Page 1 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 9:27 am

*puff*

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 30 Apr 2013, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 9:41 am

Are you looking to filter some dating candidates, or all of them? I'd tone down the ranting a little if I were you. 8O

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 9:45 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Are you looking to filter some dating candidates, or all of them? I'd tone down the ranting a little if I were you. 8O

You are too used to males who are interested in every breathing female on dating sites, aren't you? So seeing a male putting some boundaries is kinda like a shock for you!! Not surprised, It's rare, isn't it?

My note isn't more intense than a lot of female profiles. ( A lot of female profiles have these kind of lists "Don't message me if this... don't message me if that and often are very intense).

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 9:50 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:

You are too used to males who are interested in every breathing female on dating sites, aren't you?

Actually, I've been married for almost a decade so I haven't been around too many dating sites. :wink: As an objective female opinion, it comes off as way too defensive to invite many responses or any quality ones. Those aren't boundaries but an electrified barb wire fence with a barking doberman behind it.

Good luck to you, but I think it would benefit to soften the language(not the message). Stay away from the women with those profiles, too.

Last edited by MjrMajorMajor on 29 Apr 2013, 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 9:52 am

^ my reply edited/added.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 10:25 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
MjrMajorMajor wrote:

You are too used to males who are interested in every breathing female on dating sites, aren't you?

Actually, I've been married for almost a decade so I haven't been around too many dating sites. :wink: As an objective female opinion, it comes off as way too defensive to invite many responses or any quality ones. Those aren't boundaries but an electrified barb wire fence with a barking doberman behind it.

Good luck to you, but I think it would benefit to soften the language(not the message). Stay away from the women with those profiles, too.

Great!! It worked scaring you then it will scare the crazy women! :lol:

Thank you major.

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 10:26 am

Girls are either going to laugh at that, and then walk away, or they are going to back away slowly, then run away. Way to intense :lol:

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 10:48 am

PsychoSarah wrote:
Girls are either going to laugh at that, and then walk away, or they are going to back away slowly, then run away. Way to intense :lol:

This.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 11:07 am

Some people may become defensive over, but some people may take it seriously. I hope the type of lady you're trying to attract doesn't become turned off by it. :/

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 11:08 am

Kinme wrote:
Some people may become defensive over, but some people may take it seriously. I hope the type of lady you're trying to attract doesn't become turned off by it. :/

If they are, then at least you can try to figure out what you did wrong and try again. Trial and error.

Kinme
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 1:29 pm

PsychoSarah wrote:
Kinme wrote:

If they are, then at least you can try to figure out what you did wrong and try again. Trial and error.

True.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 1:33 pm

Hmmm... I can't see it working out. 90% of men get precious few messages as it is, but to filter those few who might with a big warning list?

On the other hand, the 1-2 who DO respond are either serious in their intent or just want to play their games with a more challenging opponent...

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:06 pm

I tested things by messaging 2 girls and got replies from both of them - they did saw my profile (as it's shown in the visiting list).

They replied normally as if there's nothing there :shrug:

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 3:09 pm

They might have been trying to be polite by not mentioning how ridiculous it was :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 4:07 pm

PsychoSarah wrote:
They might have been trying to be polite by not mentioning how ridiculous it was :P

My little daughter Sarah, you're probably still too young to understand the minds of the NT women: Women NEVER reply on dating sites just for trying to be polite, the norm for them is not replying. In fact one of them replied me by sending me a list of what she wants/doesn't want in a guy - as if she's challenging my list lol.

PsychoSarah
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2013, 4:16 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
PsychoSarah wrote:

My little daughter Sarah, you're probably still too young to understand the minds of the NT women: Women NEVER reply on dating sites just for trying to be polite, the norm for them is not replying. In fact one of them replied me by sending me a list of what she wants/doesn't want in a guy - as if she's challenging my list lol.

You are correct, I have yet to experience the desperation required to partake in dating sites (joke) :lol: