Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MadeUnderground
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Dec 2012
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 635

20 Feb 2014, 2:48 pm

Erwin wrote:
She's not that attracted to you. She considers you a friend like any other right now.


WTF, lol?



Shaded
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2013
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 339

20 Feb 2014, 10:52 pm

I hope she doesn't consider me as a friend because I'm not her friend. My rational way of thinking often gets me in verbal trouble and/or misunderstood. I just take my advice and STFU sometimes and reply with: "ohhh", "okay", "what happened next?" etc. But even I know that won't last long. Lol


_________________
My heart, smell like, vanilla ICING
If SLICING my chest open, a BRIGHT beam of NICE things.
Of CHRIST brings BRIGHT wings, placement from THY KING.
Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...


TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Oct 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,060

20 Feb 2014, 11:47 pm

I hope you find a girl willing to simulate a relationship with you someday.



Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,535
Location: United States

21 Feb 2014, 7:56 am

Just end the friendship/relationship/whatever it is between you two, right away. She sounds like a spoiled princess. She makes constant drama because she doesn't respect you; David DeAngelo, a PUA writer who I'm not exactly a fan of, explains that behavior very well. He says that women test men to see how dominant/alpha they are, and you failed your friend's tests. Women aren't dumn: they know men hate drama. She keeps making drama with you because she couldn't care less about losing you; that thing with the pizza place/diner was an act; it was a sh*t test to see if you'll stand up to her. And you didn't, sorry.

Your only solution right now is to cut your losses and get her out of your life, because once you fail a woman's test, there are no second chances, ever. Act swiftly and decisively: tell her to never contact you again, and block her number. Don't be hesitant to go to the police; I've heard many of stories of women trashing a guy's car in retaliation for breaking up with them, and she sounds like type of person who wouldn't think twice before doing that.

I used to have a female friend like that. When our friendship ended, I ended up requesting police protection, because I feared being a victim of a crime. She treated me very much like your lady friend is treating you: making drama over little things, yelling at me, accusing me of disrespecting her, and so on, and so on. At least I got mild satisfaction: when the police officer helping me called her and yelled at her to never contact me again, her shocked tone of voice was priceless. (He put her on speakerphone, per my request.)



Shaded
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2013
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 339

22 Feb 2014, 5:30 pm

I don't talk to her no more. And I already deleted/blocked her. I'd doubt she'd likely stalk and harass me at all. Like I said before she was quite the looker. She'll get another guy to play those stupid alpha male games in no time. I'm not going to try and decipher the games. Basically I was in a double-edge sword position. Because if I would've forced the pizza place on her that could've been a problem also. I'll take a tomboy over a princess any day. Looking back at it I think the date was probably already done before it began. Lol

But I'd seriously doubt I'll have to go through drastic measures like the police getting involved. The chick moved on. So did I.


_________________
My heart, smell like, vanilla ICING
If SLICING my chest open, a BRIGHT beam of NICE things.
Of CHRIST brings BRIGHT wings, placement from THY KING.
Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...


Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

23 Feb 2014, 1:03 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Just end the friendship/relationship/whatever it is between you two, right away. She sounds like a spoiled princess. She makes constant drama because she doesn't respect you; David DeAngelo, a PUA writer who I'm not exactly a fan of, explains that behavior very well. He says that women test men to see how dominant/alpha they are, and you failed your friend's tests. Women aren't dumn: they know men hate drama. She keeps making drama with you because she couldn't care less about losing you; that thing with the pizza place/diner was an act; it was a sh*t test to see if you'll stand up to her. And you didn't, sorry.

Your only solution right now is to cut your losses and get her out of your life, because once you fail a woman's test, there are no second chances, ever. Act swiftly and decisively: tell her to never contact you again, and block her number. Don't be hesitant to go to the police; I've heard many of stories of women trashing a guy's car in retaliation for breaking up with them, and she sounds like type of person who wouldn't think twice before doing that.

I used to have a female friend like that. When our friendship ended, I ended up requesting police protection, because I feared being a victim of a crime. She treated me very much like your lady friend is treating you: making drama over little things, yelling at me, accusing me of disrespecting her, and so on, and so on. At least I got mild satisfaction: when the police officer helping me called her and yelled at her to never contact me again, her shocked tone of voice was priceless. (He put her on speakerphone, per my request.)

That kind of alpha thing feels kind of wrong. Not every male is supposed to be a dominant alpha male. The stereotype infact is harmful to people. And you do get another chance whenever. Remember that these kind of relationships are supposed to be sexual. No visible proof to present right now but my gut says otherwise.



Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Mar 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,535
Location: United States

23 Feb 2014, 2:29 am

Erwin wrote:
That kind of alpha thing feels kind of wrong. Not every male is supposed to be a dominant alpha male. The stereotype infact is harmful to people. And you do get another chance whenever. Remember that these kind of relationships are supposed to be sexual. No visible proof to present right now but my gut says otherwise.

This is exactly why women do those sh*t tests, because not every man is an alpha male. The purpose of the test is to find out who's alpha and who's not. Because women are attracted only to alpha males. Every other man is meant to be left out in the cold, according to the evolution's intentions. I fight against evolution by going for women that most men, especially alphas, would typically not want to date.

I disagree with you on second chances. When a woman loses interest, it's always permanently. There's nothing you can do to bring it back.



886
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,003
Location: SLC, Utah

24 Feb 2014, 6:01 am

Shaded wrote:
"So? Why she make a big deal over something so stupid?"


