with a class mate that had anger management issues, and was a bit slower than most of us.
For some reason we went over her three times(there wasnt that much to do around that place).
Eventually he asked if there was something wrong with her because I had replied back the first time and all other several times and there was no further attempt of conversation.
He found it creepy.

If someone that was as naive as him found a lighter version of what you do creepy Im putting my money on the fact that this girl found your approach creepy
bill is the type who would continue conversation though...but yah the way he said it was really creepy.

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:48 am

You can be mad and creeped out at the same time.

I hate when people do that to me. I just don't want to be bothered by random strangers on the street. With stuff like that especially (catcalls and come-ons) I then have to worry that any positive response on my part would be taken as interest and a negative response or lack of response could lead to my getting harassed.

When I was in my teens I found things like that to be complimentary and an ego boost after many years of being bullied and hated and told I was ugly in school but I quickly got over that and just started seeing it as sexual harassment.