Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Nick87
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2014, 4:06 pm

The say life is only as good as much effort you put into it. Well that is s**t. I've put more effort in to trying to find someone but s**t never works. Be proactive and go look, didn't work, have been reactive and no better. I try everything, online, going out ( not easy). and just waiting. Well i might as well be banging my head against a wall for as well as it works. I have my own place, my own car, my own unique personality. But it might as be nothing. Women say they want certain things out of a guy, but it never seems to be enough. Niceness doesn't get you anywhere. I don't have an as*hole personality though. I'm so fed up with women in general. I had one recently start talking to me, i meet her for the first time and then she drop off the face of the earth or might as well have. Wouldn't say anything after our first meeting. WTF is this. Don't have enough dignity to give me enough respect to tell no. Screw that .......i can't seem to get a woman and i can stand it anymore, it has successfully drove me nuts. I feel like i'm loosing my mind.

Advise anyone

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2014, 5:04 pm

What are your social skills like?