Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 5:07 am

Better date now, shrink 1 more CM and you're doomed to be single forever..

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 5:14 am

Couldn't resist. :lol:

Cafeaulait
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 7:05 am

MjrMajorMajor wrote:

Couldn't resist. :lol:

Adorable!

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 11:58 am

886 wrote:
Better date now, shrink 1 more CM and you're doomed to be single forever..

You...serious? :lol:

Schneekugel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2014, 3:15 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
That's funny, I am sure I stood 163 cm a decade ago at a doctor; last week I measured my height (at the doctor) for the first time ever since and I got 161 cm instead, I rechecked it few times at home with a roller ruller and got the same number. I dunno why I shrunk 2 cm but it's propably my mild scoliosis got less mild with age.
I am not sure how long I've been with this new height, it's not like I measure it every year (not even every 5 years) - it's just a number that got stuck in mind years ago and use it in all kinds of forms.

Now I recall some female users here claimed to be soooo good in "detecting" height-related lies on dating sites once meeting him for real with infallible accuracy even if it's by 0.5 cm! So I wonder, is it possible that I was "caught" in some of dates the last year and was assumed to be a liar or something? Also, couldn't be that a lot of guys shrink and don't follow up their height much yet got assumed to be liars by women?
(It's only one gender direcion here because I am pretty sure that if there's any slight different between in height between a woman's profile and real height, guys wouldn't even notice it upon seeing her).

I thought I had that discussion with you, but I must be wrong, because we were talking about the differences of about an inch, which is in cm about 2-3 cm, instead of 0,5 cm. (If I am not wrong about that imperial measuring stuff. ^^)

About your height: Could it be, that you were measured in the evening? Just as feets get wider during day, its normal that the spine gets pressed together during day. So everyone is in the evening a little bit shorter then in the morning. Maybe you were more physically trained the last time? Muscles play an important role for the support of your spine. (And I dont mean He-man style, but if you had some daily movement or regularly sports before, and might not be capable to do so for 1-2 years, it will have an impact.)