Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

22 Feb 2014, 7:40 am

Hmmm, because all the nice ones are by me? Jk.

I hope you figure it out, I'm perfectly fine with women and how they act, so I can't help.


_________________
comedic burp


GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2014
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 806
Location: USA

23 Feb 2014, 9:10 am

billiscool wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.


pretty much this, I have a pretty bad personality and there are a lot of people I cannot get along with but even I am able to find both friends and dates and have had actual relationships

if EVERY person you meet has the exact same reactions to you - possibly YOU are causing the interaction problems. Had you only said most or many I would not have a problem with this but you seem to just push the wrong buttons when you are trying to interact/date womyn. Take some classes or something (how to get along, not pickup classes)


_________________
?The first duty of a human being is to assume the right functional relationship to society--more briefly, to find your real job, and do it.? - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
"There never was a good war, or a bad peace." - Benjamin Franklin


Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

24 Feb 2014, 1:39 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.


pretty much this, I have a pretty bad personality and there are a lot of people I cannot get along with but even I am able to find both friends and dates and have had actual relationships

if EVERY person you meet has the exact same reactions to you - possibly YOU are causing the interaction problems. Had you only said most or many I would not have a problem with this but you seem to just push the wrong buttons when you are trying to interact/date womyn. Take some classes or something (how to get along, not pickup classes)

It's not meant to talk to the opposite sex "politely". Just look at the silly nicknames they have for each other. "Strawberry". And that's just a drop in the bucket! Seriously though, this long-term trust building seems wrong. There have to be better ways. Trust building is silly because the two genders feel awkward around each other.



Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

24 Feb 2014, 1:41 am

Not to worry, for soon, you'll make a new topic. Called "Every girl I meat"



GivePeaceAChance
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jan 2014
Age: 57
Gender: Female
Posts: 806
Location: USA

24 Feb 2014, 5:17 am

Erwin wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.


pretty much this, I have a pretty bad personality and there are a lot of people I cannot get along with but even I am able to find both friends and dates and have had actual relationships

if EVERY person you meet has the exact same reactions to you - possibly YOU are causing the interaction problems. Had you only said most or many I would not have a problem with this but you seem to just push the wrong buttons when you are trying to interact/date womyn. Take some classes or something (how to get along, not pickup classes)

It's not meant to talk to the opposite sex "politely". Just look at the silly nicknames they have for each other. "Strawberry". And that's just a drop in the bucket! Seriously though, this long-term trust building seems wrong. There have to be better ways. Trust building is silly because the two genders feel awkward around each other.


no..... you really need to say for yourself, "I feel awkward around womyn" not EVERYONE is uncomfortable around the other gender. If you are that dysfunctional with the opposite gender, try relationships with your own. I don't have relationships with men but can be fine around them in non-sexual ways.


_________________
?The first duty of a human being is to assume the right functional relationship to society--more briefly, to find your real job, and do it.? - Charlotte Perkins Gilman
"There never was a good war, or a bad peace." - Benjamin Franklin


Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

26 Feb 2014, 12:33 am

GivePeaceAChance wrote:
Erwin wrote:
GivePeaceAChance wrote:
billiscool wrote:
Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


I want to know,what do you do,to make women
so rude to you.I can be jerk,and I piss off women
all the time,but I have girlfriend,and female friends.
Im sure your alot nicer guy than me.
I don't get why there so much hostile towards you.
I wish you luck.


pretty much this, I have a pretty bad personality and there are a lot of people I cannot get along with but even I am able to find both friends and dates and have had actual relationships

if EVERY person you meet has the exact same reactions to you - possibly YOU are causing the interaction problems. Had you only said most or many I would not have a problem with this but you seem to just push the wrong buttons when you are trying to interact/date womyn. Take some classes or something (how to get along, not pickup classes)

It's not meant to talk to the opposite sex "politely". Just look at the silly nicknames they have for each other. "Strawberry". And that's just a drop in the bucket! Seriously though, this long-term trust building seems wrong. There have to be better ways. Trust building is silly because the two genders feel awkward around each other.


no..... you really need to say for yourself, "I feel awkward around womyn" not EVERYONE is uncomfortable around the other gender. If you are that dysfunctional with the opposite gender, try relationships with your own. I don't have relationships with men but can be fine around them in non-sexual ways.

I'm actually one of the most confident people, you'll ever meet. And I do as well as possible with women. So well that I know how well you can do. My views are based on years of research. Unlike general psychology. I'm also the sunconsciously chosen male pack leader so it figures a female would respond.



structrix
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2013
Age: 41
Gender: Female
Posts: 529

26 Feb 2014, 10:47 am

Giftorcurse wrote:
-Has baggage.
-Is a massive b***h.
-Is incredibly possessive.
-Is a ditzy bimbo.
-All of the above.

Why can't a girl at least treat me like a f***ing human being?


1. Bitchiness is a problem but the thing is that many women are bitchy up front because they have had to deal with punks, creeps, weirdos, and gross guys from a very early age. Their initial response to meeting a guy even if he's nice...is b***h first, nice girl later. That is VERY intimidating for nice guys who probably are just saying hi. The key is that if you know up front that she just has shields up for now until she sizes you up then you just have to be persistent.
2. Some girls are possessive but I have a lot of friends who are not and I am not...so that is not a GENERAL thing with girls...but girls are suspicious of other women because they know how women think and there are tons of women who would jump at the chance to date a guy whether attached or not
3. There are lots of nerdy girls out there. Most nerdy girls are not the hottest girls. Nerdy girls prefer to spend time on their hobbies and spend less time on the beautification projects that many other women take part in but means that they cannot spend much time on gaining some knowledge of the world....a LOT of girls are smart.....you just have to meet them in their natural habitats (not the mall)

Girls are complex, just as men are complex. If you are looking for a girl who shares similar interests then try and go to those places where those types of girls hang and the old rule is still true pretty much everywhere that a guy has to approach a girl and make the first move and that makes it hard for guys who are particularly shy and so on.



Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,897
Location: Port Royal, South Carolina

28 Mar 2014, 9:27 pm

There aren't other fish in the sea. They're all dead, or polluted...


_________________
Yes, I'm still alive.