Do girls find it extra hot when big guys bully small guys?

Page 8 of 10 [ 150 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Xenosparadox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 17 May 2016
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 31
Location: The great Moons of Neptune

28 May 2016, 12:41 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.



If a man is strong and dominant enough to bully others, then he can potentially use his strength to protect the weak. And that is what women are attracted to. Not necessarily big muscles, but the assertive "confident" personality type as well as being able to get other people on his side.



Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2016
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

28 May 2016, 1:58 pm

Xenosparadox wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.


If a man is strong and dominant enough to bully others, then he can potentially use his strength to protect the weak. And that is what women are attracted to. Not necessarily big muscles, but the assertive "confident" personality type as well as being able to get other people on his side.



If he bullie weaker people then there is potential for him to be aggressive to me or my offspring. Therefore I would avoid this type for a man who stands up to those bully.

Confidence and strength is attractive. Aggression and inability to control ones anger is not. Those who act cool in situations and don't get angry or violent are shown to be more dominant.



Xenosparadox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

Joined: 17 May 2016
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 31
Location: The great Moons of Neptune

28 May 2016, 4:06 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Xenosparadox wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.


If a man is strong and dominant enough to bully others, then he can potentially use his strength to protect the weak. And that is what women are attracted to. Not necessarily big muscles, but the assertive "confident" personality type as well as being able to get other people on his side.



If he bullie weaker people then there is potential for him to be aggressive to me or my offspring. Therefore I would avoid this type for a man who stands up to those bully.

Confidence and strength is attractive. Aggression and inability to control ones anger is not. Those who act cool in situations and don't get angry or violent are shown to be more dominant.



The final sentence is correct. And part of dominance is being able to crush your opponent like a bug without losing your composure. Bullies aren't usually angry or always physically violent. Quite often they use words far more effectively and rely on techniques like baiting(which is what most internet trolling is) to get their target to lash out in anger(AKA "butthurt rage")while they laugh at them.

Using anger as a weapon only works in certain situations. Like one where you are in a position of authority and you want nothing but compliance from your subjects. But asserting dominance, as I said before, involves more covert strategies that allow one to retain his composure but still throw his weight around.



XFilesGeek
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Jul 2010
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,452
Location: The Oort Cloud

28 May 2016, 4:23 pm

Kindly don't make sweeping generalizations about what ALL women want or ALL men want.

Thank you.


_________________
"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (moderator)


DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,527

28 May 2016, 5:31 pm

Sounds like some kinda fetish lol, I don't think bullying someone who is no threat to you physically can be interpreted as attractive, I know some fall for the ''bad boy'' illusion but this would be stretching it if it was perceived as hot to watch someone push someone around when they know nothing will come back at them. I used to live on estates and went to a really rough school, really gutter trash level gals used to bully and push around timid and terrified girls in the class every now and then, I found it absolutely pathetic and hoped they'd get cracked by some other girl and see how they'd react then.


_________________
'He wondered, as he had many times wondered before, whether he himself was a lunatic... perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one?'


sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,954
Location: US

28 May 2016, 9:21 pm

Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.

:(



gingerpickles
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jan 2016
Age: 54
Posts: 504
Location: USA

28 May 2016, 9:46 pm

Um not really.. but I am from a different era altogether. Girls often would give Jocks extra leeway in bad behavior because they are promoted by establishment. And girls that chase bad boys might like to see some fight action (requires equally dangerous opponent)

But still I am safe to say it not likely a truth today either.
If a girl specifically wants to witness such, she has a screw loose.
And if you know one like that steer clear! Who cares what she thinks is hot? She either hates you personally or is female version of guys that like to set their dogs on small things to rip them up. Ewww. :skull:


_________________
FFFFF Captchas.


Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2016
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

29 May 2016, 5:17 am

sly279 wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.

:(


Why the sad face?

