asked out a friend she said maybe?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Dragonspyred
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Jul 2013, 5:42 am

currently in highschool being somewhat rough for me, i do fit in a bit but only because i made friends with some of the "popular" teens
anyways there's a girl named shannon i knew for about 4 years now since 6th grade (i started to like her back then but wasnt very serious, too young)
now that im going to be a sophmore, i asked her out back in may we are good friends and she said maybe, i truely didnt know what she ment by that althought i heard it usually a nice way of saying no. so she instead went out with her friend cole, and basicly never knew until toward the end of may.
i have a habbit of just forggeting about them and basicly ignoring them acting like i never knew her (quit hanging around her, didnt talk to her or her friends, avoided eye contact etc) now im kinda curious what could i of done, or what can i do maybe for a second chance?

GregCav
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2013, 6:46 am

My experience;

She likes you, but is not attracted to you. There is no second chance as things stand.

She is looking for a lover, she doesn't see that in you.

That's not to say you can't learn how to treat a girl as they want, but it's a long journey. I myself have been on this very journey for the last 4 years. I have girls that love me and enjoy my company. But they don't want to live with me. They don't want a relationship with me. I still have a way to go.

I recoment you buy every relationship book you can get hold of and read them cover to cover. That will give you a good understanding of what girls want. Then you need to start to do those things.

It's a long journey, but your starting young enough that I'm sure you'll make long before I will.
cheers.