My girlfriend removed me from Facebook

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,343
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

13 Apr 2014, 11:22 am

repeated post.



Last edited by Jono on 13 Apr 2014, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,343
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

13 Apr 2014, 11:28 am

Lukario wrote:
I didn't want to go with some people in the family to a hotel and I was afraid that I would get picked up even if I told them that I didn't want to come so I said to her that I told my father that I'm over 18 and can decide for myself (not too long ago he said "but we have some "plans"" and he drove me to my grandma which I didn't want visit right then) and came to her place and then my mom called her (I didn't think she would find her number), she got pissed etc. and I think she's stupid for this, I can forgive her for saying that I'm damaged if I don't understand that she didn't like what I did but she should at least add me as a friend before that happens and maybe we'll get together again and I've read about people who have lied for fun but still have gotten together again.


Hang on. I need some more information than that for me to give an opinion. Why did you not want to spend time with those people in your family and why were you afraid that they would pick you up to go to the hotel anyway? For that matter, why would you be spending time with them in the hotel? From what you've written, I don't understand what you're saying but I do want give you advice if you can explain it better.

Edit: I've read your posts if I'm to understand you correctly, this about a problem with your father right? So, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I seem to understand, the issue is that live with your father, with who I suspect, you do not have a good relationship with, you lied to your girlfriend about your father allowing you some freedom and then you lied to your girlfriend a second time to cover up your first lie. Can I ask you a question? Are your parents divorced? If this information is true then I think that I know reason why your girlfriend may have removed you from her friendship list on Facebook. The problem is that isn't just a white lie, I think that you seemed to have lied to her repeatedly about your relationship with your father and given that I also think you're still both teenagers, there's a possibility that she may simply not be mature enough yet to deal with those kinds of issues in a relationship with someone. Please understand that while she may of decided that you have "too many issues" be her boyfriend after you had told her the truth, what happened is not your fault. I sincerely believe that two people in a mature adult relationship would be able deal with such issues, you just haven't found the right person yet.



Last edited by Jono on 13 Apr 2014, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

13 Apr 2014, 11:29 am

I didn't want to go there for many reasons, one of them being that I just wanted to be home and if I wrote that I didn't want to come to my father and he just showed up either trying to pick me up or forcing me I would have a hard time forgiving him and I would feel very pissed.



Jono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Jul 2008
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,343
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

13 Apr 2014, 12:01 pm

Lukario wrote:
I didn't want to go there for many reasons, one of them being that I just wanted to be home and if I wrote that I didn't want to come to my father and he just showed up either trying to pick me up or forcing me I would have a hard time forgiving him and I would feel very pissed.


Sorry to confuse you but I've edited my post. It's got some advice for you.



Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

13 Apr 2014, 1:20 pm

Jono wrote:
Lukario wrote:
I didn't want to go with some people in the family to a hotel and I was afraid that I would get picked up even if I told them that I didn't want to come so I said to her that I told my father that I'm over 18 and can decide for myself (not too long ago he said "but we have some "plans"" and he drove me to my grandma which I didn't want visit right then) and came to her place and then my mom called her (I didn't think she would find her number), she got pissed etc. and I think she's stupid for this, I can forgive her for saying that I'm damaged if I don't understand that she didn't like what I did but she should at least add me as a friend before that happens and maybe we'll get together again and I've read about people who have lied for fun but still have gotten together again.


Hang on. I need some more information than that for me to give an opinion. Why did you not want to spend time with those people in your family and why were you afraid that they would pick you up to go to the hotel anyway? For that matter, why would you be spending time with them in the hotel? From what you've written, I don't understand what you're saying but I do want give you advice if you can explain it better.

Edit: I've read your posts if I'm to understand you correctly, this about a problem with your father right? So, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I seem to understand, the issue is that live with your father, with who I suspect, you do not have a good relationship with, you lied to your girlfriend about your father allowing you some freedom and then you lied to your girlfriend a second time to cover up your first lie. Can I ask you a question? Are your parents divorced? If this information is true then I think that I know reason why your girlfriend may have removed you from her friendship list on Facebook. The problem is that isn't just a white lie, I think that you seemed to have lied to her repeatedly about your relationship with your father and given that I also think you're still both teenagers, there's a possibility that she may simply not be mature enough yet to deal with those kinds of issues in a relationship with someone. Please understand that while she may of decided that you have "too many issues" be her boyfriend after you had told her the truth, what happened is not your fault. I sincerely believe that two people in a mature adult relationship would be able deal with such issues, you just haven't found the right person yet.


Well she's 22 and I'm 21 but still I think she should quit the attitude and talk to me about it and at least be my friend, I also blame my father more than her for this I just realized this now, if it wasn't for him being so untrustworhty I would still be with her.



leafplant
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 5 Oct 2013
Age: 49
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,222

14 Apr 2014, 7:12 am

Lukario wrote:

Well she's 22 and I'm 21 but still I think she should quit the attitude and talk to me about it and at least be my friend, I also blame my father more than her for this I just realized this now, if it wasn't for him being so untrustworhty I would still be with her.


Just based on what you wrote here I can tell you have too many issues. Plus your thinking is all confused and illogical and all over the place, half the time you are contradicting yourself.

There are no *shoulds* in life that are not followed by a lot of suffering, so just avoid them if you can.



TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 697

14 Apr 2014, 10:46 am

Chill out dude. Seriously, all the worrying is not helping.



Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

24 Apr 2014, 9:07 am

F*ck this, I sent a message and said that I'm bored and if she wants to hang out but no answer, now I'm more angry than sad, by the way she hasn't said nice things to me sometimes and goes emo like she's 10 and says that I made her cry around 15-20 minutes afterwards and that she won't smile anymore, she can also shut the f*ck up about telling me how to get friends when I have more than her and she doesn't have a disorder containing social problems while I have AS, I have some more explanation but maybe It's not worth it after this bullsh*t, she could at least keep me as a f*cking friend, how hard is it, I've read and heard about people including my mother who has lied (maybe on purpose unlike I who wasn't aware of things) and they have been forgiven and swore to never do it again and guess what, they were together until they didn't have feelings for each other, yet they remained friends, I also think she should be grateful for wanting to be with her because she said I can't have a normal brain after watching a cheap gore scene with little shock value in it with her.



Last edited by Lukario on 24 Apr 2014, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

24 Apr 2014, 9:09 am

I don't see a reason to make a call if you decide to text either, I have problems sleeping at night (I haven't slept today) and I've cried/had tears in my eyes because of this, my f*cking father can't be trusted for sh*t no matter what he tries to convince me with, he of all people had to be that dumb and stubborn, FML (yes, It's childish to write those three letters but it gives a nice description of my current life situation) I feel like the tears are coming again soon as well :(

I just hope that I can at least explain myself fully, I really want to even though I may have to learn the lesson the hard way and at least remain friends with her if she is normal in the head and can accept it, I just did one little mistake which I wasn't aware of and I didn't see her in the (big) picture she wasn't a part of it then I just saw my dad, stephfather and mother as my enemies and I didn't think my mom would figure out her number and she would know, I curse that day so much.



aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jul 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,181
Location: Canada

24 Apr 2014, 8:01 pm

You know, you are responsible for your half in any relationship you are involved in. This includes the relationships you have with your family, your friends and any potential girlfriend, and your business relationships. You have to do your part to sustain the relationships and know when to cut off when things aren't working out (especially when you know you are doing your best). Your ex may not understand this from what you have said.

I wish for you this much... knowing that you did the best you could with what you had. Ask yourself privately these kinds of questions rather than answer them here as they are for you, not us:

Did I do the best I could? If not, what do I need to do in order to improve moving forward? What kind of behaviour will I brush off and move on from? What will I not tolerate from other people?


_________________
Your Aspie score: 130 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 88 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie


OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2011
Age: 56
Gender: Female
Posts: 11,447
Location: About 50 miles past the middle of nowhere

24 Apr 2014, 9:21 pm

If she unfriended you on FB I really don't think she's still your girlfriend. Most couples I know have their significant other listed as "In a relationship with...." on their FB. If she didn't have that to begin with and then got mad at you and unfriended you on FB, that's sort of like breaking up with you via FB.

Also, if she's gonna get so mad about something like that, do you really want to be walking on those kind of eggshells from now on? That's kind of f****d up. You really want to worry about her getting so mad over something that harmless?

I'd seriously move on.


_________________
I'm giving it another shot. We will see.
My forum is still there and everyone is welcome to come join as well. There is a private women only subforum there if anyone is interested. Also, there is no CAPTCHA. ;-)

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com


AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,051
Location: San Jose

24 Apr 2014, 9:58 pm

Send her a Virus then DDOS her!


_________________
Your Aspie score is 193 of 200
Your neurotypical score is 40 of 200
You are very likely an aspie
No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList


Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

25 Apr 2014, 8:46 am

OliveOilMom wrote:
If she unfriended you on FB I really don't think she's still your girlfriend. Most couples I know have their significant other listed as "In a relationship with...." on their FB. If she didn't have that to begin with and then got mad at you and unfriended you on FB, that's sort of like breaking up with you via FB.

Also, if she's gonna get so mad about something like that, do you really want to be walking on those kind of eggshells from now on? That's kind of f**** up. You really want to worry about her getting so mad over something that harmless?

I'd seriously move on.


Maybe but I just don't get why she said it was okay some weeks later and then suddenly removed me as a friend, a normal person tells a person that they're not interested and I remember laying my arm around her, she said no and didn't want a hug and removed me as a friend days later, I don' think I tolerate this, I don't want her to frown at me when she sees me just because of a mistake I did.



Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

11 Jul 2018, 11:29 pm

It's a long time since I posted here but this needs an update.

I got courage and sent my ex a friend request which she accepted but then I sadly found out that she has been together with a guy she met early when school began about 1/2 year after she broke up with me.

In the end the one who matters most has to be my first ex who I overreacted at during something stupid 2 years before I met the ex in this topic, so far I've only said hi in one text message and my name in another when she asked who I was, maybe she's just forgotten my number since It's 6 fricking years since we had contact. I miss having her on my lap and holding around her.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,247
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

12 Jul 2018, 2:35 am

Lukario wrote:
It's a long time since I posted here but this needs an update.

I got courage and sent my ex a friend request which she accepted but then I sadly found out that she has been together with a guy she met early when school began about 1/2 year after she broke up with me.

In the end the one who matters most has to be my first ex who I overreacted at during something stupid 2 years before I met the ex in this topic, so far I've only said hi in one text message and my name in another when she asked who I was, maybe she's just forgotten my number since It's 6 fricking years since we had contact. I miss having her on my lap and holding around her.


Did you have another relationship ever since?



Lukario
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 7 Aug 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 450
Location: Norway

16 Jul 2018, 2:29 am

No.