People who need some positive thinking

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 11:27 am

Personally, I am a very pessimistic person, but you all make me look like an optimist. Post happy thoughts here.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 12:15 pm

I suppose if humor's a charm at least I have that going for me :)

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 12:16 pm

Humor is always a charm.

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 1:51 pm

I personally think that negative thought patterns are the biggest problem that lots of people all over this forum face. Many people post as if their situation is completely hopeless and nothing they can do will make a difference. When you have that kind of a mindset, it will end up hurting you significantly in the long run! I like to think of myself as a relatively optimistic person, and even though I have struggled through a lot I always try to see the bright side of things, and to focus on what I can do rather than on what I can't. And in the spirit of optimism, I hereby present to you:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ[/youtube]

Ferrus91
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Apr 2013, 3:02 pm

At least we don't live in Somalia (apaologies for those who do).

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:03 pm

Ferrus91 wrote:
At least we don't live in Somalia (apaologies for those who do).

How about, at least we are alive.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

Quote:
Maybe tomorrow will be a little better. Maybe not. Maybe I should just go f**k myself.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:43 pm

Positive thinking, as in more than zero thinking?

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:50 pm

Spiderpig wrote:
Positive thinking, as in more than zero thinking?

Sadly, sometimes that is the only way to think positively. I really wanted people to say the good stuff about themselves here, rather than all the relationship negativity that plagues this forum.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2013, 8:16 am

I love throwing tomahawks. It makes me happy. I also love to weld, and make blades. I plan to make a forge out of junkyard parts, once I get the space, and begin making custom hand forged blades and tools. I love to eat marzipan. I am a pretty awesome computer guy, as I know how to takes apart anything from ps3's, to desktops, and put them back together in working order. I know how to completely dissassemble a mosin nagant m91/30 bolt action rifle, and put it back together, completely off memory. I know how to put drainage systems in houses to keep basements dry. I love metal music, but also love hank williams senior. Onions are delicious. I know how to make a dart gun out of a bb gun using sewing pins and sucker sticks. I have a love for wild game, and think it tastes better than chicken or beef. Cheese is yummy. I love learning more languages, and think they all sound cool in their own way. I will never go in a place with shrunken heads, as they make me superstitious. I enjoy reading, as books are always more detailed than any movie. That is my positive stuff for today.

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Apr 2013, 8:22 am

Well, Sarah, I love to laugh. laughter is good medicine for me. All I have to do is think about something funny I have seen on a TV show or in a movie and I crack a grin, and in some cases, start laughing about it.