Page 9 of 13 [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Age: 52
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,148

10 Feb 2013, 1:37 pm

Yuugiri wrote:
I would be creeped out. The idea of someone viewing me in a sexual manner in a way that I can't control terrifies me, whether it's a male or a female doing .


Yes, I agree very much with this.

It's also rude, unpleasant, intrusive, threatening, and just plain horrible.



billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

10 Feb 2013, 1:57 pm

ace_at_none wrote:
Maybe you could look at it from this perspective: If an obviously gay man took a look at you, leaned his head back, and said "Oohh.. daaammn", would you feel flattered?


I would tell him ''You can find better men than me'' and then run.



billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

10 Feb 2013, 2:01 pm

bucephalus wrote:
billiscool wrote:
so here what happen, so I was walking towards the store and this good looking woman was walking on the other side.
I look at her, kinda put my head back and went ''whoaa, dammmm, ohhhh'' and she look at me and got this mad look on her face, and she contintue walking with a pissed off look.

I was giving her that ''yeah you are hot'' look. yeah, maybe I should stop doing that towards women (note: I don't do this towards all women I talk to). but when a good looking woman walk by, I like to acknowledge her.

and why do woman not like that. why when I tell a woman ''damn your hot'' they get mad, why?
or when I give them that ''look''. maybe I should stop doing all these things.

but the one lady above was pissed off. and that one of my weakness with women.


better luck next time. From the information I have it looks like you made a mistake. I don't think it's creepy, just a little ill informed. It'll be creepy if you continue, paying no attention to this thread and your own doubts expressed in the above opening post. Yes, there might be other guys out there that behave this way but, unlike you, they don't care what women think, they don't care about being called creepy, and they are the wrong people to emulate


thanks. finaly someone who is not obsessive with that creepy label. lol.



Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,512
Location: Europe

10 Feb 2013, 2:06 pm

billiscool wrote:
ace_at_none wrote:
Maybe you could look at it from this perspective: If an obviously gay man took a look at you, leaned his head back, and said "Oohh.. daaammn", would you feel flattered?


I would tell him ''You can find better men than me'' and then run.


It would creep you out right?



JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jan 2012
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,359

10 Feb 2013, 2:08 pm

But bill. Do you honestly believe you didn't make a mistake?
If you didn't, why didn't you succeed a single time you've tried to emulate these people?

The only post so far you've seemed to relate to is one that somewhat didn't insult you. How will this benefit you at all? Do you want to learn from your mistakes or do you just seek some sort of temporary forgiveness or acceptance until the next time you screw up?



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,675
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

10 Feb 2013, 2:23 pm

Image

For those who were wondering what was happening between me and Cafeaulait above, I was using the above picture as avatar.

Now since I am back to my real Boo face, I am gonna redo the experience, just watch Cafeaulait's reaction this time :P.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,675
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

10 Feb 2013, 2:23 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


Salut mademoiselle Café au Lait.

I wanna I feel how tender your ass is.



Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,512
Location: Europe

10 Feb 2013, 3:06 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


Salut mademoiselle Café au Lait.

I wanna I feel how tender your ass is.


gross, get away. freak



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,675
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

10 Feb 2013, 3:41 pm

Ahaa!!

So here's our lesson for today, boys: Dirty-talk with random ladies only if you are drop-dead gorgeous and hot as hell. :P



billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

10 Feb 2013, 4:01 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Ahaa!!

So here's our lesson for today, boys: Dirty-talk with random ladies only if you are drop-dead gorgeous and hot as hell. :P


yeah, sure... what about ugly women, or women with bad taste could I do it then,lol



AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,051
Location: San Jose

10 Feb 2013, 4:11 pm

.......what if.....what if the woman does it to you first then you do it back? :o


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

10 Feb 2013, 5:18 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


ha. so it only ok when a very good looking man hollers at a woman but not ok for an average or an ugly man to do the same.

so ''creepy behavior'' is only bad when average looking and ugly guys do it. But when a hansom man does the same,
then it's ok.

so If some good looking man yelled out and said ''dam, girl that ass look fine'' you would be cool with it?



ColdEyesWarmHeart
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Age: 39
Gender: Female
Posts: 477
Location: 51° North

10 Feb 2013, 5:31 pm

No. It's rude, inappropriate, over-sexual, annoying, disrespectful and yes, creepy whoever is doing it.

In fact, often the best looking men are the creepiest. They tend to be the ones who act the most entitled, are never told no usually so aren't used to hearing it and accepting it, and make the biggest pests of themselves.

But you aren't going to start listening after ten pages to yet another random woman telling you we don't enjoy being hollered at and having sex noises made at us as we go about our day.



Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,512
Location: Europe

10 Feb 2013, 5:33 pm

billiscool wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


ha. so it only ok when a very good looking man hollers at a woman but not ok for an average or an ugly man to do the same.

so ''creepy behavior'' is only bad when average looking and ugly guys do it. But when a hansom man does the same,
then it's ok.

so If some good looking man yelled out and said ''dam, girl that ass look fine'' you would be cool with it?


Again: just don't do it.

If you did that to me I would think you are a huge creep. Creep creep creep.



billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Feb 2006
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,989

10 Feb 2013, 6:18 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


ha. so it only ok when a very good looking man hollers at a woman but not ok for an average or an ugly man to do the same.

so ''creepy behavior'' is only bad when average looking and ugly guys do it. But when a hansom man does the same,
then it's ok.

so If some good looking man yelled out and said ''dam, girl that ass look fine'' you would be cool with it?


Again: just don't do it.

If you did that to me I would think you are a huge creep. Creep creep creep.


Ok, what would you do if I saw you and went ''gee, you are very average looking woman''

and guys I've done that before at work. I told a co-worker she was ''average looking''
but that don't count as sexual harrasment, it only count when you tell a women she's hot,
and if your are non-good looking guy too.



Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jul 2012
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,512
Location: Europe

10 Feb 2013, 6:25 pm

billiscool wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
^ so looks justify lack of manners?


Only in some rare cases, when the guy is really really gorgeous. I would probably feel flattered at first, but I'd doubt I would want a long term relationship or even a date with this person, because of his manners. It's only that I would feel a little bit less annoyed.

Moral: JUST DO NOT DO IT.


ha. so it only ok when a very good looking man hollers at a woman but not ok for an average or an ugly man to do the same.

so ''creepy behavior'' is only bad when average looking and ugly guys do it. But when a hansom man does the same,
then it's ok.

so If some good looking man yelled out and said ''dam, girl that ass look fine'' you would be cool with it?


Again: just don't do it.

If you did that to me I would think you are a huge creep. Creep creep creep.


Ok, what would you do if I saw you and went ''gee, you are very average looking woman''

and guys I've done that before at work. I told a co-worker she was ''average looking''
but that don't count as sexual harrasment, it only count when you tell a women she's hot,
and if your are non-good looking guy too.


If you would say that I would think you are a very rude awkward man.