Talk about yourself for a bit

Page 69 of 91 [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72 ... 91  Next

maddog226
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jun 2012, 4:36 pm

hi im gabe im 17 and i am going to be a senior next year at high school like big man on campus lol anyways i was found out i have autism and thats why i am hear i gusses. no offence but i really have a hard time hanging out people like me its just tht i have been hanging out wit people who are not like me at anyway and have payed the price by almost geting my self locked up. but i have been telling lies to people to make a cover up story so they dont know who i am. to be honest i dont think anyone of my freinds know who i am i dont even think i know who i am anymore because all i have told is lies to cover me so they dont think different about me. i have allways been abused by people and thats why i think i have PTSD ( post traumatic stress disorder ) i have heard thats what the people who came from war that are not the same. i used to be a happy person now i dont even remember when i was happy at all. all i think about is the bad stuff and barley get any sleep at night sometimes because i have flashbacks of people abuseing me in school and no 1 would do a thing about it. my life story has allways been hell for me but im still looking for that day where everything would be alright for me but till that day im still going to be the same stuck in my hell hole. sorry this is alot but i had to get it out there for people who feel the same in life maybe one day it will be alright for us.

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 12:46 pm

My name is Ines, I'm 18 and from Germany. I haven't been diagnosed yet, but I'm pretty sure I have Asperger's.
I have long, dark brown hair and brown eyes. I'm pretty small (1,60) and people always tell me how I have very big eyes and a big lower lip (and it's true).
I live in my head more than in reality, which means, I don't actually do very much. Most of the time I'm behind the PC, watching videos, listening to music, reading fan fiction, playing games... I love music. I myself play violin and piano, though I'm actually a little too clumsy for violin, so I'm afraid I'll never be very good. I listen to pretty much everything I like, from Death Metal over Industrial Electro to more "mainstream" stuff like Pop or Hip-Hop.
I'm writing a novel, but I only manage to write like 1 page per week.
I'm studying computer science, but I'm not sure yet if that's the right job for me. Actually I'd like to be a singing teacher, as I love singing and yeah, I'm actually pretty good at it. Unfortunately at the moment I'm constantly hoarse due to a chronic sickness. :(
I never had a relationship and I'm not looking for one. Was in love once, but even then the feeling wasn't very strong. Guess I'm unable to love like that.

CrazyStarlightRedux
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2012, 8:41 am

Name: Adrian
Sex: Male (despite my unisex name)
Martial Status: Single (well...I come here anyway to see what's happening).
Interests: Gaming (which I rarely do now), Browsing (which gets boring), Exercising (for myself more then others), Music (up to a point).

I'd like to have some friends from the Manchester area (preferably the South East of Manchester), as I am a great listener of problems and I am a kind and gentle male.

I rarely get stressed with people despite my Aspergers and I guess I like to know different people all the time (but I may not be very trusting at first).

I get on with females (although I get put off of the typical Teenage/Young Adult bubbly attitude very easily) who'm show their intelligence and knowledge of culture.

Lastly, I can make some jokes that can be funny based on past experiences and stupid internet memes that are so old they probably existed before I was born in some shape or form.

I am very passionate about stuff too!

Sezzy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2012, 7:59 am

Hi my name is Sarah but my blog name is Sezzy. I'm 22 years old I love animals weather exotic or just plan animals in general. My favorite animal is red pandas yes there is such a thing! I spend most of my times doing poetry, creative writing, singing, drawing, and especially love duck tape and buttons I'm a awkward and have a unique sense of humor. I love the water and going to watch games like lacrosse baseball and bakerball. I love to go and travel. My favorite color is baby blue if you want to know more just ask on this site.

Sezzy :P

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2012, 1:09 pm

Hi, I'm Sam. I'm 19, boring, and just flat out average.

I listen to a lot of music. Bands I listen to are The Birthday Massacre, AFI, The 69 Eyes, London After Midnight, Jack Off Jill, HIM, an Kidneythieves. Life without music would be pointless.

I play video games. Pokemon is my all time favorite(go ahead, you can laugh). Other games I like include Splinter Cell, Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, and many others. My video game collection is quite extensive.

I also read but very rarely. My favorite books are The Dark is Rising, Splinter Cell, Zink, and various manga.

Speaking of manga I also like anime such as Black Butler, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon and Blood+.

I also like Succubi. For those of you who don't know about Succubi look up Succubus. Naamah is the best Succubus. She RULES!! !! !

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Francesmances
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Jul 2012, 1:21 am

My name is Frances. I'm 29 and in-between graduate degrees. Married and divorced at a very young age. Went back to grad school years later and I just finished my master's thesis, which will be graded in a month or two and then I have to defend. I'm dating someone with AS and it is likely to turn into a long distance thing soon. He and I have been together for a little over a year. I guess I joined to be a little closer to him; he seems to be interested in posting on forums, so I thought I'd start with this one.

Anyway, I have quite a bit of general "dating experience" if anyone needs help or is struggling and if it's something you don't want to discuss on the forums then you can send me a PM.

