Page 8 of 10 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Have you experienced similar? (only answer if you are male)
yes 12%  12%  [ 8 ]
no 88%  88%  [ 57 ]
Total votes : 65

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 4:03 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
I'm not quite sure why you've made this thread if you don't experience the issue anymore. You say that since you've had sex, the previous urges have ceased to occur. I'm sceptical of your claim and think that you've probably made this thread because you still have those urges and want some affirmation that it is indeed, not normal. That,. or you want negative attention for thoughts you have or have had in the past. If you were a genuine person, remorseful for their thoughts, you wouldn't be posting it here without a hint of shame. I think I agree with other posters in this thread in that you need to see someone regarding this issue. Especially worrying is the fact that you imply you only didn't rape on various occasions because of the risk of being caught.

Good points.

It happens that people post answers only by reading the first post by the OP.
You don't need to read every post but check the pages and see if the OP has more posts that may change the flow of conversation and insight to the issue at hand.

Read his post on page 6 as well.

:::)

Last edited by SoulcakeDuck on 08 Feb 2014, 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 4:23 pm

God thought of torturing all humans in cosmically unimaginably cruel ways in a ring of eternal death and fire, including wiping us from ever existing, for all eternity. It doesn't mean he did, he forgives evil people every day. Having thoughts of doing something very wrong is something we all do sooner or later, everyone. Posting this on a forum without seeming regretful enough to some 'Judge Dredd of the Internet' is something no one should have to give a rat's behind about, or put up with for that matter. You people are alarmed, that's normal, WTH do you think he posted here? Sometimes people actually think admitting things is the only way to relieve guilt, lighten the f**k up. Saying you wanted to do wrong and inexcusable things in the past, never did them, and changed from your ways shouldn't be a reason for people to tell you to get help like you are an untouchable atrocity of biology. Holy crap....

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 4:41 pm

In light of your post on page 6, you don't need help Nordmann, you need to feel guilty, and be yelled at by angry fathers till you cry.
People who don't want or ask for help and say bs like 'they are curious' need to be scared straight, or get no such forgiveness.
There isn't a seat in a shrink's office for people who refuse to be helped. Shrinks don't need to put up with that load of garbage.
If you use raping drunk and helpless women being commonplace as an excuse not to feel guilty, you don't care, you don't.
How can you even say that? And feeling guilty doesn't make you weak at all, it shows remorse and at least a higher respect for women than the kind of man you mentioned. Nor is the rape of a man any less of an atrocity. Don't get help, actually know what the heck your saying before acting like it is ok.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 5:22 pm

appletheclown wrote:
In light of your post on page 6, you don't need help Nordmann, you need to feel guilty, and be yelled at by angry fathers till you cry.
People who don't want or ask for help and say bs like 'they are curious' need to be scared straight, or get no such forgiveness.
There isn't a seat in a shrink's office for people who refuse to be helped. Shrinks don't need to put up with that load of garbage.
If you use raping drunk and helpless women being commonplace as an excuse not to feel guilty, you don't care, you don't.
How can you even say that? And feeling guilty doesn't make you weak at all, it shows remorse and at least a higher respect for women than the kind of man you mentioned. Nor is the rape of a man any less of an atrocity. Don't get help, actually know what the heck your saying before acting like it is ok.

He did mention he's stupid.

I thought he was a genuine dude and viewed him as brave for posting before I saw his post on page 6.

It's very sad, he seems very apathetic and saying "I know I'm stupid" witch in Scandinavia has the meaning of "I don't care what you say, but I know there is something wrong with me/or that I have done something wrong. But I just want to continue the discussion/move forward/whatever...."

In Swedish it's "Jag vet jag är dum..." = "I know I'm in the wrong but can we please just move on and concentrate on what we're doing because I don't want to talk about me."
(He's Norwegian by the way.)

It's a way of trying to re-direct the attention back to the topic but I think he forgot what place he came to. Now we're digging into his "soul" and I thing he's losing interest because it's not what he wants to talk about.

