A girl I know sat really close to me with her legs on mine

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 6:58 pm

We were alone in the sofa and she sat so Close that I got moved some cm and she moved her leg against mine, all of this several times after leaning forward to eat, her legs also shivered and she took her hand close to her private area, does it mean that she wants me and/or is horny?

Rabbers
Toucan
Toucan

10 Jan 2014, 7:08 pm

I would say she likes you yes.

BUTTER
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jan 2014, 7:38 pm

what ages are we talking here? seems either you were mistaken or she was very overtly sexually.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 7:40 pm

Last edited by Lukario on 10 Jan 2014, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BUTTER
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Jan 2014, 7:51 pm

don't really know enough of the situation do say if she is attracted to you or not. Don't think it would hurt to get to know her better. i wouldn't choose to sit next to someone that annoyed me. but someone sitting next to you doesn't have to mean she want to date you either.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:02 pm

WHAT? Physical flirting? OWAGHHAHAUHUHHUH! You are lucky. That is my type. Don't even tell me if she is sincere. By the power of thunder, never does this happen to me... I wish I met that kind of girl.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:18 pm

She has a more severe form of autism than me so I don't know if I should say yes if she asked me.

Herman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2014, 8:25 pm

Some people are just friendly and like to sit close, hug, kiss - whatever..

In many parts of Europe most women are quite happy being topless in public and close families/friends are often full naked together. Does this have anything to do with sex? nope.

Kids clamber over each other all the time sitting with sprawling tangled limbs, if she has a child like friendly demeanour, could be that.

Was crashing at a party the other night and my sister jumped into sleeping bag with this guy, to sleep. She had just met him on that evening but got on with him like a friend. Thats how she rolls, nothing at all sexual. She sees him more like a little brother.

Her actual BF was at the same party in another room.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 8:35 pm

Herman wrote:

In many parts of Europe most women are quite happy being topless in public and close families/friends are often full naked together. Does this have anything to do with sex? nope.

Kids clamber over each other all the time sitting with sprawling tangled limbs, if she has a child like friendly demeanour, could be that.

Was crashing at a party the other night and my sister jumped into sleeping bag with this guy, to sleep. She had just met him on that evening but got on with him like a friend. Thats how she rolls, nothing at all sexual. She sees him more like a little brother.

WTF? She sleeps in bed with another guy at a party where her boyfriend is in the same room. I would flip! Please tell me it isn't this way in isolated rural European communities? I'd rather spend years just being accepted than have to deal with that. Is russia like this?

polarity
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2014, 9:41 pm

Take the time to observe how she acts around other people.

There are plenty of people out there, both men and women, who give out all of the signs of what would appear to be a sexual advance (the most obvious one being close physical contact), but they're only really looking for affirmation that they're attractive. They have little interest in anyone else but themselves due to a personality disorder (eg. borderline P.D.).

Because aspies aren't so good at understanding social cues, we're at a higher risk than most of being led on, and taken advantage of by these kinds of people, and it can end up with you being told 'I'm like this with everyone', 'I think of you as just a friend', and 'I have lots of friends'. Not the kind of thing you want to hear when you're desperately looking for that special someone who thinks you're special too, and you think you might have found them.

Be aware though that you might not get to see someone like this around others, as some have a habit of moving from one source of compliments to another.

Also don't think that someone having a diagnosis of A.S. means they are like you and won't behave like this. We can have different comorbids, or inaccurate diagnoses.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

10 Jan 2014, 10:24 pm

why would you ask us? ask her. there is an obvious answer, and you will not get it from us.

Herman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jan 2014, 11:38 pm

appletheclown wrote:
Herman wrote:

WTF? She sleeps in bed with another guy at a party where her boyfriend is in the same room. I would flip! Please tell me it isn't this way in isolated rural European communities? I'd rather spend years just being accepted than have to deal with that. Is russia like this?

This is in the UK, this country has a strong mix of social behaviour. Traditionally it was very reserved but over the past couple generations, young people partying (just like the USA) have loosened things up a lot. Most British young women wear very little when going to clubs etc.. many might partially undress at some point. Teenagers who just met on the dancefloor end up groping each other and fingers enter orifices. This is what young drunk lower/working class people tend to do.

More middle class intellectual types are not so vulgar, and there is a huge variety with womens habits. But many kiss and hug every person they meet just like in mainland europe and can get pretty touchy feely with close friends.

While I was couchsurfing at a family home in switzerland this year, a 21 year old girl I just met allowed me to sleep in her bedroom. While using the shower her 15 year old sister walked in on me and she was wearing nothing on the bottom. She turned around and walked off casually. Later I found out the whole family and most people are very comfortable with nudity and if the weather was warmer that they would all probably be taking a dip in the pool with the whole family naked. I have no clue what I would do in that situation.

polarity
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 2:54 am

You should try Japan. Sharing a bath with half a dozen naked people of the same sex (as you), whether close friends or complete strangers, is considered completely normal over there.

HikariKun
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 Jan 2014, 3:03 am

I'm from the United States. I think there's a chance she might like you, but it's hard to say without knowing either one of you.
There's a guy I like in school, and a lot of times I will put my legs up next to his. It's kind of my way of flirting, especially since I'm usually either in a skirt or short shorts if there's skin that's definitely a good sign. I'm too shy to actually make a move I just hope he will make one, but so far it hasn't gone beyond casual touching...except for one time when I made a joke about him and he pulled me up and spanked me a few times. That was awhile ago and he hasn't done anything since.
Try and take it a little bit further and see how it goes.

modernmax
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 3:06 pm

polarity wrote:
You should try Japan. Sharing a bath with half a dozen naked people of the same sex (as you), whether close friends or complete strangers, is considered completely normal over there.

Japan has always had the goofiest, weirdest of the weird cultures. You should try buying something from their vending machines.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2014, 9:30 pm

In Japan People are so busy that if they feel like they need love they visit love cafes where they pay for a private room with a person.