Women care greatly about this s**t, dude. You screwed up horribly by saying that to her. Of course it's frivilous and stupid to care about other people's drama, I would've just talked about it like you cared and had an open mind.
Quote:
I haven't heard from her in days now but might run into her at school who knows. On the social site she looked at my profile a few times. But honestly idk where the f**k all that drama came from. And I thought it was over something so insignificant, but I was wrong.
I felt like if I kept arguing I'd never win because she was just never wrong (nor her GF was either) and when she actually admit she was wrong, she would either justify it or say in some way how it was my fault. Maybe I just wanted to vent a little. Because actually within the weeks I have ran into a few incidents where I ended up on the bad side of women even in my family...


There's some people with difficult personalities out there. It's up to you if you can get a long with them or not. But if you find her attitude so unattractive and you had a bad time going out with her, why care if she contacts you again? I recently had a bad date, a horrible date, actually. I just deleted her from my phone and moved on with life. I didn't care if it was my fault or hers - I can't afford to worry about such things.


_________________
If Jesus died for my sins, then I should sin as much as possible, so he didn't die for nothing.


The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 28,622
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

24 Feb 2014, 8:32 am

Seriously guys, you are talking to the OP as if he lost something valuabe and wow.

Is any p**** that valuable to you? What about this thing she has called brain, the source of her crappy charachter?



Shaded
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2013
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 339

24 Feb 2014, 11:50 am

Lol I never heard back from her we both moved on. A long time ago. Idk what women consider what an alpha male is. But I know that I'd kill for the ones I love and die protecting them. If that isn't alpha then I dont know what is. I guess the guy that knocks you up and leave is one right? Lol idk. But we can close the thread now. Im not hearing from her again. Probably might see her around but it won't be anything worth talking about.


_________________
My heart, smell like, vanilla ICING
If SLICING my chest open, a BRIGHT beam of NICE things.
Of CHRIST brings BRIGHT wings, placement from THY KING.
Knight seems just right around the corner in my dreams...


Erwin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 19 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 161

06 Apr 2014, 12:40 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Erwin wrote:
That kind of alpha thing feels kind of wrong. Not every male is supposed to be a dominant alpha male. The stereotype infact is harmful to people. And you do get another chance whenever. Remember that these kind of relationships are supposed to be sexual. No visible proof to present right now but my gut says otherwise.

This is exactly why women do those sh*t tests, because not every man is an alpha male. The purpose of the test is to find out who's alpha and who's not. Because women are attracted only to alpha males. Every other man is meant to be left out in the cold, according to the evolution's intentions. I fight against evolution by going for women that most men, especially alphas, would typically not want to date.

I disagree with you on second chances. When a woman loses interest, it's always permanently. There's nothing you can do to bring it back.

I'm an alpha male myself and females ONLY get insta-attracted to me if they're not already in love so it seems like evolution wants everyone to have a chance. How interesting. There are no good genes. The ONLY alphas I've ever seen have suspiciously been more angelic beings. What power humans get in years we get in an hour and it speeds up further. We think we're alphas because the SAME gender loves us to no end. A subconscious thing, nothing dominant. So it would seem that in reality, alphas are meant to help the pack. Packs are divided into two genders. All alphas I've met have also been fairly reasonable individuals so rejoice. The purpose of alphas is NOT attracting the opposite sex.



warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 132

06 Apr 2014, 4:38 am

I'm guessing with your response, she took it as you disrespecting her friend's situation. Probably not the smartest thing you could have said there. Sometimes, silence is the best, as us aspies know :) .

She took your response bad obviously, and carried it throughout the date. Watch your parents sometime, if they get in an argument, usually the man backs down a little bit and just goes with what the woman says. Men know there are certain things not to f**k with as far as women go. Just nodding at her while she was arguing would have been the best thing to do by far. She was looking to you for confirmation that she was right, and you totally made it worse by saying something.

It was stupid to carry that grudge but some women (I said some in case women are gonna pile on and say I said all of them) carry grudges over the stupidest s**t. You should have just given her some space when she rejected your arms around her. Women want to see a caring side to their man from what I've seen and being combative was a bad choice.

Move on to the next one. Like others said, she was testing you and you failed. She wasn't worth it anyways if that is how she is gonna play by.



Last edited by warsend on 06 Apr 2014, 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

warsend
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

User avatar

Joined: 7 Dec 2013
Age: 36
Gender: Male
Posts: 132

06 Apr 2014, 4:42 am

also I agree with the majority the chick isn't mature enough to be date material, next time though just try not to talk about when someone talks bad about someone else.



Moviefan2k4
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 20 Sep 2013
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 977
Location: Texas

06 Apr 2014, 12:44 pm

The one thing I have learned about women in general is to prepare for the complete reverse of what you're expecting. More often than not, women are run by emotion more than logic, so they go with whatever feels right to them in that moment. If you really want the full details on this, I'd recommend watching Mark Gungor's marriage seminar. Here's the first part...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVogrnAO28E[/youtube]


_________________
God, guns, and guts made America; let's keep all three.


Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2012
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,908
Location: North Wayels

06 Apr 2014, 8:45 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
they know men hate drama.


Many don't, though. They may hate drama as instigated by someone else, or just the woman they're with, but that's not the same, and is hardly gender specific. Because women are meant to be the more 'emotional' gender, it's tended to get pinned on them. But men can be just as blind to their drama needs. Of course, it doesn't mean the drama-lover doesn't also genuinely dislike the stuff, such that they can't reconcile their need for drama with their genuine dislike of it. No personality is sleek and without contradiction. It's the human condition.


_________________
Of course, it's probably quite a bit more complicated than that.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.