Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2014, 7:01 pm

Some PEOPLE are crazy, especially when they get drunk.

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2014, 7:46 pm

I have over the years seen a few women whom like to use the excuse of being intoxicated to go out and have random sex with someone, its about like them telling them selves their not responsible for their actions when intoxicated and thus if they later do not like what they wake up to they can cry wolf and get the man in trouble or just tell people or friends that the man just took advantage of them while they were drunk (Oh those evil men), when its what they wanted in the first place. I never have sex or sleep with an intoxicated woman from some party or bar, now if she came to my home sober and wanted sex then we party thats fine.

hell there was even one that wanted to have sex but was married, I didn't know she was married till she sobered up the next day, in which case I didn't have sex with her but told her if she felt the same the next day when sober we can go for it, its that next day I found out she was married, and was also told by others she gets drunk and cheats on her husband quite often, after that I wanted nothing to do with her.