He wants to talk about his Rape-Mode, but we're talking about him. And I'm guessing he doesn't like that kind of attention.

**edit**

I like your signature Apple. Very bulls eye.
People who are into anime are often cool as s**t and smart.

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 6:14 pm

SoulcakeDuck wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

I thought he was a genuine dude and viewed him as brave for posting before I saw his post on page 6.

It's very sad, he seems very apathetic and saying "I know I'm stupid" witch in Scandinavia has the meaning of "I don't care what you say, but I know there is something wrong with me/or that I have done something wrong. But I just want to continue the discussion/move forward/whatever...."

In Swedish it's "Jag vet jag är dum..." = "I know I'm in the wrong but can we please just move on and concentrate on what we're doing because I don't want to talk about me."

It's a way of trying to re-direct the attention back to the topic but I think he forgot what place he came to. Now we're digging into his "soul" and I thing he's losing interest because it's not what he wants to talk about.

He wants to talk about his Rape-Mode, but we're talking about him. And I'm guessing he doesn't like that kind of attention.

**edit**

People who are into anime are often cool as sh** and smart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaXwv1peeQ[/youtube]

cavernio
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 7:08 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
safeword
A word serving as a prearranged and unambiguous signal to end an activity, such as between a dominant and submissive sexual couple

8O That's new to me, like the dominant doesn't know when to stop by his/her own?

Her: Fried ch.... fried chic...

Him suffocating her: I can't hear you b***h! Speak up!! MUhahaha!

Her: Frie.... (dies)

Because the sub might want to stop LONG before they're close to dying from it, and this is a way to say 'no' beyond just saying 'no'...(so that saying things like no, please stop, you're hurting me, etc can all be part of the play)
Besides, if the safeword is unable to be uttered, it's not safe BDSM.

Poor motivation

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 7:28 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
safeword
A word serving as a prearranged and unambiguous signal to end an activity, such as between a dominant and submissive sexual couple

8O That's new to me, like the dominant doesn't know when to stop by his/her own?

Even though I feel bad for laughing at these dark humor jokes, I enjoy them.

Whyyy booo, whyyy???

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 7:37 pm

appletheclown wrote:
SoulcakeDuck wrote:
appletheclown wrote:

**edit**

People who are into anime are often cool as sh** and smart.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYaXwv1peeQ[/youtube]

I have seen many Asian movies and seen Zatoichi before but the 2003 remake with Kitano. Why I dodged the original Zatoichi series I don't know, I guess I was watching Kurosawas stuff more and other oldies. But never Zatoichi. Plus, I for some reason started watching lots of Asian gore and anime of course.

But I watched 1 minute of the clip and I will not watch more, because I'm DL it now (Zatoichi Challenged).

Thanks, I bet the movie will transcend awesomeness.

Ja ne! n__n

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 7:47 pm

cavernio wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Quote:
safeword

Because the sub might want to stop LONG before they're close to dying from it, and this is a way to say 'no' beyond just saying 'no'...(so that saying things like no, please stop, you're hurting me, etc can all be part of the play)
Besides, if the safeword is unable to be uttered, it's not safe BDSM.

I was answering on this before but erased my text and decided not to. I do that sometimes.

Just wanna say that there are not only words but tap-outs as well if you can't speak, or if you are unable to move or see or talk (but that's advanced, for pros). It's about safe and clear signals.

KWifler
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Feb 2014, 8:25 pm

Wow, this is 9 pages of people who didn't read or understand the OP at all.
It's too bad that people are too obsessed with rape to actually spend time to understand the question.

The answer is that it's a very common hormonal impulse that drives males to reproduce in many species including humans, when they ordinarily would ordinarily have no desire to interact with the opposite sex.
I wouldn't call it rape mode, although squeamish people might find it horrifying what happens in the animal kingdom.
In less stable men who have a lot of aggression issues, this completely normal impulse can lead to rape.
Your sensitivities and ideals and social politics don't matter to biology, this is the primary way that higher animals begin the mating cycle.

