Page 10 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

billiscool wrote:
Ok, what would you do if I saw you and went ''gee, you are very average looking woman''

and guys I've done that before at work. I told a co-worker she was ''average looking''
but that don't count as sexual harrasment, it only count when you tell a women she's hot,
and if your are non-good looking guy too.

why did you say that to a coworker?

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:29 pm

Or you could just, y'know, stay away from looks-based comments, as they are typically considered to be in poor taste outside of specific (usually dating/sex-related) circumstances.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:42 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Ok, what would you do if I saw you and went ''gee, you are very average looking woman''

and guys I've done that before at work. I told a co-worker she was ''average looking''
but that don't count as sexual harrasment, it only count when you tell a women she's hot,

and why did I tell she was average looking, well she was.
anyways a few days before I watch a sexual harassment video and the video was pretty much
guys telling how hot their female co-workers were.. and I thought to myself ''well, telling a woman she's hot or good
looking is sexual harassment, but telling tell a woman she is average looking is not sexual harassment''

so, I saw here and told her she average looking and guess what.... no lawsuits, no hr meeting, didn't get in trouble.

or another one I did. I told another attractive woman at my work that she ''remind me of emma stone'' and once again no lawsuit.
(lucky for me, emma stone is her favorite actress) and she is also a friend of mine.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 6:44 pm

billiscool wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
billiscool wrote:

anyways a few days before I watch a sexual harassment video and the video was pretty much
guys telling how hot their female co-workers were.. and I thought to myself ''well, telling a woman she's hot or good
looking is sexual harassment, but telling tell a woman she is average looking is not sexual harassment''

so, I saw here and told her she average looking and guess what.... no lawsuits, no hr meeting, didn't get in trouble.

or another one I did. I told another attractive woman at my work that she ''remind me of emma stone'' and once again no lawsuit.
(lucky for me, emma stone is her favorite actress) and she is also a friend of mine.

so it was a way to try to get around sexual harassment lawsuits? you're not exactly coming across very nicely here.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

billiscool wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
billiscool wrote:

So just because someone is average you tell them they are average? Did she ask you for your opinion of how she looks?
Do you randomly tell people they are ugly too?

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 9:35 pm

He should go up to Mike Tyson and call him ugly :)

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 1:03 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
billiscool wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
billiscool wrote:

So just because someone is average you tell them they are average? Did she ask you for your opinion of how she looks?

nope, telling people they are ugly is an insult.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 1:06 am

-------------

only if they deserve it. ( if being rude to me first)

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 2:42 am

In some cases women are always angry![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKZm_3uEbhw[/youtube]

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2013, 5:12 am

Oh gosh no! Women getting angry? How unladylike! How disrespectful to the men!

It's like they think they're people or something!

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:16 am

ColdEyesWarmHeart wrote:
Oh gosh no! Women getting angry? How unladylike! How disrespectful to the men!

It's like they think they're people or something!
:lmao: :lmao: Ladies are people too on a more serious note though!Image

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:20 am

Her English is like potato too.

ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Feb 2013, 5:22 am

Don't treat me like potato! You owe me a new keyboard, I've just snorted coffee out of my nose all over mine!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:25 am

^ What if potato is my favorite food and love it more than anything else?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:35 am

ColdEyesWarmHeart wrote:
Don't treat me like potato! You owe me a new keyboard, I've just snorted coffee out of my nose all over mine!
:lol: ImageNo worry me no treat you like potato!

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 5:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Her English is like potato too.

Careful with the personal attacks. Potatoes are members too :lol: