Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:23 pm

Yep,more conservative women equals a more healthy romantic
society.I took a break,meet some good christian and
conservative women,and now Im happy.

Think about it,less abortion,less std,more stable father.
no Alpha males,no party girls.Our society would
be better. Sadly,the secular lifestyle has a strong grasp
on people.Bless conservative women.bless christian women.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm

And more bible s**t.

No thanks.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:49 pm

Yes,secular society is only good for Alpha males
and party girls.In a conservative society people
values their partners,and date to their equal needs.

conservative women finds healthy,stable men
to marry,they don't date the Alpha male
who would just pump and dump them.
People,Im right,look at all std,single mother,abortion
we have because of Alpha males and party girls.

what's wrong with strong values,having a wife
with value.My christian lady friends all married
stable,healthy men...Yet,some how,that's bad to you folks.

Stannis
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:50 pm

Actually, statistically atheists are more "moral" by christian conservatives standards, than christian conservatives are.

Also, secular is not a negation of conservative. It is the negation of theocratic.

Last edited by Stannis on 16 Aug 2014, 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 5:54 pm

Stannis wrote:
Actually, statistically atheists are more "moral" by christian conservatives terms, than christian conservatives are.

no,they are not.selection bias,liberals just focus on the few bad conservative
and ignore the good conservative.

em_tsuj
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:05 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
And more bible sh**.

No thanks.

I concur. I like women who are into long-term monogamous relationships, but I don't care for religious women. I don't want any reminders of religion in my life.

As to society, I think each person should be free to decide his or her own lifestyle in regards to sex. What makes one person happy might not be right for someone else. Or a person might choose one lifestyle at one point in life and another lifestyle at a latter stage in life.

I am deeply saddened by the death of marriage in our culture. That's because I am scarred by my parent's divorce. At the same time, I don't know if a different system for raising kids is worse. I just know that I want to be married before I have kids and not get divorced (at least not until the kids are adults). I don't want to put my kids through what I went through when my parents got divorced.

I am glad you found someone.

Last edited by em_tsuj on 15 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

billiscool
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm

Ok,people debunk everything I say,you can't.You
people know Im right.My christian lady friends,who
have shown nothing but respect towards me and support
me threw my tough time,all are wonderful human being.
them ladies all live a healthy,stable life,they didn't
have to become party girls.They have great husband,
great kids,why because they followed the right path.
and they saved me from depression.

bless them

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:07 pm

I often think that people are liberal when they are young because a more liberal society would put out more. Fathers hate it when their daughters are mingling with boys because they are all aware of what they were like when they were teenagers, The young is rebelling against the old to secure access to sex, and the old is trying to protect its own from the young whom might fall victim to it.

A conservative women who has a strong connection with her family and especially her father is probably not going to be a loose woman. Evil in our society HATES that, there are many males in our society who turn into utter animals if you deprive them of sex, it's these same forces that understand that by undermining the family, they can fulfill their animalistic urges, and find easy access to sex. These ones don't care about rituals, they don't want to follow the rules in courting, or tradition, they just want sex.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:10 pm

Eh.

Most conservative Christians I've met have hissed something to the tune of "Child of Satan" within a short time of meeting me. I don't fit the parameters of a "Godly woman." There is no room for a woman with an opinion, or a strong desire for some degree of autonomy, or a tactile need to spend most of her time in jeans, khakis, and t-shirts. No room for a woman who relates better to men, or who would rather help on a church building project than the door-to-door ministry.

Be careful of conservative Christian women-- they might be more outwardly "faithful," but I've spent a lot of time in the nursery and the preschool class and the "women's circle." I have seen A LOT of porcelain smiles and cut-glass eyes.

I hate to tell an Aspie to look at their eyes and listen to the pitch of their voices. And it might not affect you, because you're a guy. But-- look at their eyes. If they look hard and glittery and ever-so-slightly blank, don't trust those women. If their voices are extra-high-pitched and super-duper sweet, don't trust those women. If the corners of their mouths turn up and they show a lot of teeth when they smile, but their eyes don't crinkle around the corners and their laughter is very controlled, do not trust those women.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:28 pm

Christian and Conservative are two different things. I find a lot of people I meet who are Conservatives who claim to be Christians are actually the type to worship money more than they worship God. Jesus called the merchants at the temple in Jerusalem hypocrites for the way they were selling and trading in a place that was meant strictly for worship. Offer a Christian a lot of money on the condition that they must stop worshiping God and tell them to denounce their beliefs and religion and see what happens then.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 6:37 pm

billiscool wrote:
some BS.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:02 pm

billiscool wrote:
Yes,secular society is only good for Alpha males
and party girls.In a conservative society people
values their partners,and date to their equal needs.

conservative women finds healthy,stable men
to marry,they don't date the Alpha male
who would just pump and dump them.
People,Im right,look at all std,single mother,abortion
we have because of Alpha males and party girls.

what's wrong with strong values,having a wife
with value.My christian lady friends all married
stable,healthy men...Yet,some how,that's bad to you folks.

I'm pretty liberal.
I won't date unstable men.
If someone "pumps and dumps" me, it's because it was clear beforehand that it would only be a casual thing, so I'm doing exactly the same to them: they haven't crushed my delicate womanly emotions.
Never had an STD.
Never been pregnant, so I'm not a single mother and haven't had an abortion.

WHERE IS YOUR THEORY NOW?

But I am glad for you that you found someone to help you out of your depression; depression sucks.
However, Christian ladies are not the only people who are capable of being kind. The trick with liberal ladies is to stop implying that we're all dumb, slu*ty party girls.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:09 pm

I absolutely agree.

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:10 pm

Actually divorce rates, early marriage rates, and teen pregnancy rates are all much higher in the US Bible Belt than they are in the godless-liberal sushi-eating Northeast. You get some nice domestic violence stories out of the conservative-Christian ladies who don't believe in divorce, too. And I'm not sure, but I think abortion rates are actually higher in the South, too. Of course the educational systems are also a shambles, which is related. God isn't really a fan of the schoolbooks beyond the Bible, as it turns out.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:16 pm

tarantella64 wrote:
Actually divorce rates, early marriage rates, and teen pregnancy rates are all much higher in the US Bible Belt than they are in the godless-liberal sushi-eating Northeast. You get some nice domestic violence stories out of the conservative-Christian ladies who don't believe in divorce, too. And I'm not sure, but I think abortion rates are actually higher in the South, too. Of course the educational systems are also a shambles, which is related. God isn't really a fan of the schoolbooks beyond the Bible, as it turns out.

Yeah, I eat sushi too. And sashimi. Salmon sashimi is the best.
Burn me as a witch, I guess.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2014, 7:18 pm

Have you posted any of your music on this site, Who Am I?