Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

BioBird
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Aug 2014, 5:16 pm

Quote:
(whispering: but don't fool yourself, she finds you sweet and honest, but not attractive).

Aw, man, why you got to be like that? pfff
No, I just thought he was a great guy and certainly attractive. It's obvious that we're not applicable for each other, seeing as how we have completely different wants and goals from a relation. I'm not up for hard-core dating right now, anyways.

Also, just a note to anyone checking out/wanting to check out my profile... just got some super childish bullsh*t from someone on here about an admittedly interesting topic. All I'm saying is: yeah, I may have a lot of erroneous content on there. I don't know everything. I have a select few topics I know a /lot/ about, and then I know quite a broad bit about the rest of everything. Except for Geography I don't know sh*t about that. I don't know a lot about a lot of things, I admit this and want to learn.
I would appreciate it if any qualms with my profile/questions I've answered could be brought up rationally, and with a somewhat kind and understanding mindset.
I only say this because I've had some pretty traumatic experiences in the past with ""corrections"", many of which were public, and I had panic attacks for years following such experiences. I don't care how pathetic I come off right now. I don't allow myself to have such things happen to me anymore, and I won't let people get away with being cruel to or disrespectful to anyone, no matter how correct they may be about the topic at hand. It's the TONE. that matters.

I just... ugh. I still get panic "fits" from such experiences, and I'd prefer it if people knew that beforehand so that they could at least realize how much the tone of their words effects the world around them. I am very amenable to corrections and input. I am never amenable to blatant bullsh*t that just... makes the entire world such a worse place to live in. Sorry. I'm just so upset and feel awful, right now.

Hahaha ughh I must just really not be able to get along with cognitive scientists... too bad for them. ;)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:21 pm

So you don't know where Lebanon is? That's sad, I was about to ask you out, but you have to find my location on the map for that to happen.

So no, no date.

BioBird

15 Aug 2014, 5:39 pm

The_Face_of_Boo: or we could just enact a world-wide "easter egg" hunt to find you. Who ever finds you first gets the date.

Too bad I have the homing instincts of a lobotomized carrier pigeon, so I'm going to have to pass ;)

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:45 pm

There's no way to tell what lobotomy might do to you, it might give you super powers in sense of direction!

BioBird

15 Aug 2014, 6:12 pm

The_Face_of_Boo: Good point. A high school classmate of mine had 1/3rd of her brain removed, and from what I can tell she remained a genius but also became a sociopath. fascinating. THE SUPER POWERS OFff having the "empathy" part of ones brain removed?

also, just casually stating that if "someone" wants to take the (blocked and concluded) O.C. discussion to this site, it's obvious you are not capable of rational thought, and I wont hesitate to report you if you continue to antagonize me. I sh*t you not. Please, let's just pretend we don't exist to the other. I won't let you hinder the positives I find upon this site. //end PSA because wow I abhor drama and this is so grade school. ridiculous

and here's a pertinent bird video for the nice people here because why not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcAfdgqXggg

penisgenius
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 Aug 2014, 6:48 pm

BioBird, you aren't a genius. That's fact. It is you who is incapable of rational thought, especially after naively believing what other people of esteemed positions told you without using critical thinking. That's a oh-they-said-it-so-it-must-be-true, and you eagerly stored another piece of information to feed your sensitive egotism. Your entire defense sounds like its birthed from disproportionate emotion, not reason. I'd struggle to believe that your IQ is above 130, and if it is, it means you're gifted. But not a genius.

You should change the answer from 'yes' to 'no' if you want to be intellectually honest, and you wouldn't want the Intelligence Police coming to give you an infraction for intellectual dishonesty, no? I think your mind deployed the Intelligence Police when you had your emotional fit because you have a bunch of hooligans in your brain running rampant with the narrative of you being a genius. Once more, you aren't a genius and I suggest you drop it altogether before you enter advanced age with ridiculous ideas about your intellect.

Thank you.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 4:59 am

BioBird wrote:
Quote:
you're pretty , and have lots of interesting things. its one of the longest profiles i've seen.
you're the type i would rate 4-5 star then hide do to your looks and being a red box.

I imagine the more handsome guys might message you though.

