Page 4 of 7 [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 5:06 am

LyraLuthTinu wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Don't be scared, don't hide.

There are no girls on the internet anyway.

Thanks for otherising us AspieGirls.
*smh*

AspieOtaku if I wasn't taken I would snuggle you. And yes there are girls who think AnimeGeek guys are adorkable. It wouldn't surprise me much if my daughter who's now 12 goes for an AnimeGeek in a few years when she's old enough to date...

~Lyra
:oops: :oops: :oops: ...Your hubby must be a lucky guy you are very kind...I hope some day to find me a good woman or she finds me and maybe is an otaku as well and we raise an otaku family and go together as a family to anime conventions and such, its not as fun alone and while there are women out there at those conventions I get distracted by the anime stuff and dont pay much attention to their ques because I dont go to conventions to look for a date but to check out the cool anime stuff.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Nov 2014, 9:22 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
Perhaps.
Are you...are you a fairy? *shivers* *hides*

Heavens, no. Probably for the best. I'd be the worst fairy ever.
.....so you wont cast evil spells or curses or bite me or do mean things? I guess my ex would hit the description but imo she would more hit the description of a demon, demons are much worse than fairies!

I most certainly will not. That bad, hmm? That's...that's actually rather horrible.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 3:24 pm

This song just came to mind hehe!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2014, 3:26 pm

Holmesian wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
Perhaps.

.....so you wont cast evil spells or curses or bite me or do mean things? I guess my ex would hit the description but imo she would more hit the description of a demon, demons are much worse than fairies!

I most certainly will not. That bad, hmm? That's...that's actually rather horrible.
Yeah, she was mentally and physically abusive and has sexually assaulted me many times not good at all have flash backs of it but the bright side is she wont be bothering me anymore and Im still alive.

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Nov 2014, 3:37 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
Perhaps.

Yeah, she was mentally and physically abusive and has sexually assaulted me many times not good at all have flash backs of it but the bright side is she wont be bothering me anymore and Im still alive.

:( That's good, though. You'll meet someone nice. This is what I tell my friend, when she's in a bad mood-if the Joker can get a girlfriend, then that's proof that there really is someone for everyone.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm

What if I run into a woman and she starts to shove her tongue down my throat and embrace me with heavily breathing all of a sudden? Because some do that.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Dec 2014, 9:41 pm

Oh, my...

Carry pepper spray.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2014, 10:33 pm

Holmesian wrote:
Oh, my...

Carry pepper spray.

Will be sure too because they might be fairies! 8O It might be a fairys way of greeting and suckering me into a false relationship and take me for a not so fun ride! 8O Better yet I should bring bear spray its much stronger than normal pepper spray even though i do carry pepper spray it might have a better effect against fairies and demons!

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Dec 2014, 9:46 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
Holmesian wrote:
Oh, my...

Carry pepper spray.

Will be sure too because they might be fairies! 8O It might be a fairys way of greeting and suckering me into a false relationship and take me for a not so fun ride! 8O Better yet I should bring bear spray its much stronger than normal pepper spray even though i do carry pepper spray it might have a better effect against fairies and demons!

There you go!

Crazypandalady
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2014, 10:16 am

I know nothing about animae but this conversation is really cute.

All I can advise sweetheart is I love talking to people who know stuff about stuff I am into, but you would have to really make it obvious you were interested because before my fiancé I probably missed out on some great relationships because I didn't know I was being hit on lol.

For me and my partner Eharmony worked.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 1:22 pm

*looks over his shoulder and sees a beautiful woman who smiles at him* Eeeeeep!! ! 8O ......*hides* :oops:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2014, 2:55 pm

*sees a crowd of women* eeep! *runs*

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2014, 12:42 pm

AspieOtaku wrote:
What if I run into a woman and she starts to shove her tongue down my throat and embrace me with heavily breathing all of a sudden? Because some do that.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Run as soon as her grip relents.
Or, you know... go with it. If you're relatively passive sometimes an aggressive SigOth can be handy.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2014, 3:31 am

*sees a woman* HI!! !! ! *runs away and hides again* :oops:

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 3:22 am

*comes out from hiding* what if...what if they want to snuggle with me after I invite them for a cup of coffee? D..dddd.does it mean they like me?*runs and hides again as he blushes profusely* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Holmesian
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Dec 2014, 9:00 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
*comes out from hiding* what if...what if they want to snuggle with me after I invite them for a cup of coffee? D..dddd.does it mean they like me?*runs and hides again as he blushes profusely* :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Yes. Yes, it does.