Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Dec 2013, 12:30 pm

Since I was in middle school, I've always heard the expression, "...Fools fall in love...". I have always mended to find out what it means. In my whole single life, in addition to living with my parents for 23 years, I have not yet been able to experience my 1st intimate encounter with a woman.
When I entered high school my first year, I saw my ex-girlfriend from elementary school with another guy, I foresaw that I'd be missing out on great opportunities - class trips, friendships, bf/gf relationships, extracurricular activities, etc.
I even foresaw inappropriate lies, behaviors, and faltered mental health services, as well as gruesome violence toward my pa.
It breaks my poor, aching heart to see, hear, and feel the pain of the crap I've had to put throughout my life. :cry:

IrishJew
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

09 Dec 2013, 11:20 am

I feel for ya, man. I too have never had an intimate counter with a woman. And not because I don't want to. Oh, soooo not because I don't want to.

johansen
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Dec 2013, 3:26 am

what you're really looking for you're not going to find on this planet.

everyone else fakes it, and they enjoy it.

IrishJew
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Dec 2013, 2:08 pm

johansen wrote:

I'm not so convinced that everyone else fakes it. It looks real to me.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

10 Dec 2013, 7:19 pm

Me neither. But not for lack of trying, though.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

thewhitrbbit
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2013, 1:48 pm

Quote:
When I entered high school my first year, I saw my ex-girlfriend from elementary school with another guy, I foresaw that I'd be missing out on great opportunities - class trips, friendships, bf/gf relationships, extracurricular activities, etc.

Since when did having a relationship become a criteria for a school field trip?

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2013, 4:30 pm

IrishJew wrote:
johansen wrote:

I'm not so convinced that everyone else fakes it. It looks real to me.

I don't think everyone fakes it, but I do think many people do.

hvtitan08
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jun 2014, 9:35 am

thewhitrbbit wrote:
Quote:

Since when did having a relationship become a criteria for a school field trip?

What I mean is that I messed up my chances to meet somebody and interact with the same interests as me. I highly doubt that any girls are interested in History, as to say WWI, or the Civil War? Schools field trips has nothing to do with this matter.
I'm highly frustrated at this. What I really meant, was in missing out on the fun, now here I am, 24 years old, stuck at home with mommy and daddy, on 2 year probation, 1 year supervised, 1 year unsupervised, about ready to be taken away from his ma and pa, for good coming up.

Berrylicious
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Jul 2014, 4:26 pm

I never thought of that. Well I did read about it before or heard about it from different resources like videos. I don't talk about that often.

Last edited by Berrylicious on 11 Jul 2014, 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2014, 4:34 pm

x

Last edited by The_Face_of_Boo on 11 Jul 2014, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm

Men are asked if they're virgins all the time. They're teased if they're still virgins in adulthood.

When I lost my virginity, my response: What was all the fuss about? I lost it with a girl I really liked. It was nice. But it didn't change me; I didn't all of a sudden become more "manly" because I lost my virginity.

My take on it: Save yourself for the right person. Don't harp on whether or not you're a virgin. All it means is that you haven't had sexual intercourse with somebody. So what?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2014, 7:34 pm

If it makes you feel better, I didn't properly lose my viginity until I was 24.
I'm not a guy, and I've had - not a great - but a reasonably normal social life. I've had guys turn me down for being a virgin. It happens.. just don't tell people.

The fact is, people lie about it. They're constantly glamorising how much experience they've had. You've got to believe me, it's EXTREMELY common.

Last edited by hale_bopp on 13 Jul 2014, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2014, 7:57 pm

Quality is what counts, not quantity.

solo
Raven
Raven

12 Jul 2014, 1:09 am

I know how you feel. I always think about what I missed out on in my early teen years with not a care in the world, everyone being new to love, those endless summers, school dances, hanging out and just loving life. I missed out on all of that since I am not "normal."

Now I spend my time working way more hours than I should, a few aquaintences, nobody to confide in, never a girlfriend and not even a female friend in at least 8 years. Nobody that is different like me to hang out with, never even being noticed by a women except maybe twice. Now I'm 29 with no experience and haven't even had a hug from a women in 5+ years. No connections and still a virg. I just work long hours and build cars to block it all out anymore

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2014, 2:27 pm

hvtitan08 wrote:
on 2 year probation, 1 year supervised, 1 year unsupervised,

Uhhh.

PerfectlyDarkTails
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2014, 4:14 pm

For me... Its hard to care for virginity and relationships, it don't cross my mind at all.

Virtually and in fantasy, its a very different story lol. ;)

AS 168/200, NT: 20/ 200, AQ=45 EQ=15, SQ=78, IQ=135