Are asperger men what woman secretly want?

Page 3 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Aspie men more cool then normal men,if they have confidence?
YES! 40%  40%  [ 34 ]
NO! 60%  60%  [ 52 ]
Total votes : 86

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 9:21 pm

They hate aspie men and find them creepy and judge before getting to know them and associate em with serial killers and pedophiles.When in all honesty the majority is neither.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2014, 9:26 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
They hate aspie men and find them creepy and judge before getting to know them and associate em with serial killers and pedophiles.When in all honesty the majority is neither.

agreed women are so much more "perceptive" when it comes to these sort of things one of the reasons I don't bother with women wish I learned this sooner :cry:

onewithstrange
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 Jan 2014, 11:24 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:

I've been called 'The Next Unabomber' behind my back. People are mean.

~~ John von Neumann

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 2:26 am

aussiebloke wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I don't think so.

When you've met one aspie, you've met one aspie. I don't doubt there are aspie men who I would think are really cool, but the one's I've met with "confidence" are either sociopaths or delusional narcissists.

what about the ones who think their rubbish what are they like :wink:

you mean the ones who think their good enough for you :wink:

I don't know why you think these Aussie men or so called "European" men are any better I think it was you ? beware in some, many ? parts of Europe their mummy's boys , , and it's not just economic ethier in rich Switzerland it's not un common to be 30 still living at home not paying any money for expenses , my Mom's cousin left home in his 40's nobody bats an eye lid, in fact they did when I told them it's the norm to pay your parents rent in oz 8O

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 2:30 am

onewithstrange wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Ive been asked if I shot up any schools lately. :(

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 2:54 am

that's not so bad I get asked if I'm stoned or drunk though that's cause of anxiety disorder :cry:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 3:37 am

aussiebloke wrote:
that's not so bad I get asked if I'm stoned or drunk though that's cause of anxiety disorder :cry:
I have been assumed to be a pedophile just by looking at me until they got to know me!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 3:51 am

aussiebloke wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I don't think so.

When you've met one aspie, you've met one aspie. I don't doubt there are aspie men who I would think are really cool, but the one's I've met with "confidence" are either sociopaths or delusional narcissists.

Annoying as f**k, but they have good recipe ideas sometimes. :P

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 4:18 am

I'd hate to be an Aspie in America. Here in Brisbane, Australia, people seem to be a lot more accepting.

Or maybe I just spend too much time around the football club...

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 4:26 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
aussiebloke wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
I don't think so.

Annoying as f**k, but they have good recipe ideas sometimes. :P

:lol:

you should see me work on my mom I know how to push her buttons :P

btw speaking of recipes , I think you did go to Italy ? have you tried to make pici , it's surprisingly quick to make super tasty ,. I love Italy most veg friendly nation on earth after India of cause , I love how Italians can make a few humble ingredients in to something devine :)

www.paultuorto.com/giustogusto/pici-pasta

I'm not sure why they put ovarian waste in the "standard" dough my recipe is 50 % semolina 50 % oo flour.

goes really well with a rustic garlic-herb-walnut-olive sauce :wink:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 4:42 am

Kezzstar wrote:
I'd hate to be an Aspie in America. Here in Brisbane, Australia, people seem to be a lot more accepting.

Or maybe I just spend too much time around the football club...

the lack of the welfare state does it for me high taxes hasn't hurt Germany now has it , the 2 nd biggest exporter in the world was #1 their for a while and has even lower unemployment than oz 8O

Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 4:57 am

wittgenstein wrote:
I answer with a strong, YES! We (asperger men) are sensual. We love being touched. We can even tickle ourselves! ( Something "normals" believe is impossible)
We (asperger -ites) are more empathic, sensual and well...more cool then "normals".

It could be, but the vast majority of us are lacking in confidence and masculinity in general, and that's the exact opposite of what they want in every sense of the word.

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2014, 4:34 pm

886 wrote:
wittgenstein wrote:
I answer with a strong, YES! We (asperger men) are sensual. We love being touched. We can even tickle ourselves! ( Something "normals" believe is impossible)
We (asperger -ites) are more empathic, sensual and well...more cool then "normals".

It could be, but the vast majority of us are lacking in confidence and masculinity in general, and that's the exact opposite of what they want in every sense of the word.

that was sarcasm btw , it's true what they say autistics miss it and are without humour , lucky for us :wink: women take no interest in funny guys, anyways why should it matter humour gets old fast, one of the reasons I am proud to be Swiss they to are with out it to if you want to see them at their funniest see them when a train is late :P , serious now they even apologise if the train is going to be 2 minutes late :P

LittlePigLocksmith
Raven
Raven

21 Jan 2014, 1:02 am

In my experience, the general social ineptness that comes with having AS causes serious issues with all relationships. Romantic relationships are not at all different. After many years of unsuccessful attempts at meeting new people, I've become rather withdrawn. When I meet a girl I like, I don't speak to her any more than I have to for fear of embarassment. I also avoid looking in her general direction unless I absolutely have to for some reason.

I've met a couple girls who've caught on to this and said they thought it was "cute". However, the vast majority (excluding the ones that never seemed to notice me of course) thought of me as a "loser". This word and others with similar connotations have been used to describe me for some time. When I ask for greater detail, I usually get a rude comment on my sense of fashion (I'm quite a fan of bowties and sweater vests) or a somewhat vague complaint about the way that I speak.

Where I live, it is required that all freshman take a "health" class. One of the assignments we were required to do for this class was make a "love map". This was simply a list of traits we are looking for in someone with whom we might have a romantic relationship. To my surprise, (and likely that of everyone else in the room), the teacher read all of these lists in front of the class. The three most common attributes female students listed were "pleasant smelling" "athletic" and "not too smart"... It may be worth mentioning that my highschool had a daycare area for the students to leave their kids while they attended classes. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I hope it isn't...

LittlePigLocksmith
Raven
Raven

21 Jan 2014, 1:14 am

onewithstrange wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

What a coincidence! When I was 12, people called me the "baby unabomber". However, anyone I met who was involved with the aryan brotherhood of nevada called me "n****r lover" or simply a terrorist. The individual involved in that group who most frequently made these comments was extremely violent and was addicted to PCP as well as a few other illegal drugs (thouh I'm not sure exactly what the other drugs were).

People tell me not to let it bother me, but anone whos studied logic has read about "Argumentum ad ignorantiam". Basically, if you believe that discrediting an individual discredits their argument, almost any philosophy professor in my country will tell you that is a fallacy. He may have been a violent white supremacist with chemical dependancy issues, but that doesn't mean his statements are false. However, he didn't have a valid sylogism or anything like that to back up these statements, but the assertions that I'm "weird" and "creepy".

FMX
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2014, 2:45 am

LittlePigLocksmith wrote:
The three most common attributes female students listed were "pleasant smelling" "athletic" and "not too smart"...

Wow, was guys being too smart really such an issue there? Even if it was, I'm a bit surprised they actually said that.

LittlePigLocksmith wrote:
It may be worth mentioning that my highschool had a daycare area for the students to leave their kids while they attended classes. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I hope it isn't...

Yes, that clears things up, thanks. :D