i hate to ask this but: girls how do i look

Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2014, 10:50 am

i hate to ask this but girls am i attractive? am i ugly? seriously i want to know,
i dont know if anyone has given me an honest opinion. everytime i asked someone out i get rejected

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/a ... 7928f1.jpg (im in the middle obviously, achievement hunter FTW)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/a ... c9b67b.jpg

also while i am at it, i might as well ask: is there a place in Western Australia where i can meet an aspie or even a girl aspie?

when i was at high school no one really speaked to me much and after i was rumoured about everyone but my friends didn't speak to me and now that i have left school i cannot make anymore friends due to my anxiety.

Alyosha
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2014, 11:02 am

probably not who you want a response from. but i'm a bi guy and i think you're attractive.

but ultimately while being attractive does help you don't need to be attractive to get a parenter or friends. i'm pretty ugly all told and i've got a long term partner (have had others), handfull of friends. The most imprtoant thing i've found is a willingness to put yourself in situations to make friends. that's a way harder thing to do than people think, but it's the real big thing in it.

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 12:04 pm

You have nothing to worry about. You look average (but very young) in the first pic and above average on the second. On looks only I think plenty of gals would be attracted to you.

issaoek
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Nov 2014, 10:38 pm

you remind me of my brother in bone structure and the curly hair (though his is a crew cut now), and he's always surrounded by girls, apparently to the point of trouble but according to my mom that's more on point of bad choices than anything else

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Nov 2014, 11:50 pm

Cafeaulait wrote:
You have nothing to worry about. You look average (but very young) in the first pic and above average on the second. On looks only I think plenty of gals would be attracted to you.

I am 18 after all

And thanks

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:27 am

Not a lady but good god is your waist abnormally thin! There are women willing to commit cold blooded murder for that sort of waist.

Something that struck me as very positive is that you have a natural smile, as it didn't strike me as 'off' or awkward, that is godsend for males on the spectrum. Pulling off a natural smile is probably just as a important as appearances, and you would be very fortunate to have it come naturally to you at such a young age.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 1:39 am

Go get 'em, tiger. ;) You look good.

I know, you asked for a female perspective and I'm the third dude to reply, but I honestly think you look handsome. Now will this help you score female attention? I don't really know. If I knew, I'd probably have a girlfriend by now.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 2:30 am

whos the lady in the picture with you?

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2014, 3:15 am

sly279 wrote:
whos the lady in the picture with you?

They are Michael and Lindsay jones from achievement hunter

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 5:46 am

Another guy here, gay.. and another vote for you being a good looking guy. It's not your looks that constrain you from getting a girl - it's your anxiety/AS symptoms. Control those things and you'll do just fine with the ladies.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 7:48 am

Klowglas wrote:
Not a lady but good god is your waist abnormally thin!

Yeah looks like the girl in first pic could easily lift him up using only that arm on his waist.

Getting bigger certainly wouldn't hurt I think.

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2014, 8:33 am

Uprising wrote:
Klowglas wrote:
Not a lady but good god is your waist abnormally thin!

Yeah looks like the girl in first pic could easily lift him up using only that arm on his waist.

Getting bigger certainly wouldn't hurt I think.

oh i dont think my waist isn't really that thin thats probably just my jumper

heres a couple of photos i have just taken, i dont think im actually that thin (if i am still then, then thanks)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/a ... f764e7.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e33/a ... 324215.jpg
(i just got out of the shower so my hair is we and sorry for the quality since i took this with my web cam)

dylan760
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2014, 8:51 am

Alyosha wrote:
probably not who you want a response from. but i'm a bi guy and i think you're attractive.

but ultimately while being attractive does help you don't need to be attractive to get a parenter or friends. i'm pretty ugly all told and i've got a long term partner (have had others), handfull of friends. The most imprtoant thing i've found is a willingness to put yourself in situations to make friends. that's a way harder thing to do than people think, but it's the real big thing in it.

goldfish21 wrote:
Another guy here, gay.. and another vote for you being a good looking guy.

i am straight but thank you both for the vote,
i respect people who are gay, bi and lesbian

Quote:
It's not your looks that constrain you from getting a girl - it's your anxiety/AS symptoms. Control those things and you'll do just fine with the ladies.

i have been trying but so far nothing worked, i mean i was better then when i started high school (where i was stareing at my crush and not being about to talk to anyone) and i can talk to anyone at shop employees but i still cant actully meet new people

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 9:56 am

Talking purely physical looks here:

How people see you in pics is irrelevant to how they see you in real life.

A lot of girls who see my pics online (and who never saw me in real life) tell me I am HOT - especially for the pics without glasses (for pics with glasses I just get Cute comments instead). That's because there are physical flaws that cannot be seen well in 2D: Height and body stature are most affected, head to body ratio, flaws on skin like eye black circles, pimples...etc. So that doesn't mean this how girls see me in real life.

I have discovered that when they see me being toned and all that, they automatically associate me to being big/tall (because that's their real subconscious preference, the most common idea of hot for them is: Handsome, tall and toned) - but in reality I may in the size of a G.I. Joe toy, that's how the 'gigantic' Starwars ships were filmed after all.

I have probed a little with those who told me "You are HOT/SEXY..." and what it often turns out that they have expected I am MUCH taller/bigger than how I am for real; they even get surprised when they know that I am just 161 cm (last time I checked).

Also many have questioned if my pics with and without glasses are of the same person, the Superman's way didn't turn out to be too dumb after all.

LoveforLoki
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm

I think you look just fine, you have this natural/surfer/outdoors-man kind of look.

DIProgan
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Nov 2014, 2:19 pm

Shouldn't have any problems because of looks. You're not good looking enough for girls to just fall on your doorstep but if your personality is alright I think you would do just fine.