Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 2 of 11 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:01 am

What a weird question.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 4:05 am

Only if they're a fan of the Kardashians and join anti-gay marriage protests. :wink: :P

Duh.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 5:55 am

I'm not attracted to alpha males or heavily muscled men.

I don't like bullies. I don't like the way lots of big muscles look.

I've seen people say that they want the best genes and father for their offspring. That doesn't apply to me. I don't like kids, don't want kids, and am never going to have any.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 6:20 am

I have always hated injustice or people that start on people that aren't as strong as them, and stood up for people when they were outnumbered or had a bigger opponent.

Power isn't just a case of who is the best hunter or who has the greatest physical strength, it's a case of wit, sophistication, influence and cunningness now. I have had fights only to have my opponent come back with friends to outnumber me.

rose313 wrote:
But then again I am attracted to shy, intelligent males-those bald overly muscular buffoons I see at the gym make me vomit in my mouth a little.
That's just my 2 cents.

I don't think you should stereotype or hold a prejudice towards muscular men or people that enjoy working out, many people that work out are intelligent and some are artistic. I like to work out, I have long hair, I am heavily tattooed and come across as the deep artistic type instead of a jock.

krazykat
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Apr 2013, 9:49 am

I don't find it attractive at all, in fact bullies repulse me!

The type of men I like are quiet, passive, very feminine, bisexual, and have a history of being bullied.
That actually describes my current boyfriend and I find him attractive as hell :twisted:

It might have to do with the fact that I am not a very feminine girl and come from a long line of assertive, strong women on both sides of my family.
Being in a relationship with a tough guy would turn into too much of a power struggle.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 10:15 am

No I find that sort of thing despicable, I also tend to find the sorts of ladies that would find that hot or socially acceptable annoying, shallow, stupid and mean...Not the sort of company I prefer to keep.

I do however want to beat up people who bully others and such, but not so sure I'd too to well in a fight being a small, skinny female.

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 10:25 am

hanyo wrote:
I don't like kids, don't want kids, and am never going to have any.

Never say never, you never know what the future holds, you might want them someday. As for me, I think I would prefer to have huskies as I am great with animals.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 11:01 am

From my observations, many gals (not all - sheesh, must I really make that disclaimer every time??) will SAY they don't like it but their actions prove otherwise.

Some of our WP members are the exception because we know how rotten it feels to be bullied, but the ones who were weren't pushed around in skewl seem to be helplessly attracted to the maaaaanliness of mr. ooga-booga who can "protect" her. His ability to overpower other men, protect what's hers and take from others to give her more... well it just maker her all giddy! They don't see it as bullying - only taking from the weak to give to the strong (themselves) because they deserve it more.

I know I'm being a bit grumpy/bitter about the matter, but I've seen it all too often. It gives me some hope for the human race that at least a handful of gals (as seen here) are immune to the BS.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 11:14 am

IMO, being athletic helps maintain emotional stability, I'm not following this "muscles = a-hole" logic.

The only true bully I've been exposed to since age 25 wasn't particularly strong and had horrible endurance. He was obsessed with befriending people, then fighting them. He kicked me in the leg (twice and really hard) when I was barely sober enough to walk to the bathroom. I was limping for weeks. I was so pissed that next time he tried to get his hands on me, I threw him into the dresser, he called it off right then and there.

He slept with one girl that I know of, she was fairly attractive and intelligent, but had a horrible self esteem. She put up with everything, he gave her a really bad 3rd degree burn with a cigarette lighter that became infected and she tried to help him cover it up.

When his 4 year old got too rowdy and ran into his pregnant wife (he was in the process of divorcing her), he had his son turn around while he punched him full force in the buttocks. A week later he told his son that his wife was a c*nt.

I could go on for paragraphs here, but what I took away from this whole experience is that bullies are extremely opportunistic and undisciplined. Bullies have the most influence on people with poor self esteem or self image. Almost everyone else had a problem with this guy and his reputation began to follow him everywhere.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 11:28 am

Ratae wrote:
Women want men who dominate other men because that means if they have sons with these men, they'll be dominant too. On the other hand, if a woman has sex with a weak male, then her sons will likely end up weak too and be unable to pass on their genes. That's a huge waste of a woman's reproductive resources.

no, they do not think that way. I doubt when women are dating guys they are thinking ''gee, if I married him, my son might become a wimp'',
''but I have to married that tough guy, because my son will be tough and have sex with a thousand women''

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:16 pm

Wolfheart wrote:

Never say never, you never know what the future holds, you might want them someday. As for me, I think I would prefer to have huskies as I am great with animals.

I know I'll never want any. I don't like kids. They would annoy the hell out of me and would be too much trouble to take care of.

I had a hysterectomy last year so now I can't have kids and I'm fine with that. I could potentially have gone into menopause within the next 10 years since I'm almost 38, plus I don't have sex.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 1:39 pm

Only bullies admire other bullies. But frankly there are a LOT of bullies in the world, and in modern city life it's actually encouraged.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 2:08 pm

It's not the bullying what many high school girls find attractive in bullies, but it's the traits that often bullies possess that they find attractive (height, muscles, sporty, confdience..etc).

Also, the bully-victim often have traits that are commonly....undesirable.

But I remember well that there were the tall and handsome non-bullies (yet confident) who were the most popular among girls, the bullies were second to those.

I remember all this very well, it was always few other guys who stood up against bullies in defending of the victim-bully, girls never exerted their influence on those guys, like verbally shaming them for their doings, they just turn a blind eye while it's happening even if the victim-guy was a friend of theirs, it's like as if they were thinking "weaklings deserve this" or "it's guys' business, I have nothing to do with it".

Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Apes, humans are apes.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:17 pm

I'm arguably the strongest guy in the computer science class at my university (18" biceps the last time I meassured them and recently a 300 lb bench press). The few girls in my class seem more interested in the geeks than they are in me.

I've met bullies in various workplaces, but they were more of the passive-agressive kind. I could easily kick the sh!t out of them (something most of them seem aware of), but that would just land me a long vacation in jail. People with Asperger's can't really defend themselves against passive-agressive people.

Lilya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:40 pm

BlueMax wrote:
From my observations, many gals (not all - sheesh, must I really make that disclaimer every time??) will SAY they don't like it but their actions prove otherwise.

Some of our WP members are the exception because we know how rotten it feels to be bullied, but the ones who were weren't pushed around in skewl seem to be helplessly attracted to the maaaaanliness of mr. ooga-booga who can "protect" her. His ability to overpower other men, protect what's hers and take from others to give her more... well it just maker her all giddy! They don't see it as bullying - only taking from the weak to give to the strong (themselves) because they deserve it more.

I know I'm being a bit grumpy/bitter about the matter, but I've seen it all too often. It gives me some hope for the human race that at least a handful of gals (as seen here) are immune to the BS.

I agree to an extend, but there is a difference between a guy being able to protect someone and bullying others, though. My ex for instance was very protective towards me, but would have never pushed people around in order to prove something.

It wasn't long ago, though, since a guy I share a lecture with tried to impress me by telling me in detail why and how every other guy in the same class are inferior to him. He was genuinely surprised when I told him to sod off, so I suppose there are some girls who actually buy it. I do think those girls tend to have a bit of a bully mentality themselves, though.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 3:42 pm

krazykat wrote:
It might have to do with the fact that I am not a very feminine girl and come from a long line of assertive, strong women on both sides of my family.
Being in a relationship with a tough guy would turn into too much of a power struggle.

Where is a strong kick *** woman like you my age when I need one? :cry: