Page 10 of 11 [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Have you experienced similar? (only answer if you are male)
yes 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
no 88%  88%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 64

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,897
Location: About 50 miles past the middle of nowhere

07 Feb 2014, 9:04 pm

leafplant wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
leafplant wrote:
I will never for the life of me understand why people don't think to themselves that if they are turned on by forcing themselves on someone or by suffering of someone that obviously points out to a very messed up mentality and they should stay the heck away from other people. Before we all got civlised as f**k, we used to put down unsafe or feeble members of the tribe. We still do actually, some places still have death sentence and sometimes euthanasia is practiced legally when vegetative state is all that persists. Imagine if we had someone rounding up and putting down everyone who was into sado masochism, though, it would get rid of half the population, maybe? It always profoundly disturbs me when i see someone enjoying the suffering of others, not necessarily in a sexual context. I have experienced it by proxy and know it is like a drug addiction
the only way is to stop permanently forever and never ever let yourself slip once.

I have tried the hands tied to the bed thing couple of times as well as spanking, it made me feel abused/ like I was abusing someone which i suppose is the point but i didn't enjoy it. My partner at the time seemed scarily joyful about the prospect of me restrained and helpless. I didn't care for that at all.


Oh, well then. If you tried it once and it made you feel abused and victimized then it's obviously evil and we should all be rounded up and killed. WTF????? I personally like being thrown down on the bed and held down while a man who knows what the hell he's doing goes to town there. It's actually a kind of nice feeling, because I don't do the whole violent takedown scene with it. I like being tied up. Or held down. And I'm sure you want to say how messed up in the head I am over that, but you know what? Go ahead and say it, I don't give a good goddamn. So you just want everybody else to have boring sex lives now? Because you don't like it any other way? So tell us then Yoda, having sex how do it we do? Cause you OBVIOUSLY know all about it, and what is and isn't healthy. Come on, Dr Ruth, balls up and tell two consenting people what they can and can't do in the bedroom.

You actually just proposed killing people who like sex in a different way than you do. Read up, you'll see what you did there. Are you by any chance Southern Baptist, cause thats how a whole lot of them feel about gay people.


yeah, look at that, we have different opinions about stuff.


Yeah well, I don't say that people who have a different opinion than mine need to be killed to rid society of them. What about people who like ageplay, should they die too because they might one day decide to do that with real kids? What about guys who call the girl a b***h and a whore during sex, should they die for being a misogynist and promoting rape culture? Who all else should be exterminated because you don't like what they choose to do with other consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom?

I may think something is really gross and would never try it myself, but if it's between adults who want to do that, who and what does it hurt?


_________________
I'm giving it another shot. We will see.
My forum is still there and everyone is welcome to come join as well. There is a private women only subforum there if anyone is interested. Also, there is no CAPTCHA. ;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com


Deuterium
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 7 Jul 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 360
Location: United States, GA

08 Feb 2014, 4:04 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
Yeah well, I don't say that people who have a different opinion than mine need to be killed to rid society of them. ... Who all else should be exterminated because you don't like what they choose to do with other consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom?

Yeah, there was this guy who was pretty popular around the 1940's, he was into the extermination of those deemed inferior or impure for society. He was a German politician and had a funny mustache. Maybe you guys know of him.



Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2012
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,929

10 Feb 2014, 9:56 am

Image
Image



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,775
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

10 Feb 2014, 10:43 am

^ Comparing women to fake steaks? And men to dogs? :lol:

Shame on you, Geeko! :shameonyou:



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 11:44 am

Image
Image


_________________
comedic burp


appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 11:46 am

Image
Image


_________________
comedic burp


TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,060

10 Feb 2014, 1:15 pm

Image



leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2013
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,222

10 Feb 2014, 2:33 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
leafplant wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:
leafplant wrote:
I will never for the life of me understand why people don't think to themselves that if they are turned on by forcing themselves on someone or by suffering of someone that obviously points out to a very messed up mentality and they should stay the heck away from other people. Before we all got civlised as f**k, we used to put down unsafe or feeble members of the tribe. We still do actually, some places still have death sentence and sometimes euthanasia is practiced legally when vegetative state is all that persists. Imagine if we had someone rounding up and putting down everyone who was into sado masochism, though, it would get rid of half the population, maybe? It always profoundly disturbs me when i see someone enjoying the suffering of others, not necessarily in a sexual context. I have experienced it by proxy and know it is like a drug addiction
the only way is to stop permanently forever and never ever let yourself slip once.

I have tried the hands tied to the bed thing couple of times as well as spanking, it made me feel abused/ like I was abusing someone which i suppose is the point but i didn't enjoy it. My partner at the time seemed scarily joyful about the prospect of me restrained and helpless. I didn't care for that at all.


Oh, well then. If you tried it once and it made you feel abused and victimized then it's obviously evil and we should all be rounded up and killed. WTF????? I personally like being thrown down on the bed and held down while a man who knows what the hell he's doing goes to town there. It's actually a kind of nice feeling, because I don't do the whole violent takedown scene with it. I like being tied up. Or held down. And I'm sure you want to say how messed up in the head I am over that, but you know what? Go ahead and say it, I don't give a good goddamn. So you just want everybody else to have boring sex lives now? Because you don't like it any other way? So tell us then Yoda, having sex how do it we do? Cause you OBVIOUSLY know all about it, and what is and isn't healthy. Come on, Dr Ruth, balls up and tell two consenting people what they can and can't do in the bedroom.

