Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(Straight)

Page 9 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

MaizeFlower
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Aug 2018, 11:10 pm

I'm a 23 year old girl who is very ambitious and creative. I draw a lot of surreal art, work in IT, and do some writing for a little bit of side income. I am very sociable and have a lot of personality, I just love talking to others. I am into Artificial Intelligence as well and have built a chatbot. I make a lot of pixel art and I just love artistic analysis so much. I would love to meet someone as passionate in the visual or written arts as I am. I am into science and academics as well, but I find myself really desiring creativity currently.

Some personality traits to describe me are: Eccentric, jealous, sassy, risk taker, creative, analytical, humorous, laid back, fun, intuitive, energetic

I love having fun and indulging in things like sex and good food. I am a very sexual person and into BDSM. This is a important aspect in my life (I'm into masochism, bimbofication, and petplay).

I love traveling and am looking for a new place to eventually move to. I love learning with others as well, I have always wanted to take an online course or just learn a new subject with someone I was dating. I just want to learn what is out there as far as people. I am monogamous and really want to find a mindmate.

Ohnos
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Sep 2018, 2:59 pm

Female
Uk

Hobbies include reading, computer games and going to work. Shy /socially anxious, especially when it comes to romantic relationships manifesting as social withdrawal. After that I'm loyal, quirky and relaxed. I like to discuss ideas and anything to do with work and systems improvement. I also like silly chats.
I need some one who doesn't get angry easily as anger scares me. No preference for alcohol. I'm looking for someone kind and honest.
8O

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2018, 5:46 pm

Ohnos wrote:
I also like silly chats.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you said something else... :oops:

Weltenschmerz
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2018, 2:19 pm

Good evening random people of the internet,

My name's Brian and I'm a 26 year old university graduate from Germany. I do not have an official diagnosis, but after extensive consulting with my psychologist it seems highly likely that I have a somewhat mild form of autism. I am writing in this thread, because I would like to get to know a girl that I understand and get along with.
My hobbies include video games, fantasy novels, fanfictions, writing and poems. I also adore pets of all sorts. My vast interest in global politics may also be noteworthy. Recently I have thought about trying to play some tabletop. Especially Pathfinder or Dungeons and Dragons. If you would happen to be interested in that as well that would be great!
With 220 lbs and 1,80 cm I'm somewhat on the chubby site of things. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a pale complexion complete the description of my physical appereance. In regards of personality one could rightfully say that I strive for harmony and tranquility. Any sort of exaggerated drama or unnecessary conflict is basically poison for my well-being.
My dream girl would have those traits as well. In addition to that an assertive and blunt behavior in regards to all things romantic would be very much appreciated, since I have a lot of trouble with this. Since those are red flags for some people, I would like to mention beforehand that I'm very much agnostic, do not wish to have children and live mostly as a loner.

I would be happy if you reply to my message :)

Sean0000
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Oct 2018, 3:19 am

Sean,

Male

Serious about finding life partner.

Anyone feel free to contact me in any way...

Sean0000
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Oct 2018, 2:08 pm

Sean0000 wrote:
Sean,

Male

Serious about finding life partner.

Anyone feel free to contact me in any way...

22 the start of next year, I rounded up because it's nearer and feel time is moving way too fast. Not trying to be dodgy, I'm as open as can be, message me or Skype message/call...

Autistibot
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 Nov 2018, 6:07 pm

Barbara
63 year old straight woman.
I consider myself a warm and affectionate woman. I am looking for a Christian man who is kind, gentle, and not scary. I want safety in my home. I grew up in a dangerous home and I promised myself that when I became an adult my home would be safe for everyone. My son grew up in a safe home. Those were my rules. The world is rough and hard, but homes should be a safe haven. I have known I was an Aspie since I was a child. I thought I had learned to mask all of my autistic behaviors, it was tough as many of you well know. Some things can be masked, but apparently not everything can be masked :D . I didn't know until recently that almost all of my problems in the work force and in relationships were from my autism. I seriously thought that just by masking the behaviors my autism was not an issue. I have learned so much about myself the last few months. Wow! Masking autistic behaviors does not in any manner control or cure autism. If anything I probably just made matters worse. Anyway, I am tired of being alone and I want someone to share my life with. I have a master's degree in counseling and was a therapist for many years. I am now on disability due to too much stress in my life. I have a great sense of humor and consider myself fun to be around. I would like someone who has a good sense of humor too.

North von Stratford
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Dec 2018, 2:06 am

Hum,
So. I'm Jonas, 19, Eng. student in Montréal it helps that I'm bilingual. But anyways, my main genuine interests in life include first and foremost history (both the political and military variety) from 1789 forward. My hope in life is to become a soldier and/or a scholar.
I'm an avid reader (a lot of non-fiction, but I adore good historical novels and the occasional fantasy book) and a bit of gamer (I love old CRPGs from Baldur's Gate-style isometric types to ARPGs such as Mass Effect [Yup. In my book they're old] and strategy games, in particular wargames - I firmly believe that details are the spice of life in this case.), I also enjoy physical (biking, taking long walks and drown... swimming) and generally spend more way time than I should outdoor.
Personality-wise, I would describe myself as a fundamentally shy fellow, which is to say I suck at making first contact but I tend to get pretty talkative once I open up. I believe that at the core I'm a gentle, caring, curious individual, a non-judgmental, loyal and honest man, though God help you if you think you can bully me. I would love to meet a girl about my age with traits and a penchant in topics similar to mine, with whom I could talk meaningfully. Though warned, I do sarcasm sometimes, though my friends to date don't mind.
I'm indifferent to politics and religion, since I do neither. Hum, I believe that's all, there's to say.

Outsider85
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

21 Aug 2019, 5:12 pm

Name: Nathaniel Schulte

About me: full time frozen food worker. Online college student (currently going for Bachelors in American History. Masters in Public History is next.

Hobbies: Martial arts. Reading (when I can). Movies.

Looking for: A woman who can appreciate my quirkinesses, old fashioned gentleman like conduct. Willing to get dolled up once in a while for a romantic candlelight dinner. Likes some old tv shows ex: ER, MASH and Big Bang Theory to name a few.

SpencerD1115
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Aug 2020, 8:01 pm

Firstly what I am looking for and a little bit about me: I am 28, I have High Functioning Asperges, I am looking for a kind, caring, loving, intelligent, family oriented (deep bond with family) woman with a conservatively minded (not politically) soul. I am extremely interested in finding a friendship with the possibility of romance; without tattoos or piercings. I have been frustrated in the lack of romance, female friendship, and dates. I have not ever been on what one might consider a date with someone looking for similarly minded things I want. Looking for someone who loves books, movies, and writing. Who is hopeless deeply romantic soul like myself.

For me my diagnosis appears in these ways: I’m shy, I have social Anxiety, and think differently about career and dreams.

Secondly: Love (outsider my family and friends) has never been easy or worked out for me. My life is littered with stopgaps of romantic love coming and going never much for the best. Going back all the way to my being in third grade. Another issue is that most apps aren’t filled with many honest or real people, most sadly are whores, wanting no real relationships but instead intercourse and moving on afterwards. It makes it seem like rap music or most of the modern unintelligible lyrics of music these days, vapping, and many things form today are things Which are pushing our world further away from progressing forward in a good way. It’s another reason why I don’t fit into today’s society in many ways. I’m sure many people reading this agree they don’t either in many ways as well.

Thirdly: I am more of an old soul in a young man’s body. It’s led me to the point where there’s a fact there aren’t many women out there that are what I’m looking for that seem to fit Me or even our dating material. Most people don’t want to date these days they just wanna hit it and quit it if you will! If not intercourse they are interested in they want: sugar daddies, or they are lying to and telling you the truth (catfishing you) and trying to get money off you (for reasons such broken phone or to get one) etc.

It’s made me contemplate and plan out a specific app (up there with e-harmony or Match) for dating for people like ourselves and people who are on inspection in other ways as well as people with other disabilities and mental or physical. I mean disability, brain function, unless, whatever you wanna call it (don’t mean to offend anyone). I just need funding and help for long run to make the most amazing app for dating for our type of people in this world.

Lastly, I look forward to seeing if any woman 25-35 want to talk and if we could go anywhere. Hopefully from text to phone call and then video calls? Anyone Interested in talk the app let me know! Thanks in advance for reading this post.

- Spencer

Danusaurus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2020, 1:36 am

Hey,

I'm Dani.

Male

Interests

Hip hop music(rap , RnB), basketball, rapping, singing, science and space stuff particularly the Kepler region, I really like cranes and machinery, cars specifically mechanical stuff, PC gaming and cooking

Religion

Agnostic-atheist

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.

What I'm doing with my life

I've studied automotive mechanics, like call centre work would like to work in childcare as I love children, they're awesome and have no expectations and they love having fun and learning. Am currently working on beginning a mixtape album rap and singing I am trying to quit smoking cigarettes and enjoy drinking alcohol. I like recycling and nature and insects.
I have kids but no living with me.

Looking for

Someone I can go out on a date with who has similar interests to me so that we can have casual conversations on subjects that appeal to both of us. If not I've all the time in the world to love your interests and only expect someone to be supportive of mine if not actually enjoy it as I'm getting pretty damn good at compromising with others. (I work hard at understanding others points of view and that has been very difficult) am open to private messages and would probably consider a long distance relationship.

Some pictures of me. (Click the link)

https://photobucket.com/u/Sodanz

Am very open and honest and a super caring guy who often gets his feelings hurt. I would love a girl to inspire me to write her n the world love songs. :heart: :D

Gamerking27
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 Dec 2020, 10:52 am

Hello, my name is Aurkaw.

I am 27 years old.

I am male.

I live in NYC.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers in high school.

I am interested in mathematics and video games, primarily, and also physics and philosophy and computer science.

I am looking for a girlfriend, preferably a white girl, who lives in NYC and likes math and/or video games (preferably both math and video games)

Message me if you are qualified and are interested.