Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 1 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Keni
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

19 Apr 2013, 10:11 pm

I have always seen bullies of both genders as unattractive losers who feel they have to prove something.
People with genuine confidence and power feel no need to put others down.

MountainLaurel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2013, 11:17 pm

Quote:
I have always seen bullies of both genders as unattractive losers who feel they have to prove something.
People with genuine confidence and power feel no need to put others down.

Agree 100%.

EsotericResearch
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Apr 2013, 11:52 pm

Now the idea of bullying disturbs me, as I prefer smaller guys (I'm short) and picking on someone who isn't your size isn't a good idea. If he bullies another guy, what's to keep him from bullying me? I prefer being around people, male or female, who are fellow outcasts or just normal 'beta' types.

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:02 am

Out of your 42 posts you have managed to do at least two threads attacking females(against the rules and more importantly whenever someone blames an entire gender for their problem it makes me wonder if they could be the main cause for their problems).

Are you aware that the cause of your problem may be beyond women?.
Maybe you aren´t meeting women on the right place or you have extremely low self steem(guilty on both, working on the first one because its simpler to fix right now) or whatever.

Just so we are clear I just want the rule breaking threads to stop before we have to go down official warning road.

As for your question?
Ive only met one woman who talked about being impressed by the ability to threaten another male. She was an airhead and she didnt know what she wanted so if all of them are like that I can safely say you are better off not dating someone like her

nebrets
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:04 am

That sort of behavior is a huge turn off. Then again I am not very into the jock/alpha male kind of guy. Also because I was VERY bullied from years 9 to 18 I am hyper aware of people being bullied and I hate it.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:54 am

The majority of women I meet like decisive men who are strong both emotionally and physically. Women want to feel protected and safe around their man. From my experience, bullying may be a turn off to them because they might wonder at which point the abuse comes their way.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 2:10 am

Ratae wrote:
DarkRain wrote:
No. That kind of behavior is disgusting and a complete turn-off. There's no excuse for bullying of any sort.

Females of all species get aroused by seeing the 'alpha males' AMOG/dominate the lesser males. Why should humans be any different?

Don't tell me you still believe in the Disney Movie version of life sold to you by your parents and the mainstream media.

All through my youth all i saw was the cutest girls dating the as*hole bullies and I got nothing. Why is there no truth in it. I'm sure not all these girls were wrong in what they liked. A small, skinny guy that can't fight other men and win just doesn't appeal to them.

No, I agree with her.

Although what really turns me on are whiny guys who insist on telling women that they know their preferences better than the women themselves do. That's just hot.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 2:16 am

I'm certainly not, but I know girls who are attracted to that kind of person. I've been bullied by males and females, but not physically. They would only say cruel things. I hate seeing people bullied.

cakey
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Apr 2013, 2:17 am

I'm very much repulsed by "Alpha males" or any bully.I'm attracted to smart guys though, more than anything.

Valkyrie2012
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Apr 2013, 2:27 am

I can't imagine being attracted someone bullying someone smaller or bullying anyone period. It repulses me actually. I don't understand the need to be a bully. This includes female bullies... Or parent bullies... or spouse bullies... the list can go on....

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 2:28 am

It disgusts me. I find it hotter when a guy is funny, but doesn't have to put those around him down to do it.

Rose313
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Apr 2013, 2:39 am

I find that type of behavior to be appalling. It shows insecurity and stupidity and when I see someone act in that way I lose all respect for them immediately.

But then again I am attracted to shy, intelligent males-those bald overly muscular buffoons I see at the gym make me vomit in my mouth a little.
That's just my 2 cents.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 2:57 am

I think that your view of things may be slightly skewed by your personal experiences, Ratae. I can't pretend to speak for women, but I highly doubt that very many at all are actually attracted to bullying or bullies. The ones that are, are usually just as much of a bully or jerk themselves.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:08 am

Ratae wrote:
DarkRain wrote:
No. That kind of behavior is disgusting and a complete turn-off. There's no excuse for bullying of any sort.

Females of all species get aroused by seeing the 'alpha males' AMOG/dominate the lesser males. Why should humans be any different?

Don't tell me you still believe in the Disney Movie version of life sold to you by your parents and the mainstream media.

All through my youth all i saw was the cutest girls dating the as*hole bullies and I got nothing. Why is there no truth in it. I'm sure not all these girls were wrong in what they liked. A small, skinny guy that can't fight other men and win just doesn't appeal to them.

Why to make a thread, if you have already decided on what people should think? I'm with DarkRain, I find behaviour like that disgusting and a complete turn-off.

I've seen a lot of geeky men with less success with women explaining their situation with the alpha male theory. I and my friends are smart, independent women and none of us goes for one's stereotypical alpha males.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:56 am

Are you serious?
I cannot understand how a grown women without psychopathology can be attracted to someone that BULLIES and HURTS other people.

So no. And I hated those guys in highschool as well.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:01 am

What a weird question.