Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

labellablue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2014, 9:22 pm

So my relationship status is like it always been: SINGLE. Do I mind it? Not really but it bothers me that all my friends have someone and for some reason I don't have anyone. I used to have someone but that was a BIG mistake. One date to the movies and that was the end of that (so in reality I have 0 experience in dating what-so-ever). I even had some bad moments of confession back fires and getting rejected to my High School Junior Prom by my major crush (last year). So I am an 18 year old girl who is very confused on how to handle the dating world.

I would like some advice on how to handle this type of thing! :help:

musicaddict95
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Jan 2014, 9:31 pm

I'm in the same situation, haven't really had much luck with girls either haha. But my advice would be to not let your past relationships or dating experiences make you become discouraged, rather learn from them and take it from there. I'm sorry if this doesn't make much sense I'm not too good at expressing my thoughts.

labellablue
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Jan 2014, 9:51 pm

Easier said then done. lol Does not help when you're awkward around other people in general either! Funny thing is my friends are just as bad as I am and yet their going on dates all the time. How does that even work?? The world is just ironic that way I guess.....But thanks that is something I will keep in mind!

1401b
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2014, 10:25 pm

Eye contact, Women indicate interest to men with eye contact, AND women make the first indicator of interest. (via eye contact)
You're going to have to look at him and hold eye contact for about 3-5 sec about three times before us guys can get a clue.
That's a pretty annoying irony for a girl with ASD. Or a guy with ASD for that matter.

After you do the eye contact thing the rest is up to the guy (theoretically) but it may help if you realize that guys go pretty brain-dead around attractive women (and virtually all women are attractive, trust me) so if you felt like it you could go play fun little flirting games with them, watch them get all flustered and get some practice in to nail down the guy you'd like to try out.

Oh yeah, cleavage is the Coup de grâce for ending all male mental resistance.
It doesn't have to be big, it doesn't have to be deep, it just has to be 'visible'.
Even an A cup girl can easily manage to mentally melt a man using a "revealing" top.