Aw wow thank you!! :00
I'm a bit sad that some find my apparent looks to be a deterrent, but I think that I try to make myself pretty approachable to the right sorts of people. Also, as to "more handsome guys", I've never really cared too much about conventional ideals of beauty. I only really care about the substance. It's hard enough for me to find people I'm even vaguely interested in, let alone wanting to date, and so therefore I think my being overly choosey about physical appearances would be to my own disadvantage. Just as long as the people take care of their health and partake in some level of personal grooming, they're probably attractive. Anyways, I'm 95.5% sapiosexual, sooo yeah

Also, I think I saw your prof on there. Very sweet, very honest in many excellent ways, and I'm sure you'll find a great match because of it. :)

was it sly279 name derek

well it has more to do with I'm not good enough for women like you, most know this and will show it, there are some who wouldnt think that way, but most would are are too good for me, I don't have the mental state to get 1000's of rejects and possible 1 non. then add the red means replies very selectively thus increased chance of rejection.

I get it it, i imagine if I looked like a super model I wouldn't talk to or date ugrly people. though I find 90% of women to be quite gorgeous. thus a hugh problem. I stopped being resentful about it and accepted that I am ughly and worthless. it while still depressing atleast makes it a bit easier to deal with . can't afford plastic surgery so not much I can do. not saying you are like that or being like that is wrong. its just how the world works. I find women that make me laugh and seem to have much in common with me and we are like 98% match apparenlty but its not meant to be, shes gorgeous and fit . I'm neither.

it may be. I do think a lot of women on thise sites are too picky, and i guess I right as they are there year after year. I don't think you would have as much trouble finding a handsome man as some other women might. its just finding someone compatible on the other stuff.

whats sapiosexual?

BioBird wrote:
Quote:
(whispering: but don't fool yourself, she finds you sweet and honest, but not attractive).

Aw, man, why you got to be like that? pfff
No, I just thought he was a great guy and certainly attractive. It's obvious that we're not applicable for each other, seeing as how we have completely different wants and goals from a relation. I'm not up for hard-core dating right now, anyways.

Also, just a note to anyone checking out/wanting to check out my profile... just got some super childish bullsh*t from someone on here about an admittedly interesting topic. All I'm saying is: yeah, I may have a lot of erroneous content on there. I don't know everything. I have a select few topics I know a /lot/ about, and then I know quite a broad bit about the rest of everything. Except for Geography I don't know sh*t about that. I don't know a lot about a lot of things, I admit this and want to learn.
I would appreciate it if any qualms with my profile/questions I've answered could be brought up rationally, and with a somewhat kind and understanding mindset.
I only say this because I've had some pretty traumatic experiences in the past with ""corrections"", many of which were public, and I had panic attacks for years following such experiences. I don't care how pathetic I come off right now. I don't allow myself to have such things happen to me anymore, and I won't let people get away with being cruel to or disrespectful to anyone, no matter how correct they may be about the topic at hand. It's the TONE. that matters.

I just... ugh. I still get panic "fits" from such experiences, and I'd prefer it if people knew that beforehand so that they could at least realize how much the tone of their words effects the world around them. I am very amenable to corrections and input. I am never amenable to blatant bullsh*t that just... makes the entire world such a worse place to live in. Sorry. I'm just so upset and feel awful, right now.

Hahaha ughh I must just really not be able to get along with cognitive scientists... too bad for them. ;)

well yess. you are ok with being with multiple people, while I can not beging to understand such wants, being I become super loyal to the one and feel guilty for even looking at other women. I had a offer once to possible be part of a poly relationship. couldnt fathom how it would work being the 2nd and lesser valued partner.

sorry that happen to you, there were some things I think we'd disagree on and others I found interesting. I also admit I didn't read it all was tired which makes it harder. over all probably would be a ok friend though providing we both bounced back from disagreements. I certainly wouldn't bring stuff up after readig a profile that I disagreed with. just seems a bit rude.
not the same as if you made a thread here, where If i felt strongly against it I would post. I don't think a profile is made seeking to discuss topics rather to share what you interests are to possible matches.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 5:00 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
sly279 wrote:
you're pretty , and have lots of interesting things. its one of the longest profiles i've seen.
you're the type i would rate 4-5 star then hide do to your looks and being a red box.

I imagine the more handsome guys might message you though.

She said:
Quote:
Also, I think I saw your prof on there. Very sweet, very honest in many excellent ways, and I'm sure you'll find a great match because of it. :)

i'm quit use to beig told I'm ugly by now and have acceted it a the truth. no women find me attractive. not much I can do about it except wait for what I plan.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
So you don't know where Lebanon is? That's sad, I was about to ask you out, but you have to find my location on the map for that to happen.

So no, no date.

its that town that is north of me about 45 miles right :P

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 7:00 am

Sapiosexual is someone attracted to brains.

Kinda zombie; brains taste good with lemon and coriander (but not healthy meat).

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2014, 11:00 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Sapiosexual is someone attracted to brains.

Kinda zombie; brains taste good with lemon and coriander (but not healthy meat).

A zombie would be a Sapiophage I think. A sapiosexual zombie would be seen by his fellow zombies as someone with a food fetish.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2014, 8:47 am

penisgenius wrote:
BioBird, you aren't a genius. That's fact. It is you who is incapable of rational thought, especially after naively believing what other people of esteemed positions told you without using critical thinking. That's a oh-they-said-it-so-it-must-be-true, and you eagerly stored another piece of information to feed your sensitive egotism. Your entire defense sounds like its birthed from disproportionate emotion, not reason. I'd struggle to believe that your IQ is above 130, and if it is, it means you're gifted. But not a genius.

You should change the answer from 'yes' to 'no' if you want to be intellectually honest, and you wouldn't want the Intelligence Police coming to give you an infraction for intellectual dishonesty, no? I think your mind deployed the Intelligence Police when you had your emotional fit because you have a bunch of hooligans in your brain running rampant with the narrative of you being a genius. Once more, you aren't a genius and I suggest you drop it altogether before you enter advanced age with ridiculous ideas about your intellect.

Thank you.

Said the "penis genius".

Who the hell are you?

penisgenius
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2014, 8:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Said the "penis genius".

Who the hell are you?

Oh boy, here comes the whiteknight to save the day for the fragile narcissist! She has delusions of grandeur about her intellect. Look at what this irascible woman wrote as an 'explained answer' on OkCupid:

MonocleBird on OkCupid wrote:
For f***s sake, I hate this question. ""IQ"" wise, yes. Apparently the "genius" range is disputed, but then again AS was taken off the Autism spectrum as an official diagnosis a while back, and people continue to use it quite rightfully so. "Genius" in this context does not mean "genius". It just means a number you fall on upon a given scale, correct or not. I've met many a "genius" who, no matter how skilled in their given field, was actually an idiot at heart. There are many different forms of intelligence, and I don't let a number dictate my feelings about my own life or others.
It's the effort one puts forth that matters. Truly.

I've gotten some seriously cruel and childish backlash about my answer here, and I have no plans to change it. I've explained myself rationally and without ill-will--something that I was not given the pleasure of mutually receiving from those so "knowledgeable" about this topic.
I don't know much about cognitive science, and I would be agog to learn, but please... just don't be a fuckwad about the fact that I don't know as much as you do about something.

Fact: there is no genius range on any modern regarded intelligence scale. It isn't disputed; it doesn't exist. The only thing you can factually call yourself is 'gifted' or 'highly gifted'.

Hey BioBird, what the hell have you done to deserve being a self-described genius, other than having a bunch of incompetent fools feed you ego-boosting lines about your questionable intellect? Huh? Are you on Wikipedia? Are you published and accomplished? What have you created with your supposedly incredible intellect? Show us some proof, because you are no scientist by the way you think and act.

You seriously have no self-awareness about yourself, which is present in your defensive and ridiculous response to this both in PM and here. Your entire self-view is built on, as I stated previously, what sycophantic idiots have told you and anything that shields you from reality. And you believed them like any fragile egoist would.

You aren't a genius. Admit it, cry, and move on. Seek psychological help.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2014, 8:34 pm

:roll:

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2014, 8:37 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Said the "penis genius".

Who the hell are you?

Someone who doesn't know or care that any moderator can view their other aliases with the click of a button. Either that, or they're attempting a ban evasion.

penisgenius
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Aug 2014, 8:42 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Said the "penis genius".

Who the hell are you?

Someone who doesn't know or care that any moderator can view their other aliases with the click of a button. Either that, or they're attempting a ban evasion.

That's great, keep the thread up while you're at it because it's her own personal shrine and attention magnet. Tell me this: what sane man will date a woman who is supposedly so intelligent but cannot possibly admit that she is wrong, and has delusions of grandeur and an out-of-whack emotional response when presented with reality?

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2014, 8:43 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Said the "penis genius".

Who the hell are you?

Most likely a sockpuppet of a regular poster.