Women frustrate the crap outta me

Page 2 of 4 [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 10:12 pm

The one person I've come across who was the worst with mind games was an aspie man.
Funny that.
Please don't generalize.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 10:13 pm

alien91 wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
I'm feeling some of that frustration. The impression you make on people by talking to them is unbelievable. You can be stable and well adjusted all you want, but look less confident than the guy standing next to you, or not add to the conversation in the right way and you will get passed over.

Sometimes I think if women had their pick, all guys would be like Eminem and they could just melt our icy bad boy hearts.

I know its a little sexist and broad stroke, but I've wanted to say that for awhile now.
I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to the choices women make in men. They are just too inconsistent.

attraction is in the domain of emotions, not logic and reason

alien91
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

06 Apr 2014, 10:29 pm

hale_bopp wrote:
The one person I've come across who was the worst with mind games was an aspie man.
Funny that.
Please don't generalize.
fair enough.. But being indirect and beating around the bush is typically a female trait.

leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm

alien91 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Funny that.
Please don't generalize.
fair enough.. But being indirect and beating around the bush is typically a female trait.

I am so sick of hearing this lie. I have never met a male who was direct and to the point and didn't beat around the bush. Really, can we stop promulgating false stereotypes?

mother2t
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2014, 10:38 pm

leafplant wrote:
alien91 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Funny that.
Please don't generalize.

I am so sick of hearing this lie. I have never met a male who was direct and to the point and didn't beat around the bush. Really, can we stop promulgating false stereotypes?

Agree. I think it's bull.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2014, 10:43 pm

alien91 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
alien91 wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
It seems that way doesnt it? I think the best way is to let them approach you so you dont have to worry about that stuff :lol:
but women will usually only step outside their comfort zone for an exceptionally good looking guy and/or rich high status guy. This is because they want to bag him and know he is in demand with other women. But for guys like me? Never.... Women dont have to work for average looking guys because we are a dime a dozen.
Not always true I had women approach me all the time and im an average joe I just dont catch on to their social quest right away I usually am indifferent to their adcancments and I think that pputs em off
if thats the case I don't buy that you are average looking, you are probably lowballing yourself. I am average looking and women never approach me or talk to me... How can I be missing their advances if they never speak to me? If I quit pursuing women altogether I would be incel for the rest of my life.. A woman will "Never" approach me.. Its just not going to happen.
Im meh Image

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 12:40 am

alien91 wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
Funny that.
Please don't generalize.

NO it is NOT.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 12:47 am

MDD123 wrote:
I'm feeling some of that frustration. The impression you make on people by talking to them is unbelievable. You can be stable and well adjusted all you want, but look less confident than the guy standing next to you, or not add to the conversation in the right way and you will get passed over.

Sometimes I think if women had their pick, all guys would be like Eminem and they could just melt our icy bad boy hearts.

I know its a little sexist and broad stroke, but I've wanted to say that for awhile now.

If I had my way all guys would be Joel Patfull who is a kind, lovely human being who works his backside off, treats those who support him with utmost respect and gratitude and is VERY easy on the eye :D

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 1:19 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
I am so sick of my aspie boyfriend. His passiveness and not responding to my messages.
Then dump him!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 3:23 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
I am so sick of my aspie boyfriend. His passiveness and not responding to my messages.
Then dump him!

Agreed.

If there is no way to a resolution and the relationship is causing you unnecessary hardship, then move on.

Singledom beats being in a rotten relationship any day.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 3:40 am

I don't think a relationship with a female is worth all the mental game playing they do to get what they want. Women seem to collect men, even if only for a few seconds at a time. As if attaining the attention of men is a competitive endeavor, to boost self esteem more than anything else.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 3:56 am

Persevero wrote:
Well, as you likely already know, aspies have a tendency to focus excessively on one aspect of their lives at a time. Don't take it personally if he's paying less attention to you, that's how his brain works.

That being said, it's my opinion that if he doesn't pay special attention to you after the exams you might need to get mad at him for you to get the point across.

I know, and I will follow your advice. He has a very busy life; he works 4 times a week from 17:00 to 22:30, he does theatre 4 hours a week, he's in a students sorority. And then there's his study which he has to work incredibly hard for. I hope that after the exams he shows more attention to me and takes the initiative more. Otherwise he can just forget it. Why would I stick to someone I am not satisfied with. I don't understand myself sometimes. I think I have a dependent personality disorder.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:03 am

Cafeaulait wrote:
Persevero wrote:
Well, as you likely already know, aspies have a tendency to focus excessively on one aspect of their lives at a time. Don't take it personally if he's paying less attention to you, that's how his brain works.

That being said, it's my opinion that if he doesn't pay special attention to you after the exams you might need to get mad at him for you to get the point across.

I know, and I will follow your advice. He has a very busy life; he works 4 times a week from 17:00 to 22:30, he does theatre 4 hours a week, he's in a students sorority. And then there's his study which he has to work incredibly hard for. I hope that after the exams he shows more attention to me and takes the initiative more. Otherwise he can just forget it. Why would I stick to someone I am not satisfied with. I don't understand myself sometimes.

" you might need to get mad at him for you to get the point across."[

^^ This is the kind of thing I talk about when I make reference to "games." Contrived anger with the objective of , what word can I use other than manipulating the attainment of something, even attention.

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:07 am

khaoz wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Persevero wrote:

I know, and I will follow your advice. He has a very busy life; he works 4 times a week from 17:00 to 22:30, he does theatre 4 hours a week, he's in a students sorority. And then there's his study which he has to work incredibly hard for. I hope that after the exams he shows more attention to me and takes the initiative more. Otherwise he can just forget it. Why would I stick to someone I am not satisfied with. I don't understand myself sometimes.

^^ This is the kind of thing I talk about when I make reference to "games." Contrived anger with the objective of , what word can I use other than manipulating the attainment of something, even attention.

And men never EVER do that at all. :roll:

BTW, it's not "contrived anger", she's genuinely hurt and angry - she's just going to make it clear as trying to be rational and understanding hasn't work.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:20 am

khaoz wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Persevero wrote:

Why are you quoting me and not persevero alone?

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 4:23 am

Kezzstar wrote:
khaoz wrote:
Cafeaulait wrote:
Persevero wrote:

sorry. I should learn by now to just keep my mouth shut

And men never EVER do that at all. :roll:

BTW, it's not "contrived anger", she's genuinely hurt and angry - she's just going to make it clear as trying to be rational and understanding hasn't work.