Page 3 of 9 [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2013, 12:25 pm

lost561 wrote:
Grimdalus wrote:
It's a cynical cash in. He is using his own interpretation, experience and his ideas of relationships, it is most likely a bunch of pseudo-science at best. I do not see the point in why you need people to tell you what to do in a relationship, it's trail and error, not read this guide for success. Most people who I know try this kind of "guide for relationships" are doomed to failure, it does not work. He's just using gullible people for revenue from youtube ad revenue scheme. My attitude towards dating is very different then yours.

Did you watch the video?

The video wasn't even about dating.

It was about attraction. What women are attracted to and what women prefer.

I did. It's still the mindset that women are generalized in the broader set. Stop seeing people in collections of groups and more into individuals. I am skinny, shy but intelligent, yet girls still like me. The whole girls go for jerks blablabla, is a mythical stance which is far from reality.

Rigor
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2013, 12:32 pm

lost561 wrote:
Its ok, I understand you and Geeko have an agenda because you don't agree with what I say or my philosophy on dating and attraction.

stay the f**k out of my threads if you don't have anything constructive to say and want to just give this video a false identity so that people won't watch it.

Pot meet f*****g kettle.

Does a day go by on here without you making yet another new thread to spout off about your "philosophy", as if everyone here wants/needs your help? If you can even call it help, I think it's nothing more than a thinly-veiled attempt on your end at posturing yourself as some kind of wise alpha of the board. On an aspie board of all places.

JanuaryMan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:34 pm

Rigor wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Its ok, I understand you and Geeko have an agenda because you don't agree with what I say or my philosophy on dating and attraction.

stay the f**k out of my threads if you don't have anything constructive to say and want to just give this video a false identity so that people won't watch it.

I think it's nothing more than a thinly-veiled attempt on your end at posturing yourself as some kind of wise alpha of the board. On an aspie board of all places.

Not the first person to do it, won't be the last either. Anyways, the constant arguing between lost and various WP members is getting very effing tiring and it's ruining any remotely decent discussions (in my opinion).

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2013, 12:36 pm

Rigor wrote:
lost561 wrote:

Pot meet f***ing kettle.

Does a day go by on here without you making yet another new thread to spout off about your "philosophy", as if everyone here wants/needs your help? If you can even call it help, I think it's nothing more than a thinly-veiled attempt on your end at posturing yourself as some kind of wise alpha of the board. On an aspie board of all places.

I find it mildly amusing. It find it mild amusing also that he looks like the current Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. :D

octobertiger
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:41 pm

JanuaryMan wrote:
Rigor wrote:
lost561 wrote:

I think it's nothing more than a thinly-veiled attempt on your end at posturing yourself as some kind of wise alpha of the board. On an aspie board of all places.

Not the first person to do it, won't be the last either. Anyways, the constant arguing between lost and various WP members is getting very effing tiring and it's ruining any remotely decent discussions (in my opinion).

Agreed.

What are your thoughts on the video, JM?

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:44 pm

Rigor wrote:
Pot meet f***ing kettle.

Image Hi Rigor, How are ya buddy?

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

Grimdalus wrote:
I find it mildly amusing. It find it mild amusing also that he looks like the current Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. :D

I don't look like Tony Abbott at all. October tiger said that I looked like craig bellamy that was a bit more accurate.

I find it amusing that a 20 year old on an aspergers forum thinks he knows better.

maybe you will start posting here regularly.

MY way has gottten results. I don't think you guys get results. thats the difference between all of us.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:47 pm

Grimdalus wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Grimdalus wrote:
No, that's a matriarchist not a feminist.

That was my definition of a radical feminist, not a feminist. You should read first before you start to call people out.

>It's not a feminist
>Can't be a radical feminist
>It's a matriarchist
There is no such thing as radical feminism. Stop it. Feminism is a must for humans to be equal.

A radical feminist is someone who he disagrees with.

