if a guy sleeps with 100 ugly women is he an alpha?

Page 1 of 13 [ 198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 10:59 pm

you know the saying: alpha is a man who is very succesful with women.
But let say a man has had sex with over 100 women and all were ugly,
and undesirable by all men but him. Is he an alpha male or not?

reason I ask is because to be an alpha male do you only
have to be succesful with only attractive women, or all type of women.
If a man can get only fat, weird, and ugly women to have sex with him
is he an ''alpha''

or only men who get the ''hot'' women consider ''alpha''

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:07 pm

if a man sleeps with over 100 women, ugly or not, he is a ho and probably has a sexually transmitted disease or two.

uwmonkdm
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:14 pm

You worry about some pretty shallow stuff, bill.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:16 pm

cathylynn wrote:
if a man sleeps with over 100 women, ugly or not, he is a ho and probably has a sexually transmitted disease or two.

yeah, the reason I ask this because I hear so much about ''alpha male'' how to be an ''alpha male'', How to get all the girls.
and all these sites ( alot of time pua and quasi pua) always talk about getting the ''hot'' girls.

to alot pua, to be a ''real'' man you must sleep with tons of hot women, because the more women a man sleep with him,
the more ''alpha'' he is, and women would love him for his ''alphaness'' or what ever crap they say.

( I don't believe in any of that crap, a man worth is not by how many ''hot'' women he has sex with)

so, to PUA if a guys sleep with tons of unattractive women is still consider an alpha and a ''real'' man.

Pabalebo
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2013, 11:18 pm

Who the hell cares? Either way, he's probably a massive douchebag who shouldn't be looked at as a model for how to live life anyway. And unless he is actually attracted to these types of women, I would consider him desperate for approval from his male peers (the OPPOSITE of "alpha"), rather than alpha itself. If his reasons for sleeping with 100 ugly chicks are because he's actually attracted to them, and they are actually attracted to him... well, then more power to the guy, I suppose. If that were the case, then I'd say he's a real man who does what he wants regardless of what others think and knows how to get what he wants, which, to me, is what it REALLY means to be "alpha".

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2013, 11:21 pm

cathylynn wrote:

Instead of Typhoid Mary it's Gonorrhea Harry :lol:
Anyone keeping score is an a$$.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:08 am

note: there is nothing wrong with a man who sleeps with unattractive women, or any types of women,
it just these pua guys, always saying to be a ''real man'' which to them is an ''alpha'' man,
you must sleep with tons of random hot women from bars, I don't like these pua guys,
because they make it look like if your not sleeping with a bunch of hot women then your
a failure of a man, which is not true.

minervx
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:15 am

billiscool wrote:
you know the saying: alpha is a man who is very succesful with women.
But let say a man has had sex with over 100 women and all were ugly,
and undesirable by all men but him. Is he an alpha male or not?

reason I ask is because to be an alpha male do you only
have to be succesful with only attractive women, or all type of women.
If a man can get only fat, weird, and ugly women to have sex with him
is he an ''alpha''

or only men who get the ''hot'' women consider ''alpha''

probably not. just desperate.

but in this day and age, i dont even think alpha is a true concept anymore

mds_02
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:21 am

minervx wrote:
probably not. just desperate.

but in this day and age, i dont even think alpha is a true concept anymore

Agree with that. "Alpha" seems to pretty much mean "whatever any given guy complaining about alphas wishes he were."

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

08 May 2013, 12:35 am

Also, as odd as this may sound, ugly women are less likely to be willing to engage in random sex than women whom society would view as "hot."

I have never figured out why this is.

My guess is that ugly women socialize less so tend not to pick up on the obsessions that some girls have with sex (all those attractive women reading Fifty Shades of Gray, etc), go out less, have less confidence, and therefore never ventured beyond the stereotyped traditionalism they were taught as children.

Of course, there are always exceptions, and what is defined as "hot" varies widely. So I'm referring to women that are at the extremes of ugly.

But I think your scenario is highly, highly unlikely.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:37 am

Tyri0n wrote:
Also, as odd as this may sound, ugly women are less likely to be willing to engage in random sex than women whom society would view as "hot."

My guess is that ugly women socialize less so tend not to pick up on the obsessions that some girls have with sex (all those attractive women reading Fifty Shades of Gray, etc), go out less, have less confidence, and therefore never ventured beyond the stereotyped traditionalism they were taught as children.

Of course, there are always exceptions, and what is defined as "hot" varies widely. So I'm referring to women that are at the extremes of ugly.

I disagree

I've never been seen as stunningly attractive but I bet I've had sex with more men than most on this board

When you are insecure about your looks anything that makes you feel desired will be attractive eg sex

I'd say a less attractive person is more likely to be promiscuous than a very attractive one

Also the less attractive promiscuous ones tend to be better at sex (more practice and more entertaining generally as can't rely on looks as much)

We're talking degrees of unattractiveness here I think

Last edited by nessa238 on 08 May 2013, 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:39 am

nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I disagree

I've never been seen as stunningly attractive but I bet I've had sex with more men than most on this board

Well, then you probably don't meet my criteria. I said what is defined as "hot" varies widely, and you probably don't give yourself enough credit anyway.