Poor coping with stress, having reduced emotional control, and not having all of your needs met can increase the power of this impulse. Even though society likes to cover it up in order to seem more polite and proper, about 35% of people experience this impulse at an extreme level, which causes them to do irrational things.

It also occurs in almost 100% of young adult male rats. They will even leap to their deaths.

salamandaqwerty
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 9:11 pm

KWifler wrote:
It's too bad that people are too obsessed with rape to actually spend time to understand the question.

The answer is that it's a very common hormonal impulse that drives males to reproduce in many species including humans, when they ordinarily would ordinarily have no desire to interact with the opposite sex.
I wouldn't call it rape mode, although squeamish people might find it horrifying what happens in the animal kingdom.
In less stable men who have a lot of aggression issues, this completely normal impulse can lead to rape.
Your sensitivities and ideals and social politics don't matter to biology, this is the primary way that higher animals begin the mating cycle.

Poor coping with stress, having reduced emotional control, and not having all of your needs met can increase the power of this impulse. Even though society likes to cover it up in order to seem more polite and proper, about 35% of people experience this impulse at an extreme level, which causes them to do irrational things.

It also occurs in almost 100% of young adult male rats. They will even leap to their deaths.

*head desk* and here we go again

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 9:17 pm

salamandaqwerty wrote:
KWifler wrote:

*head desk* and here we go again

No kidding...

bleh12345
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 9:31 pm

"Your sensitivities and ideals and social politics don't matter to biology..."

"Poor coping with stress, having reduced emotional control, and not having all of your needs met can increase the power of this impulse."

I see clearly now why the other females are having an issue with this whole conversation.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 9:33 pm

appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2014, 9:41 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olb-X9dA4y8&feature=kp[/youtube]

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm

leafplant wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
leafplant wrote:
I will never for the life of me understand why people don't think to themselves that if they are turned on by forcing themselves on someone or by suffering of someone that obviously points out to a very messed up mentality and they should stay the heck away from other people. Before we all got civlised as f**k, we used to put down unsafe or feeble members of the tribe. We still do actually, some places still have death sentence and sometimes euthanasia is practiced legally when vegetative state is all that persists. Imagine if we had someone rounding up and putting down everyone who was into sado masochism, though, it would get rid of half the population, maybe? It always profoundly disturbs me when i see someone enjoying the suffering of others, not necessarily in a sexual context. I have experienced it by proxy and know it is like a drug addiction
the only way is to stop permanently forever and never ever let yourself slip once.

I have tried the hands tied to the bed thing couple of times as well as spanking, it made me feel abused/ like I was abusing someone which i suppose is the point but i didn't enjoy it. My partner at the time seemed scarily joyful about the prospect of me restrained and helpless. I didn't care for that at all.

Oh, well then. If you tried it once and it made you feel abused and victimized then it's obviously evil and we should all be rounded up and killed. WTF????? I personally like being thrown down on the bed and held down while a man who knows what the hell he's doing goes to town there. It's actually a kind of nice feeling, because I don't do the whole violent takedown scene with it. I like being tied up. Or held down. And I'm sure you want to say how messed up in the head I am over that, but you know what? Go ahead and say it, I don't give a good goddamn. So you just want everybody else to have boring sex lives now? Because you don't like it any other way? So tell us then Yoda, having sex how do it we do? Cause you OBVIOUSLY know all about it, and what is and isn't healthy. Come on, Dr Ruth, balls up and tell two consenting people what they can and can't do in the bedroom.

You actually just proposed killing people who like sex in a different way than you do. Read up, you'll see what you did there. Are you by any chance Southern Baptist, cause thats how a whole lot of them feel about gay people.

yeah, look at that, we have different opinions about stuff.

Yeah well, I don't say that people who have a different opinion than mine need to be killed to rid society of them. What about people who like ageplay, should they die too because they might one day decide to do that with real kids? What about guys who call the girl a b***h and a whore during sex, should they die for being a misogynist and promoting rape culture? Who all else should be exterminated because you don't like what they choose to do with other consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom?

I may think something is really gross and would never try it myself, but if it's between adults who want to do that, who and what does it hurt?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com