Women, is i ok to beat your boyfriend?

Page 1 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 2:52 am

I am wondering this if it is ok to beat your boyfriend in order to get what you want? Is this socially acceptable and is it a good thing? I am hoping no but want to know the true answer.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 2:56 am

Uh...what are you talking about? Do you mean like hit, abuse? No, of course not. What kind of a question is that?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 2:58 am

tarantella64 wrote:
Uh...what are you talking about? Do you mean like hit, abuse? No, of course not. What kind of a question is that?
Good answer because I had an ex beat me for fun and im a male and never defended myself. I thought it was socially acceptable for women to beat men if they didn't do what the women wanted!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 3:13 am

tarantella64 wrote:
Yes I do mean hit and abuse and tell them they are worthless and useless thus contributing to metal abuse as well!

tarantella64
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 3:39 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
tarantella64 wrote:
Good answer because I had an ex beat me for fun and im a male and never defended myself. I thought it was socially acceptable for women to beat men if they didn't do what the women wanted!

You've talked about this many times here, and every single time I've seen it, people have assured you that this was wrong and terrible.

Marcia
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 5:53 am

It isn't ok to beat or abuse anyone.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 7:08 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Good answer because I had an ex beat me for fun and im a male and never defended myself.

wow what a b***h

dilanger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Aug 2014, 7:29 am

AspieOtaku, you did not hit her back. You have my respect.

My ex hit me because I smiled. She started to get upset about the grease leaking in the bag of the Chinese food. "Don't worry it'll be okay." I said with a smile. She wallops me in the chin while I was driving. She interpreted my smile as being sarcastic and talking down to her. I really did not know what I looked like when I did it. It warranted a punch from her either way. I was not happy getting hit. It almost threw me into a fit while I was driving. This was another tell tale signs that you have to be carefull and stay in control at all times. Even if logic may state a justification to hit back. The law; absolutely not.

Lesson of the story everyone. Under no circumstances a man should ever retaliate physically towards a woman.

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 8:30 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
I am wondering this if it is ok to beat your boyfriend in order to get what you want? Is this socially acceptable and is it a good thing? I am hoping no but want to know the true answer.

Dont know why you always try to make differences about man and woman. As you have been taught in kindergarten, its still not ok to beat anyone (except for self defense). Did your partner beat you with her breasts, or why is her or your sex important for that question?

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 8:45 am

dilanger wrote:
AspieOtaku, you did not hit her back. You have my respect.

Lesson of the story everyone. Under no circumstances a man should ever retaliate physically towards a woman.

I don't roll that way.

My father always put up the whole, "never hit a women" thingy. Screw that noise.

I hit anyone that hits me.

BearMode
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Aug 2014, 8:47 am

It's never OK to get violent. We're humans, we have the ability talk rationally about things.
My personal philosophy regarding this is simple.

1. Disregard emotions.
2. Apply logic.

There. Absolutely no need to even think about raising your fist.

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

29 Aug 2014, 9:27 am

I'm not a woman, but I will give you my piece anyways. This is not foreign to me. Is it o.k. no. Is it easier for them to get away with it than a man. Hell yes! These things tip the scales in there favor. Abusers know this. Abused women usually get it way worse though. Men get away with it too. If someone, or yourself is trying to believe that your circumstances "aren't that bad", it would be wrong for you to think so. Unless of course you like bondage. Sounds like she needs a bondage mate.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 11:37 am

It's no more okay to beat your boyfriend than it is for him to beat you. Abuse is abuse, no matter which gender is the giving or receiving.

Roobot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 Aug 2014, 12:19 pm

BearMode wrote:
1. Disregard emotions.
2. Apply logic.

Sometimes the logical response is to hit back. Like a quick sharp smack of the same strength that you were hit. When you're a kid for example, the rules of the game and the logical response is to fight back. There is no logic to taking it at all. You set yourself up as a victim and instead of one conflict, they carry on doing it and you get it over and over because you didn't deal with it when it first happened.

You don't have to be angry to stick up for yourself. Fighting back isn't always an emotional response.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 12:26 pm

She knew that I could not and would never hit back and took advantage of that and taunt me and told me to hit her and I never did and she got angrier and told me that Im no real man and a pushover. I told her that a real man does not hit a woman no matter what and this really infuriated her to be more abusive. I loved her but she did not love me back.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2014, 2:37 pm

Yes, it's ok. Some men have medical issues with their hands, arms, and/or wrists, or maybe they're just too tired after a day at work, and cannot beat themselves. It helps to have a girlfriend do it for them. It's a very considerate thing to do.