You actually just proposed killing people who like sex in a different way than you do. Read up, you'll see what you did there. Are you by any chance Southern Baptist, cause thats how a whole lot of them feel about gay people.


yeah, look at that, we have different opinions about stuff.


Yeah well, I don't say that people who have a different opinion than mine need to be killed to rid society of them. What about people who like ageplay, should they die too because they might one day decide to do that with real kids? What about guys who call the girl a b***h and a whore during sex, should they die for being a misogynist and promoting rape culture? Who all else should be exterminated because you don't like what they choose to do with other consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom?

I may think something is really gross and would never try it myself, but if it's between adults who want to do that, who and what does it hurt?


Please note we are on a thread of a guy who is asking about 'rape mode'. Are we now accepting that rape is an Ok thing to do? What happened to consenting adults?

As for what I said, I bolded it. I was making a point that half the population seems to be into some sort of bondage or restraint or something like that, so at this point I am wondering what is what. But yeah, I would definitely like to get rid of everyone who annoys me in any way. Of course, I know this is morally and ethically wrong and therefore would never do it or support such action, but I ain't gonna lie - I do feel my life would be much easier if I didn't encounter quite so many strife inducing individuals.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 3:41 pm

leafplant wrote:
But yeah, I would definitely like to get rid of everyone who annoys me in any way. Of course, I know this is morally and ethically wrong and therefore would never do it or support such action, but I ain't gonna lie - I do feel my life would be much easier if I didn't encounter quite so many strife inducing individuals.


_________________
comedic burp


leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2013
Age: 48
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,222

10 Feb 2014, 4:29 pm

^ what is the point of quoting if you have nothing to add?

I have been trying to make a point (perhaps not very well, I am not feeling very well lately) about this issue on this thread where people defend this guy because he is just having these thoughts but he hasn't acted on them so that's ok. So when I give you an opposite of alternative, of course (and as they should) people are outraged.

So why isn't everyone equally outraged with this guy for having rape thoughts. Why does ANYONE think it is ok or acceptable to have rape thoughts if it isn't ok or acceptable to think you want everyone who annoys you to disappear from planet Earth?

I hope I have made my point a bit clearer now.



appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 4:58 pm

leafplant wrote:
^ what is the point of quoting if you have nothing to add?

I have been trying to make a point (perhaps not very well, I am not feeling very well lately) about this issue on this thread where people defend this guy because he is just having these thoughts but he hasn't acted on them so that's ok. So when I give you an opposite of alternative, of course (and as they should) people are outraged.

So why isn't everyone equally outraged with this guy for having rape thoughts. Why does ANYONE think it is ok or acceptable to have rape thoughts if it isn't ok or acceptable to think you want everyone who annoys you to disappear from planet Earth?

I hope I have made my point a bit clearer now.


I never did. You really think I have been defending this guy at all? He was having thoughts of raping someone. I agree with your view on this.
You then jumped to saying everyone who likes rape role-play or bdsm (sado masochism in your words) should be rounded up and die. OOM was defending them, not the OP at all. There is a difference between rape role-play and thoughts of raping someone without warning. That you haven't even been caring about. OOM never meant to defend the OP's rape thoughts at all.

As for masochism, and even sadism: they are commonly brought on by early childhood abuse, sometimes even sexual abuse. In the case of masochism, pain is mentally registered as pleasure. In the case of sadism, they find the suffering of others as pleasure. This is why a lot of sadists and masochists seem to attract each other. The pain causes pleasure because they associate everything else that brings pleasure to normal people (their former abuser) as pain, due to scarred minds. They learned that pleasure of normal people is pain and pain therefore is pleasure. They are not evil, they have been the victims of the very rapey things you are saying are bad. Saying they should all be killed is horrible.

For that matter your point was the clearest it could be 5 posts ago.


_________________
comedic burp


Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Age: 49
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,514
Location: Ontario, Canada

10 Feb 2014, 5:05 pm

I defended the OP and I still say thoughts are not actions.


_________________
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone.
Morrison/Krieger


appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 5:16 pm

Ann2011 wrote:
I defended the OP and I still say thoughts are not actions.


Your right! The police usually wait till a crime is committed before enforcing a law! Lets go after the protesters with pepper spray instead of killing the leaders of sex trafficking rings, but make sure to give them a head start so there is enough evidence! epic sarcasm :roll:


_________________
comedic burp


Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Age: 49
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,514
Location: Ontario, Canada

10 Feb 2014, 5:22 pm

appletheclown wrote:
...but make sure to give them a head start so there is enough evidence! epic sarcasm :roll:

Having violent thoughts can be a symptom of stress and is not abnormal. Are you really suggesting that we lock people up because they think about violent crime? For heaven's sake, just put on an episode of the latest network crime drama - pretty disturbing stuff - should we arrest the writers?
I think you are overly worried that this thread will somehow stigmatize autistics.


_________________
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone.
Morrison/Krieger


appletheclown
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Apr 2013
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,506
Location: Soul Society

10 Feb 2014, 5:56 pm

Ann2011 wrote:
appletheclown wrote:
...but make sure to give them a head start so there is enough evidence! epic sarcasm :roll:

Having violent thoughts can be a symptom of stress and is not abnormal. Are you really suggesting that we lock people up because they think about violent crime? For heaven's sake, just put on an episode of the latest network crime drama - pretty disturbing stuff - should we arrest the writers?
I think you are overly worried that this thread will somehow stigmatize autistics.


I'm suggesting you show concern that having those thoughts is unhealthy. I am not worried about anything.


_________________
comedic burp