I can certainly see why some people are single.

Page 4 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 5:42 am

hale_bopp wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
His behavior has nothing to do with social ineptness.

He was probably trying some pua, what was this technique called again? Nagging? Nigging?

:wall:

He was doing a pua tactic.

The note was for the socially inept people on this forum who will do something similar without realising they are doing it, coming across as pua without meaning to.

I am gonna practice this Nog...naga...no....I mean "Negging" technique with you right now:

[Negging mode] Hey you leafy - you're so unpleasant and rude, eww and I am probably too good for you, stop stalking me.

And oh btw [Nice Guy mode now], you have a nice avatar :D (<--note the big smile), you're a biologist right? (<-- pretending to care). Let's have some demonstration together of copulation in my bed (<-- Negging's only ultimate goal).

So how am I doing?

I'm imagining that face in a jar saying it.

I was thinking more of dolan duk
[img][471:424]http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2013/111/f/e/3d_dolan_in_png_by_hellscreamreborn-d62jgnh.png[/img]

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:28 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

He was probably trying some pua, what was this technique called again? Nagging? Nigging?

The note was for the socially inept people on this forum who will do something similar without realising they are doing it, coming across as pua without meaning to.

I am gonna practice this Nog...naga...no....I mean "Negging" technique with you right now:

[Negging mode] Hey you leafy - you're so unpleasant and rude, eww and I am probably too good for you, stop stalking me.

And oh btw [Nice Guy mode now], you have a nice avatar :D (<--note the big smile), you're a biologist right? (<-- pretending to care). Let's have some demonstration together of copulation in my bed (<-- Negging's only ultimate goal).

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

I would be happy to demonstrate copulation in your bed using you and a horny bonobo as the copulating example. Would you like to assume the position? I will stand over here with my camera and try not to point and laugh.

PS I just love how you said "I am probably too good for you" in your negging part. :lmao:

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:38 am

leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

I would be happy to demonstrate copulation in your bed using you and a horny bonobo as the copulating example. Would you like to assume the position? I will stand over here with my camera and try not to point and laugh.

PS I just love how you said "I am probably too good for you" in your negging part. :lmao:

In that case make sure our bonobo buddy is HIV free.

This should be filmed and broadcasted as a pua success story titled: From Average Chump to Horny chimp.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2014, 9:41 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
leafplant wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

So how am I doing?

You are doin' it wrong.

In that case make sure our bonobo buddy is HIV free.

This should be filmed and broadcasted as a pua success story titled: From Average Chump to Horny chimp.

LOL! Sure! I'll get David Attenborough to do a voice-over

http://video.nationalgeographic.com/vid ... latedvideo