Great Moments in WP Love & Dating History

Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 8:19 am

I think it's being resolved so out of respect I'm going to remove that message now.

As for personal attacks? Yes that person has been subjected to quite a few but because they have been doesn't mean others can't have an opinion on their preferences. Because one or two people decide to personally attack someone over their views doesn't make every single person that criticizes them a bully. Some views will always create a stir with majority posters.

I seem to remember a person having very strong religious views in L&D regarding a woman's body, and he was chastised as well as picked on by everyone and that by and large was deemed OK. Frankly, however weird we might have found him it's no different and we shouldn't hold a double standard and say it's bullying for one person and not bullying for the other. In this case, I like to think the majority dislike certain views expressed in this thread and that is simply the case, it is not a lynch mob.

Anyways, back to the REAL topic - other great moments in the L&D forum include the recent UK Undateables recruit. Well, for now no one has put their name forward (I think?) but it could well turn into one of the greatest moments! It goes to show this board is popular.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 8:26 am

Shatbat, ok, I am adopting the smudge way in being mysterious.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 8:48 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:
Kjas wrote:
She's been attacked repeatedly on multiple occasions. It gets old, especially when it's the same people going after her again and again.

Disagreement and debate is not the same as a personal attack. If someone presents an unpopular(but by no means uncommon in this case) belief, it's unreasonable to expect unanimous agreement. :?

Firstly to Kjas: Thank you for standing up for me again. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

MjrMjrMjr: Kjas said the word "attack". I have been attacked repeatedly, and it has gotten very old. People do eventually snap at some point.

Shatbat: Yes, I shouldn't have overreacted, but as I said before - how can I take anyone on here seriously when they don't even question my motives and jump straight to conclusions? As for Face of Boo, yes, he always puts me down on here. Then he *gets away* with it by making a joke at the end, and others here join in which makes it worse. He's a leech.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 9:35 am

[img][800:1600]http://sportfishingweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/leech-poster-2.jpg[/img]

Shatbat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 11:37 am

I see.

As of right now, nobody seems to be picking up on smudge except for Boo, which apparently is to be expected, so I guess this should be the end of it. It is worth noting that Boo brought the topic to this thread in the first place

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 12:01 pm

^ me was just hungry in the waters.

Back to the topic: The drama in this thread.