Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 9:37 am

I guess I'm good looking according to my friends but I get really frustrated when drunk girls flirt with me and when they start to sober up, they're not interested at all. I'm a very nice guy but meh that dosent always help.

Can you understand my fustration?

Protector88
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jul 2014, 10:23 am

I wouldn't be happy with that as well but I wouldn't be seeing any drunk girls because I hate alcohol use. Can't you find girls who are more civilized?

ypi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Jul 2014, 11:17 am

Jamesy wrote:
I guess I'm good looking according to my friends but I get really frustrated when drunk girls flirt with me and when they start to sober up, they're not interested at all. I'm a very nice guy but meh that dosent always help.

Can you understand my fustration?

Hi. When you go to a party, you may find all sorts of people! What you said happened to me many times. That includes people who just want to chat (and maybe sometimes throw a small pass even if not interested, even we may do that sometimes without really wanting to), people who are looking for just casual stuff or even more serious stuff. That happens everywhere and with all kinds of people. How many girls did that? Did you think that guys also do that? I think you should go out with an open mind, as not all people are just flirting when drunk. You'll find lots of diverse people, some of them just won't be interested and that's how it goes ;)

Protector88 wrote:
I wouldn't be happy with that as well but I wouldn't be seeing any drunk girls because I hate alcohol use. Can't you find girls who are more civilized?

Civilized? Respect people who made the choice to drink. You're on your right to dislike alcohol use, of course, but saying people who drink are not civilized is kinda offensive :(
I see nothing wrong with drinking if you can manage it and not disturb your own life. Unless we're talking about alcohol abuse and addiction, which may ruin your life, I think it's just fine.

Protector88
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jul 2014, 11:28 am

We are talking about girls who are so drunk they fancy the OP and after they get sober they don't like him any more. Drinking to me is not okay, we can agree to disagree about that. People who get drunk are the worst and I find those people uncivilized. It just my opinion and I stand by it with pride even if you find it offensive.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm

Protector88 wrote:
We are talking about girls who are so drunk they fancy the OP and after they get sober they don't like him any more...

The exact same thing happens to women. In the US we call that "beer goggles".

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 12:42 pm

Beer goggles have been proven by scientists to be a myth. Drinking alcohol only increases levels of 'lust'. It can also make people do act on there 'sober' thoughts.

TheGoggles
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 1:25 pm

Protector88 wrote:
We are talking about girls who are so drunk they fancy the OP and after they get sober they don't like him any more. Drinking to me is not okay, we can agree to disagree about that. People who get drunk are the worst and I find those people uncivilized. It just my opinion and I stand by it with pride even if you find it offensive.

You sound like a riot at parties.

Ann2011
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 1:26 pm

Forget the drunk girls, Jamesy, they are trouble. Or wait til they sober up, then make your move.

Protector88
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jul 2014, 1:36 pm

TheGoggles wrote:
Protector88 wrote:

You sound like a riot at parties.

You sound like a guy who thinks people can only be fun when drinking loads of alcohol. How sad is that? I don't need alcohol to have fun. Crazy enough without it.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2014, 1:54 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Beer goggles have been proven by scientists to be a myth. Drinking alcohol only increases levels of 'lust'. It can also make people do act on there 'sober' thoughts.

?

The bit I've emboldened - that'll be the beer goggles.

TigerEyes91
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Jul 2014, 8:32 am

Just bang the idiots while they're drunk. Get them to stay drunk with a shot or two even, then act slightly indifferent. When they text, it's a test. They will be all like "I'm sorry I'm so annoying but hi again :3", and IF you let your guard down, the balance of power will shift. They will text less and start going to other guys. They may be downright snide. The key is to know WHAT most women who get sexual before knowing you are like, and that being nice and open does not help with them. Your alternative is to find girl who is worth time and love, which could be a friend, someone you work with, a classmate, basically someone you may not even have known likes you. But, for most women, just play the morons.

Last edited by TigerEyes91 on 31 Jul 2014, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nordmann
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2014, 9:05 am

I agree about using your chances with them when they are drunk.

But you should also be a little careful that they are not too drunk, a few troublesome type of girls might accuse you of "raping" them when they are having regrets, or if they do not remember what really happened.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2014, 9:27 am

I once had a "girlfriend" who was a lesbian when sober, yet became heterosexual when drunk.

I once went into a bar, where I saw a pretty blonde girl kissing every man in sight. I thought she was attractive, so I let her kiss me as well. Eventually, I ended up in some car with her, going to Jersey (New Jersey). She was all over me in the car--until she finally sobered up. That's when the switch turned from "on" to "off." She said, "I can't do this," so I backed off. Fortunately, there was a PATH station nearby, so I took the PATH, then the subway, home. If we would have made it all the way to her house, I would have had no public transportation, and I would have been stranded.

For a couple of weeks afterwards, we had phone sex (this was in 1982, when there was no internet--hence, no "sexting", no chatroom sex). We had nice conversations, too. Turns out she was a very bright college student whom I would have been delighted to know. Alas, she broke it off rather abruptly, though in a nice way. I felt sad for weeks afterwards.

TigerEyes91

31 Jul 2014, 6:41 pm

What every guy here is saying is that some girls are crazy.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2014, 7:00 pm

Some people are crazy, especially when they get drunk.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2014, 7:01 pm

Some PEOPLE are crazy, especially when they get drunk.