Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 3 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:42 pm

krazykat wrote:
It might have to do with the fact that I am not a very feminine girl and come from a long line of assertive, strong women on both sides of my family.
Being in a relationship with a tough guy would turn into too much of a power struggle.

Where is a strong kick *** woman like you my age when I need one? :cry:

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:47 pm

MDD123 wrote:
IMO, being athletic helps maintain emotional stability, I'm not following this "muscles = a-hole" logic.
He kicked me in the leg (twice and really hard) when I was barely sober enough to walk to the bathroom. I was limping for weeks.

He slept with one girl that I know of, she was fairly attractive and intelligent, but had a horrible self esteem. She put up with everything, he gave her a really bad 3rd degree burn with a cigarette lighter that became infected and she tried to help him cover it up.

When his 4 year old got too rowdy and ran into his pregnant wife (he was in the process of divorcing her), he had his son turn around while he punched him full force in the buttocks. A week later he told his son that his wife was a c*nt.

That guy needs his *** kicked. How disgraceful to treat women and children like such trash, ****'n ****es me off!

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:12 pm

appletheclown wrote:
That guy needs his *** kicked. How disgraceful to treat women and children like such trash, ****'n ****es me off!

I think about him every time I work out or practice Krav Maga. People like him don't have the time to exercise regularly or learn anything beyond a few flashy moves. Physical exertion was his true weakness.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:24 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
it was always few other guys who stood up against bullies in defending of the victim-bully, girls never exerted their influence on those guys, like verbally shaming them for their doings, they just turn a blind eye while it's happening even if the victim-guy was a friend of theirs, it's like as if they were thinking "weaklings deserve this" or "it's guys' business, I have nothing to do with it".

Stand up to the giants terrorizing those weak and undeserving, regardless of the reward. This may never receive reward, but this should not be your concern in doing good things at all, you should do it because it is the right thing to do.

Ai ai ai ai! Das me dolor! Bona nox! Bona nox!

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:54 pm

hanyo wrote:
Wolfheart wrote:

Never say never, you never know what the future holds, you might want them someday. As for me, I think I would prefer to have huskies as I am great with animals.

I know I'll never want any. I don't like kids. They would annoy the hell out of me and would be too much trouble to take care of.

I had a hysterectomy last year so now I can't have kids and I'm fine with that. I could potentially have gone into menopause within the next 10 years since I'm almost 38, plus I don't have sex.

Fair enough, kids aren't for everyone however I do think children are a blessing and they do bring a certain playful and childlike energy but again it does seem like a big responsibility and I understand children aren't for everyone.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 5:23 pm

appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
it was always few other guys who stood up against bullies in defending of the victim-bully, girls never exerted their influence on those guys, like verbally shaming them for their doings, they just turn a blind eye while it's happening even if the victim-guy was a friend of theirs, it's like as if they were thinking "weaklings deserve this" or "it's guys' business, I have nothing to do with it".

Stand up to the giants terrorizing those weak and undeserving, regardless of the reward. This may never receive reward, but this should not be your concern in doing good things at all, you should do it because it is the right thing to do.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q[/youtube]

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 8:12 pm

Wolfheart wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q[/youtube]

Thanks wolfheart. The most annoying thing is I don't have the strength to do the heroic things I want to do, and it make me wonder what kind of thing I am supposed to do with what God gave me. I've decided I'm just going to either become a craftsman or artist or inventor. I guess isolated craftsmanship is what I'll be doing. All items $50 and above, hhmm, I wonder if that would work?

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

20 Apr 2013, 8:23 pm

No. I consider them to be a complete jerk. If anything, it's extremely unattractive and one of the biggest turnoffs for me. If I catch my partner hurting somebody who doesn't deserve it then we're over. Enough said ^_^ Not to mention I have to consider the fact that one day I could be that person being hurt whether it's physically or mentally. I have gone through abuse more than once before. I won't do it again.

mfs1013
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Apr 2013, 9:01 pm

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/mfs1013

http://soundcloud.com/DJMFS
http://mixcloud.com/DJMFS

Rose313
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Apr 2013, 9:16 pm

rose313 wrote:
But then again I am attracted to shy, intelligent males-those bald overly muscular buffoons I see at the gym make me vomit in my mouth a little.
That's just my 2 cents.

wolfheart wrote:
I don't think you should stereotype or hold a prejudice towards muscular men or people that enjoy working out, many people that work out are intelligent and some are artistic. I like to work out, I have long hair, I am heavily tattooed and come across as the deep artistic type instead of a jock.

Whoa, I think I worded myself wrong or I am being taken out of context. I have no prejudice towards fit men, I myself love to work out and enjoy being fit and active. To be more clear, it's the jersey shore-esque over tanned type of guys who make me vomit in my mouth. The ones who have no respect for women and spend all their spare time getting wasted and trying to get as many girls as possible. I've seen and met more than my fair share of these types, for reasons unbeknownst to me a lot of girls are attracted to these types.
Personally I'm more attracted to brains than brawn is what I meant. But a guy with brains and a nice body is great too.
Now I'm rambling and getting off topic from what the OP was asking.
Hope I got my point across more clearly this time.
I'm definitely not here to offend anyone on the boards or make enemies.
My apologies.

Popsicle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 12:17 am

No, I dislike bullies and I am not into domineering behavior.

Strength is being a well rounded person. That means listening to other people, as well as talking; acting as well as waiting; etc.

I once broke up with a guy I had just started seeing because he bragged about being rude to waitresses. He told me he called one an idiot. I didn't say a word, but simply didn't go out with him any more. I knew to argue with him about it would be pointless anyway. He didn't even do it in front of me. He just talked about having done it in the past, but with a smile, not regret.

That's how little I like bullies.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 1:11 pm

I had an alpha male bully beat me up every day until all the rage from all those years I kept built up I let my meltdown go outward in full force and blacked out and beat the living s**t out of him to the point it took 3 people to pull me off him! I got suspended from school and so did he! Sure a few days away from school and having to do make up homework sucked but it felt good and he didnt mess with me anymore!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 2:33 pm

I would think that any body that is a bully is a douche bag,I'm not impressed by bullies at all,they are mostly cowards.

AliceInAspieland
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Apr 2013, 6:35 am

Most definitely not! I find it terribly immature, unattractive and disrespectful. I think that if a man is secure about himself and in his masculinity bullying other people (including women and children) is unnecessary. That sort of behaviour is an immediate turn off. I could never date or be partnered with someone who belittles other people, because what is there to stop him from doing the same to you.

blunnet
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 11:08 pm

Quote:
Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

well, if bullies have girlfriends that means they are ok with it or find it attractive or justify their behaviour. And yep, I've seen women thinking the bullied deserved. Very sad.

...and, bullied guys finish last.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 12:57 am

The world according to WP responses is so ideal.....

.... and unreal.