Would you allow virgin users to post on wp?

Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Would you allow virgin users to post on wp?
Nah. Im sure they have better things to do 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Just make a rule against joking threads 43%  43%  [ 15 ]
EEEWWW virgins are icky 23%  23%  [ 8 ]
I reckon we should just ban experienced members and make this a virginity board 34%  34%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 35

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 1:08 am

In the light of the recent discussions I feel we need to tackle this oh so important issue before we can move forward as a board.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 1:16 am

[] Define "virgin".

benh72
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Aug 2013, 1:20 am

sure ban virgin users, that would make it a locked forum.

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:07 am

I have a problem with people making fun of people who are really here to learn. It is already bad enough out there where people would make fun of people like us. But now to come and do it here? It is like their intentions are similar to this: "they were bad to me, so now I take it out on others".

People making up stories mixed with half truths are here with a different agenda. It makes it difficult to trust people on here. How do you support, if there is no trust?

Sure I understand that not everything is to be taken seriously, but how do you deal with a person that is here with ulterior motives?

kembleman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Aug 2013, 3:16 am

It's really up to the mods to decide as i am only a user, anyway could you explain "virgin".

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:45 am

benh72 wrote:

What a smashing idea!

Membership available only to those that can prove their non-virgin status!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:49 am

Tequila wrote:
benh72 wrote:

What a smashing idea!

Membership available only to those that can prove their non-virgin status!

That would be impossible for males.

Unless they submit sex tapes of themselves.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 3:56 am

Exactly that. Sex tapes.

Be prepared - get some barf bags on the go!

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 4:08 am

If WP were to disallow virgins, me and about five other people would be the only one's left posting. So yes, let them stay.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 4:30 am

Tequila wrote:
Exactly that. Sex tapes.

Be prepared - get some barf bags on the go!

and all they ll be watched by spongy and puddingmouse.

Naughty mods....

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 6:38 am

Stalk wrote:
I have a problem with people making fun of people who are really here to learn.

I have a problem with people making fun of people who are really here to try to help us learn a little since I think that making fun of them makes them stop bothering to help anyone and I sincerely doubt we can help each other that much if we are all in a similar position, if not the same.

Im not sure you are aware but the original virgin thread joke was started to say that women lie about how they´d react to a male´s virgin status.

Since Im all for equal oportunities I figured that the least I could do was create a counter thread where male virgins(which btw is a subset that includes myself) is the target to make it easier for others to put themselves in the position of the victim of "joke" threads.

I have no ulterior motive other than hopefully toning down attacks on both sexes eventually.
Until then I have to create threads where males are the victim unless a female version of boo chooses to do so before me.

Shau
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 6:42 am

I kinda feel bad for the girls sometimes, cause as I guy I can always substantially increase my attractiveness by either improving my game or making more cash. Women have no such easy options that don't involve plastic surgery.

This is balanced by things like having a harder time for being a virgin. See? It sucks on both sides of the fence.

DarkRain
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 6:43 am

Is this a serious question? No, really...I don't see the point of it. :roll:

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 6:58 am

spongy wrote:
Stalk wrote:
I have a problem with people making fun of people who are really here to learn.

I have a problem with people making fun of people who are really here to try to help us learn a little since I think that making fun of them makes them stop bothering to help anyone and I sincerely doubt we can help each other that much if we are all in a similar position, if not the same.

Im not sure you are aware but the original virgin thread joke was started to say that women lie about how they´d react to a male´s virgin status.

Since Im all for equal oportunities I figured that the least I could do was create a counter thread where male virgins(which btw is a subset that includes myself) is the target to make it easier for others to put themselves in the position of the victim of "joke" threads.

I have no ulterior motive other than hopefully toning down attacks on both sexes eventually.
Until then I have to create threads where males are the victim unless a female version of boo chooses to do so before me.

:)

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 7:22 am

spongy wrote:

Laudable, Spongy. :) What I wonder is would that lead to an illumination or just an escalation, especially if the answering threads were actually posted by a female member.

meems
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 8:05 am

DESTROY THE VIRGINS

AND THE VIRGINIANS

AND THE VIRGOS

AND THE... hmm... no, I think that's it