Worldwide Aspergian single List 2.0(LGBT)

Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

KrisVincent
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Mar 2016, 5:57 pm

Currently located in Shakopee, MN.

24 years old. I'm queer, bisexual and non-binary.
She/her pronouns, although I also really like being called Sir.

5'3", thin, about 110 lbs, short dark hair, glasses.

I don't smoke, rarely drink, and have never so much as dabbled in any recreational drugs.

Not religious, although I wouldn't mind dating someone who is, so long as they don't attempt to convert me to their faith.

I still live with my parents, two brothers and three cats. As a matter of personal preference as well as financial and emotional necessity, I have no intention of ever living alone. I love having someone to come home to and as long as my parents like having me around this situation is ideal.

Depending upon the context of the interaction, my first impressions have been described as: cold, absurdly childish and delightful, shy, loud, blunt, clingy, quirky, silly, dorky, an unexpectedly biting wit, bad puns, dirty humor and an engaging intellect.

Seeking a companion in life. Someone who enjoys long walks, cuddles, playful teasing and thoughtful discussions.

Ideally, a long-term and monogamous arrangement, although I'm willing to make special exceptions. I'll consider long-distance with anyone that is adept enough to maintain interest via text and video chat.

cmyktechnicolor
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Jun 2016, 12:01 am

Diagnosis: Aspergers
Height: 6ft
Orientation: Bisexual
Religion: Agnosticism (leaning more towards Atheism)
Personality: Leans more or less towards introvert and extrovert depending on how I am feeling on certain days. Passionate about a good amount of interests that I partake in. Pretty quirky, and also pretty chill.
Interests: Watching film and television, playing video games, listening to music, urban exploring, drawing, writing, or just enjoying nature for what it is
Seeking: Individuals who are female, agender, genderfluid, etc. I'm open to poly relationships, even though my preference would be monogamous.

Some Links:
OkCupid: okcupid.com/profile/cmyktechnicolor
Tumblr: supreme-emperor-of-skaro.tumblr.com

HoneydewHaiku
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Oct 2016, 12:40 am

Diagnosis: Asperger's, ADHD, Bipolar
Orientation: Bisexual. Currently I prefer women, but I'm open either way.
Location: New York. I'm moving next year for grad school, possibly to Westchester, possibly out of state.
Personality: Witty, creative, quirky. Artistic. Definitely liberal. Intellectual. Awkward, possibly in a cute way. Emotionally disorganized. Passionate. A little forgetful. Strongly perseverative. Tendency to be a black-and-white thinker. Introverted at first, but social with friends.
Interests: Psychology, writing, board games, and cats. I am in school to be a research psychologist who studies autism (I'm submitting my first paper for publication at the end of the month). I'm intending to spend two years getting an MFA in creative writing before attending a PhD program.
Religion: Atheist with some affinity for Buddhism and paganism and Jewish by birth.
Seeking: Monogamous partner. Local would be preferred, but it doesn't matter much.

Writergirl53
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

12 Feb 2017, 3:42 am

I hope I'm posting this correctly, guess I'll know in a minute

Orientation: Polysexual/pansexual/still-figuring-it-out-but-I-prefer-women-and-non-binaries-sexual
Location: Toronto, (and would like to find somebody else in or near the city if possible)
Personality: Crazy writer chick, kind of unconventional, a bit quirky, a bit impulsive. Will probably take up a random project just because I can. I like to think I have a great sense of humour, but I'll let you be the judge of that. I sing in the shower, cook random fancy meals, and get really excited about political and other intellectually stimulating/charged conversations.
Interests: Writing, psychology, anime, drawing, photography, cooking, and reading
Religion: Jewish
Seeking: Serious relationship with a woman or non-binary preferably in or around Toronto or the GTA between the ages of 18 and 24, preferably also in undergrad, non-smoker, doesn't do drugs, drinks only occasionally, and leaves the house just often enough to force this homebody out of her comfort zone ;p

Thattori41
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Jul 2018, 8:49 pm

Diagnosis: Autism, just Autism
Orientation: Lesbian
Place I live: Palmdale CA (Near the Mojave Desert)
Physique: 5"2 and 110 lbs.
Religion: Nope nope-ity nope.
Personality: Sarcastic introvert who loves details and can recall life events and useless facts at will.
Fun Facts: I can be an incredibly sarcastic person. I once wrote a short play about being Autistic, it wasn't a comedy but people laughed. I go to Disneyland a lot and love to travel, as long as the area has no parasites or things that can kill me just by looking at them. I have seen the movie Ratatouille an inhuman number of times.
Seeking: Somebody who I can connect with, no matter where in the world they are.

Cavycat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Dec 2019, 10:19 pm

Orientation: Bi-sexual
Location: New York City Metro Area (roughly central Long Island)
Personality:Quirky, intelligent, witty
Interests: cats, cooking, rock music, literature, guinea pigs, sewing, drawing, coloring
Religion: Eastern Orthodox Christian
Seeking: A partner that is either male or female, and is personality compatible with myself. I don't care if nothing physical happens, just desire a human companion that I can bond with.

cmyktechnicolor
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Feb 2020, 12:04 am

Kinda wanted to update this thing since I might be on here more often

Diagnosis: ASD/Aspergers
Height: 6ft
Orientation: Pansexual
Religion: Agnosticism (leaning more towards Atheism)
Personality: Either introverted or extroverted on a day to day basis, dependent on spoons. I honestly don't know how to describe myself in full detail because I probably mask too much that I don't even know.
Interests: Watching film and television, playing video games, listening to music, urban exploring, drawing, writing, activism
Seeking: Some hella rad individuals of any gender for dates, friends, and everything in between. Also Polyamorous and partnered.

Some Links:
OkCupid: http://www.okcupid.com/profile/cmyktechnicolor
Tumblr: http://www.celestial-lightforms.tumblr.com
Insta: http://www.instagram.com/cmyktechnicolor

Iphone31966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Nov 2020, 6:24 pm

I'm a male. I'm just seeking anyone.

Muse933277
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2020, 5:10 pm

Sup? I'm a dude. My only requirements is that you must be alive and breathing.

nadroJ
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2020, 11:36 am

Diagnosis: ASD, psychosis NOS
Height: 6.3ft
Orientation: Gay , asexual
Religion: Buddhist practitioner
Personality: A bit awkward and outsider, observer , painter and musician, got a big heart, A 'phyconaut' (someone who experiments with hallucinogen for ritual purposes), anxiously disorganised at times, quirky at times, creative.
Interests: Music, composing, spirituality, art, animation, nature, writing, research, photography/videography , theories, others.
Seeking: Someone with similar interests or opposite interests ( I heard "opposites attract" ) who I can love and someone whom loves me too.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2020, 2:18 pm

Muse933277 wrote:
Sup? I'm a dude. My only requirements is that you must be alive and breathing.

Hi how old are you? :D