This is more a deep down evolutionary thing and not necessarily as strong today. After all some women do not fit the type after all



Alliekit
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Mar 2016
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,182
Location: England

29 May 2016, 5:30 am

Xenosparadox wrote:

The final sentence is correct. And part of dominance is being able to crush your opponent like a bug without losing your composure. Bullies aren't usually angry or always physically violent. Quite often they use words far more effectively and rely on techniques like baiting(which is what most internet trolling is) to get their target to lash out in anger(AKA "butthurt rage")while they laugh at them.

Using anger as a weapon only works in certain situations. Like one where you are in a position of authority and you want nothing but compliance from your subjects. But asserting dominance, as I said before, involves more covert strategies that allow one to retain his composure but still throw his weight around.


I can't imaging Internet trolls are that good with women.

Also I said that I definitely would not he attracted to bullies as they display no control over their environments. Bullying is a way to try and control people and the environment and people who do this do because they often lack that control.

Some women may feel the same as I do,some my not. Men who people respect and follow are bound to be more attractive in my opinion.

@xfilesgeek was my statement a sweeping generalization? If so I apologise, I meant it as in evolution and not as every woman feel the same



sly279
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 14,954
Location: US

29 May 2016, 2:17 pm

Alliekit wrote:
sly279 wrote:
Alliekit wrote:
Bullying is a complete turn off in what ever form. Someone who protects other weaker people is far more attractive to women as it displays the protector attitude that women seek when looking for a mate.

It's not the dominance itself that is attractive biologically but the ability of a man to be a protector for a women and her future offspring.

:(


Why the sad face?

This is more a deep down evolutionary thing and not necessarily as strong today. After all some women do not fit the type after all

I'm not strong, in don't like violence against anyone or creature unless required for defense. I'd never get into s fight over my ladies honor for example.(never understood that, honor shouldn't need defended) I am not rich so I can't provide either. So I don't meet the protector/provider definition.



Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Oct 2011
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,807
Location: USA

30 May 2016, 2:00 am

Women absolutely DO NOT get turned on by bullying, and all the men theorizing are being misogynistic as a result. The truth is many men who are bullies have OTHER traits which women find attractive, but the bullying is a huge turn off.


_________________
Cinnamon and sugary
Softly Spoken lies
You never know just how you look
Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html


marshall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,000
Location: Turkey

02 Jun 2016, 10:29 am

Alliekit wrote:
If he bullie weaker people then there is potential for him to be aggressive to me or my offspring. Therefore I would avoid this type for a man who stands up to those bully.

Confidence and strength is attractive. Aggression and inability to control ones anger is not. Those who act cool in situations and don't get angry or violent are shown to be more dominant.

Most bullies are not angry. They have fun tormenting people. They are often confident and arrogant as well. The victims are the ones who wind up angry, tormented by violent thoughts of revenge.



TomS
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2016
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 383
Location: Pennsylvania

02 Jun 2016, 5:10 pm

I think actually there are all kinds of people. Both of men and women. So yes there are some women who are attracted by men exerting dominance, even over weaker/vunerable ones.

But I think they are a minority. I believe most girls would be turned off by the ugly behavior.

To me the situation is no loss. I wouldn't be interested in any woman turned on by that sort of thing anyway.



CryingTears15
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 341

04 Jun 2016, 9:18 pm

For me, when I see a guy bullying someone, that's an immediate "nevermind".

However, guys who pick on other people are often the more confident types. If a man is confident, I assume he has a reason to be, and that makes him much more attractive. Confidence is correlated with bullying, in my experience, and I would guess it's the confidence these girls are attracted to, not the bullying.



marshall
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,000
Location: Turkey

04 Jun 2016, 10:51 pm

CryingTears15 wrote:
For me, when I see a guy bullying someone, that's an immediate "nevermind".

However, guys who pick on other people are often the more confident types. If a man is confident, I assume he has a reason to be, and that makes him much more attractive. Confidence is correlated with bullying, in my experience, and I would guess it's the confidence these girls are attracted to, not the bullying.

I would assume this kind of attraction is superficial though, similar to looks. A guy who is really stuck up might cause sexual arousal because of the "confidence" factor, but would it really make a woman want to "love" him? A guy so in love with himself isn't likely to give any love back. These narcissistic/sociopath bully guys are robots. They rarely have feelings themselves.