Page 6 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next

bucephalus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 6:32 pm

eww. Oh, now i know why i said eww

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:05 pm

Janissy wrote:
billiscool wrote:
[there is huge difference between some guy hollering at a woman and some guy seriously trying to harm a woman.
there is a difference between a woman who is angry and scared and a woman who is angry and annoyed.
so everytime a guy gets a woman mad that mean she's scared now?
so every girl i ever gotten mad at me were just scared of me?
so if I yell out at a woman ''hey you suck'' and she gets mad, does that mean she scared of me?

Very few women wait around to see if a man will actually harm them. Lots of women will be proactive and use the anger response when something about a man seems off in a vaguely threatening way. A man who randomly yells out what you yelled out definately would be a situation where many women would feel vaguely threatened. It's an "off" thing to do.

You aren't going to believe me and that's fine. But continuing on with your present tactics will not work for you. As another poster said, imitating the way NT men do things will look "off" to women and they will react accordingly.

ok, what about the girls who yelled sexual things at me? are they creepy too. I've been hollered from girls too.
back when I was in school, this one girl told me I had a nice ass and she was always staring at me in class.
and another female student would tell me ''how hot I was'' and she would blow me kisses and making sexual gesture faces at me.
is she creepy. I had a young woman lift her shorts up on me to show her whole legs. is she creepy?

when I would go rolling blading there were always these two young ladies and ever time I would pass them, they would ''whistle at me'' yell out ''hey sexy'' are they creepy too.

or because Im a guy, Im just suppose to enjoy it. as a guy it's ok for a woman to flash me, tell me I have a good ass,making sexual looking face towards me. I don't like it either. But I don't think any of them girls are creepy,just annoying and rude.

to be honest I've only hollered at couple ladies most of the time when I see a hot girl, I kept to myself and don't say it out aloud.
I go ''damn that a good ass''but I say it to myself and not out loud.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:17 pm

In short women don't like being yelled at!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:25 pm

long time ago I was at party and there a young woman there and she would grind her ass against guy dick there.
without permission, she would just go to them and start grinding.

at the same party, I was lying on the bed and she went up to me and wrap her legs me. and stay there.
and at the time I had a gf. and it was very ackward for me. I wasn't sure what I was suppose to do.

yeah, is that party girl creepy. come on ladies be honest. If a woman sexualy grab a man, and say sexual things towards a guy, is she creepy. or us men just suppose to enjoy women grabing us without our permission.
''because as a man, every women has every rights to touch me and if I don't like it, then gee I must be a f-- than.''
I want to hear you ladies answer on this. Probaly going make some excuse for the women who sexualy harrassed me.
(oh,they just playing. oh,you should man up, oh what are you a homo or something)

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:30 pm

If a girl makes sexual advances toward you that are unwanted, then yes, that is creepy. If she yells "hey, sexy" and you are creeped out by it, then yes, that is creepy.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:32 pm

billiscool wrote:
yeah, is that party girl creepy. come on ladies be honest. If a woman sexualy grab a man, and say sexual things towards a guy, is she creepy. or us men just suppose to enjoy women grabing us without our permission.

She is creepy.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:43 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
If a girl makes sexual advances toward you that are unwanted, then yes, that is creepy. If she yells "hey, sexy" and you are creeped out by it, then yes, that is creepy.

well, thank you for being honest and not holding a double standard.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:45 pm

It wasn't creepy, it was sleazy.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 7:54 pm

and ladies. I had a guy grab my d-ck once. and he also grab my ass (which I did not like) but I don't want get into too much detail on who he was or where it happen at.

and legit creepy guy or at least weird guys always want to talk to me. I be minding my own buisness and some weird/creepy guy start telling me all these weird s**t. so ladies, don't think for one moment that legit creepy guy only bother you ladies.
they can bother us guys too.

I am also nervous around certian people. Like teenagers, If I see a group of teenagers I always walk in different direction.
I've walk by group of teenagers before who would yell thing at me and try to start a fight with me.

just become I am guy doesn't mean I don't go threw bs.
Look I am tough, but I come across as wimpy.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:12 pm

blue_bean wrote:
It wasn't creepy, it was sleazy.

Ah yes, that's right. He's not allowed to find it creepy. Let's use a less offensive sounding word for the same sort of emotions it has provoked instead.

periphery
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Feb 2013, 8:13 pm

I agree it's sleazy, and gross. And to me it doesn't matter what you look like, it's still sleazy and gross. Some people might call that creepy too. I've notice the word creepy can have several connotations, creepy as in scary, or something that that instils a sense of fear. Or creepy as in an unwelcome gesture or comment that just makes you feel generally uncomfortable or uneasy.

IlovemyAspie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:15 pm

Okay, but how is all this hollering at women working out for you? Not very well. So why not just change your approach? Because if not we'll be seeing a thread that reads 'I grabbed some lady's butt and she got mad at me'. Guarantee I won't reply.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 8:17 pm

IlovemyAspie wrote:
Okay, but how is all this hollering at women working out for you? Not very well. So why not just change your approach? Because if not we'll be seeing a thread that reads 'I grabbed some lady's butt and she got mad at me'. Guarantee I won't reply.

We will see that thread, but judging by the pattern there will be 2 threads about "nice guys", then a thread about comparing guys first from the same author.

QuothTheRaven
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2013, 10:49 pm

I personally, get more pissed off then scored when I get hot on. You've known me for almost 2 minutes and want my number? What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't know me, and why would I give my number out to a total stranger? It especially pisses me off because it make e uncomfortable. It's great you want to get laid, but try at a bar, where women go in with te expectation of giving their number to a total stranger.
Side note: Last 4 times I was uncomfortable being asked out:
1) Brand new room mate. Knew him 2 hours before th as*hole wants to date ('bang,' really). Move out of there in 2 weeks & spent as little time as possible there before I left
2) Downstairs neighbour asked me out after knowing me for 5 minutes. No, creepy mothereffer. No.
3) Guy at the corner store asked me out. I don't go there anymore. It sucks because it is right by m house (he asked if he had my number after knowing me maybe 2 minutes)
4) Guy at 7-11 around the corner wanted my number. Understood I have a boyfriend. Seems nice, like he won't keep harassing me, but I am not taking chances.
Th last two guys are cashiers, so there is every chance I will run into those bstards if I go back :( All of this has happened over the last 2 years.

wtfid2
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 10:51 pm

QuothTheRaven wrote:
I personally, get more pissed off then scored when I get hot on. You've known me for almost 2 minutes and want my number? What the hell is wrong with you?! You don't know me, and why would I give my number out to a total stranger? It especially pisses me off because it make e uncomfortable. It's great you want to get laid, but try at a bar, where women go in with te expectation of giving their number to a total stranger.
Side note: Last 4 times I was uncomfortable being asked out:
1) Brand new room mate. Knew him 2 hours before th as*hole wants to date ('bang,' really). Move out of there in 2 weeks & spent as little time as possible there before I left
2) Downstairs neighbour asked me out after knowing me for 5 minutes. No, creepy mothereffer. No.
3) Guy at the corner store asked me out. I don't go there anymore. It sucks because it is right by m house (he asked if he had my number after knowing me maybe 2 minutes)
4) Guy at 7-11 around the corner wanted my number. Understood I have a boyfriend. Seems nice, like he won't keep harassing me, but I am not taking chances.
Th last two guys are cashiers, so there is every chance I will run into those bstards if I go back :( All of this has happened over the last 2 years.
this is why im shy and wont ever get laid....try being a guy for once....

Your Aspie score: 101 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 111 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

QuothTheRaven
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Feb 2013, 10:58 pm

I am not in it just to get laid, lol. I have my own issues about comfort level as well as lack of living space to have my boyfriend stay overnight, mixed in with a good taste of "I don't know what I want," so I don't communicate my desires because they all conflict :lol:

To be honest, even if the girl on the street gave you her number, would you really want it? Yeah, easy lay, but how many other people did she do it to/with? Did she use protection with every one of them? And does she even care about you as a human being?