As long as you agree with what he says you're safe. Don't you dare call out his generalizations about women or his demeaning of women who don't fit his narrowminded definition of how women should behave as sexist cause that means you're a man hater.

The number of times he's flat out dismissed the opinions of women on here as not "normal feminine" women and flat out accused them of lying if they say something that doesn't fit his view is distressing to say the least. Then again i'm a "radical feminist white knight with an agenda" apperently, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. :wink:

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 12:52 pm

Geekonychus wrote:

As long as you agree with what he says you're safe. Don't you dare call out his generalizations about women or his demeaning of women who don't fit his narrowminded definition of how women should behave as sexist cause that means you're a man hater.

The number of times he's flat out dismissed the opinions of women on here as not "normal feminine" women and flat out accused them of lying if they say something that doesn't fit his view is distressing to say the least. Then again i'm a "radical feminist white knight with an agenda" apperently, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. :wink:

You're a heel sucker :lol:

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2013, 12:56 pm

lost561 wrote:
Grimdalus wrote:

I don't look like Tony Abbott at all. October tiger said that I looked like craig bellamy that was a bit more accurate.

I find it amusing that a 20 year old on an aspergers forum thinks he knows better.

maybe you will start posting here regularly.

MY way has gottten results. I don't think you guys get results. thats the difference between all of us.

Quality>Quantity. Maybe, I will, maybe I won't post here more often. Depends on my boredom. I am after a specific type of girl, not after girls.

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2013, 12:57 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
Grimdalus wrote:
lost561 wrote:
Grimdalus wrote:
No, that's a matriarchist not a feminist.

That was my definition of a radical feminist, not a feminist. You should read first before you start to call people out.

>It's not a feminist
>Can't be a radical feminist
>It's a matriarchist
There is no such thing as radical feminism. Stop it. Feminism is a must for humans to be equal.

I support feminism. I am a Marxist-leninist.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 1:01 pm

Your a Marxist?

I rest my case.

Grimdalus
Raven
Raven

17 Oct 2013, 1:06 pm

lost561 wrote:
Your a Marxist?

I rest my case.

Yes, because you are unable to provide a solid argument against it but rather going off popular stereotypes. Yes, good sir. Good job.

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 1:10 pm

lost561 wrote:
Geekonychus wrote:

You're a heel sucker :lol:

I treat women like people. No better or worse then any man.

If i found a women on this forum who spouted as much sexist BS and generalizations about men as you do about women I'd call her out too. Thing is, I haven't. Guys like you, however, are a freaking dime-a-dozen.

Conversely, you must be a loafer sucker since I've never seen you once treat anyone other than a man with respect on this forum. You've proven to be incapable of conversing with a women without calling her a liar or telling her how unfeminine and wierd she is if her views don't match your own.

One can only conclude that you've never been in a real relationship before since, if you're this repulsive and confrontational to women online, I can't imagine any self respecting women dating you for more than a few days.........

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 1:12 pm

Grimdalus wrote:
Yes, because you are unable to provide a solid argument against it but rather going off popular stereotypes. Yes, good sir. Good job.

You should post a thread about this in the PP&R section. That would be going off subject and then Januaryman would go taddle on me to the Moderators in the wrongplanet discussion.

lost561
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2013, 1:14 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
I treat women like people. No better or worse then any man.

If i found a women on this forum who spouted as much sexist BS and generalizations about men as you do about women I'd call her out too. Thing is, I haven't. Guys like you, however, are a freaking dime-a-dozen.

Conversely, you must be a loafer sucker since I've never seen you once treat anyone other than a man with respect on this forum. You've proven to be incapable of conversing with a women without calling her a liar or telling her how unfeminine and wierd she is if her views don't match your own.

One can only conclude that you've never been in a real relationship before since, if you're this repulsive and confrontational to women online, I can't imagine any self respecting women dating you for more than a few days.........

I treat women like people.

YOU treat them like prized possessions.