As for your other points, they make sense but don't play out in practice, unless we are just talking past each other. What you say may be true at the extremes. Maybe it's average girls who have the most sex. Who knows? But, in my experience, it's been much easier to sleep with women who are at least average or above average (never gotten a bombshell but don't care lol) than less attractive women--who often seem more traditional, possibly due to worse socialization and/or lack of confidence.'

I think, for some unattractive women, staying a virgin until marriage and being traditional is used as a defense mechanism to avoid humiliation. They know deep down inside that if they tried, they would usually get rejected. So, as a defense mechanism, they pretend like being celibate is a pure choice based on religion or whatever.

Last edited by Tyri0n on 08 May 2013, 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:46 am

Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I disagree

Well, then you probably don't meet my criteria. I said what is defined as "hot" varies widely, and you probably don't give yourself enough credit anyway.

Besides, having sex than "most people on this board" is not really saying much. :lol:

I've seen women on here say they've lost count

With the internet you could have someone every night if you were that desperate for it in my opinion
as there's men out there for whom sex is an obsession and sites that cater for this type (my brain's gone dead though can't remember the term for these sites)

Swinging sites

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:50 am

nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I disagree

Besides, having sex than "most people on this board" is not really saying much. :lol:

With the internet you could have someone every night if you were that desperate for it in my opinion
as there's men out there for whom sex is an obsession and sites that cater for this type (my brain's gone dead though can't remember the term for these sites)

Well, I'm sure you're not unattractive. :lol: So your experience does not really apply to the point I'm trying to make. And no, it's not true that "any" woman can have sex whenever she wants, just like any man cannot. Some women are going to be frequently rejected or degraded, so they use staying pure as a defense mechanism.

Thus, my point is that, as far as it being easy to sleep with women, it's not a perfect negative correlation between looks and easiness. In fact, it's the opposite at some points in the attractiveness curve. Average-above-average looking petite women with liberal politics and career ambitions tend to be the easiest, in my opinion.

Here's how I would represent it:

bombshell (very difficult) --- > above average (sometimes easy but depends on other factors) --- > average (easiest) --- > below average (easy) ---- > ugly (moderately difficult)

nessa238
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:58 am

Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I disagree

Well, I'm sure you're not unattractive. :lol: So your experience does not really apply to the point I'm trying to make. And no, it's not true that "any" woman can have sex whenever she wants, just like any man cannot. Some women are going to be frequently rejected or degraded, so they use staying pure as a defense mechanism.

Thus, my point is that, as far as it being easy to sleep with women, it's not a perfect correlation between looks and easiness. In fact, it's the opposite at some points in the attractiveness curve. Average-above-average looking women with liberal politics and career ambitions tend to be the easiest, in my opinion.

You can't have it both ways

When I joined a swinging site (for research purposes re a person I was seeing at the time who was on there), I had a multitude of replies to my ad without even putting a photo up so what does that tell you?

It says there are men out there who just want the sex, whatever the woman looks like

I maintain that if you want sex badly enough you'll get it

Above average looking women can pick and choose and tend to hold out for the very best looking men
so how on earth can they be 'easy'?

If they were easy, no man on this board would be so unhappy

Also, going on your theory that the very ugly aren't even out there for you to see what's going on with them, how on do you know what they're up to??

Plus, why would you have tried to get with a 'very ugly' person in the first place?

This sounds like supposition

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 1:04 am

nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:
nessa238 wrote:
Tyri0n wrote:

I disagree

Thus, my point is that, as far as it being easy to sleep with women, it's not a perfect correlation between looks and easiness. In fact, it's the opposite at some points in the attractiveness curve. Average-above-average looking women with liberal politics and career ambitions tend to be the easiest, in my opinion.

You can't have it both ways

When i joined a swinging site (for research purposes re a person I was seeing at the time who was on there), I had a multitude of replies to my ad without even putting a photot up so what does that tell you?

It says there are men out there who just want the sex, whatever the woman looks like

I maintain that if you want sex badly enough you'll get it

Above average looking women can pick and choose and tend to hold out for the very best looking men
so how on earth can they be 'easy'?

If they were easy, no man on this board would be so unhappy

The men on this board tend to be unemployed, so not an accurate sample size. Studies show that almost no women are willing to date an unemployed man, even if (and perhaps especially if) the woman herself has a good career. In addition, as I noticed in the aspie "social skills group" I tried for several months, most of the guys thought they were entitled to hot blondes or otherwise had no understanding of what compatibility means or how to identify it. Given this, the results on this board are highly unsurprising.

Average-looking women are more likely to be willing to engage in casual sex. They also flirt a lot more openly than ugly women and are more likely than ugly women to do the approaching, so they are much easier to identify, which should be especially helpful for an aspie.