Jediyoda
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Jul 2012, 2:08 am

Hi my name is Annette and I love to draw. Drawing has just recently become my main way of communicating how I feel instead of saying it face to face to people which I am no good at, my physcologist found I could communicate better this way. Music is my main love only problem is, I can't have my music up loud due to I live in a unit complex and I can't have a drumkit :-( which I love to play, mainly jazz. I'm abit of a hermit and love what I call Aspie quiet time reading david eddings books, Game of thrones, or books on the history of Ireland.

Anyone into skyrim here? Yeap Im into any computer game, gaming console whether its the old nintendo 64 to the latest xbox kinect I will play it I love it and enjoy it, its like entering another world to excape from this world I'm in, even if its only for a couple of hours.

I love my Science fiction I collect Star Trek Memrobila and have been collecting since 1985 at 12 years of age my favourite Star Trek character is Commander Will Riker and Data.

Im no good at all with communicating very well or putting a point across or explaining things to anyone unless I draw it or write it down on paper. My room is my comfort zone a place I feel safe, I have been told by my Mum, support worker and physcologist that I give to much and that I give my last 5 dollar note to someone than be concerned about me which has put me in some situations which my Mum and my physcologist has to help me out of everytime.

If things get too much I head out with one of my friends who also is Aspergers and go 4x4 wheel driving and bush walking I love the fresh air, quiet, waterfalls and the animals. I used to love to mountain bike in the bush years ago . I really want to get back into it again.

annanah
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2012, 1:55 pm

Hi
I'm a 22 year old girl from Norway, not diagnosed and not sure I'll ever will be. I freaked out when I read the sympthomes of Aspergers (about a month ago) because that is ..me. Just the me that no one really meet.
I study computer sience, and are obsessing over neuro sience at the moment. Love music and books.

Currently in a relationship, which is not going very well (again..) and are here to se how other people do things.

darkshadows1966
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2012, 6:24 pm

Hi my name is Bill an i'm 23 years old. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

I was diagnosed with aspergers when i was about 17. I had known that i had trouble making friends in school and i was always a loner to the point many people probably didn't even notice me. After i was diagnosed i denied it to myself for awhile because i was afraid of being labelled as "different". But reading the symptoms online i can agree ith it and have accepted it now.

I have a pretty good life except for a dead end job. I would probably like to find something else but i just don't know what else i'm capable of doing because i also have anxiety disorder

. I have had several girls i have been interested in romantically over the years. the first 2 i didn't do anything about because my fear of approaching them scared me and i was afraid of their reaction. I had a couple of dates with a third girl but only because a teacher helped me. Now that i'm on my own i worry about not finding a girlfriend or having a family.

My interests are reading. My favorite books being the mike hammer detective books by mickey spillane. I'm also a big movie fan and am working on my movie collection. I also go to see new movies alot. I like music but mostly oldies like Elvis Presley. I like older country music singers like Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings. i do like some more recent singers like Pink but i think music hs gone down hill. My favorite tv shows are Star Trek and an old daytime tv show called Dark Shadows that was on ABC daytime during the late 1960's.

Have any questions just ask away.

okie
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

07 Aug 2012, 11:41 pm

I joined the forums today. I'm blessed to have a kind and understanding girlfriend. I was diagnosed last year and she's been with me for two. After my diagnosis, she educated herself on Asperger's Syndrome all she could, and our relationship improved remarkably. Things still get rough, but we persevere.

Bellissima
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2012, 8:35 pm

Hello! My name is Bellissima
On my spare time I like to play music, guitar, piano, singing. I also like to knit

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

22 Aug 2012, 7:34 am

I am a quarter-century old from Western WA, but inside, I am from Los Angeles.

I'm a hopeless optimist whose likes are many, and I aim to please, nothing more. I've had my share of difficulties, and I've had a lot of bad things happen to me (tl;dr alert). I am hoping that woman comes to me, and she won't compare me to Casey Anthony and/or Jerry Sandusky.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2012, 11:40 pm

I'm impossibly realistic at times. Strong willed but have to be. Average to slightly muscular build 5'7" brown hair brown eyes Irish native American decent. I'm loved and hated at the same time for being honest. I'm a hard working "jack of all trades" but master of none.

mrsjohnny
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Aug 2012, 11:49 pm

johnny77 wrote:
I'm impossibly realistic at times. Strong willed but have to be. Average to slightly muscular build 5'7" brown hair brown eyes Irish native American decent. I'm loved and hated at the same time for being honest. I'm a hard working "jack of all trades" but master of none.
Let me help you hes a hard worker, very intelligent, loves the out doors, loves children, knows when to work when to have fun, works on his own vehicles can do electrical, carpentry, plumbing work, sings beautifully.

kakal364
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Aug 2012, 8:05 pm

My name is kakal live in thailand

LunaticOnTheGrass
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

My name is Rutger (Named after Rutger Hauer, look him up). I'm 18 and am a typical College Freshman with nothing more than my parents supporting me (though egging me on to be more independent) and some vague dreams in my head.

I'm twig-thin, 6' 2", 150 lbs; blonde-haired, blue-eyed. I'm diagnosed with Asperger's Syndome and mild inattentive ADHD.

Interest-wise, I have the misfortune to have Politics be amongst my current obsessions (which, of course, will lean me towards one end of the spectrum). I'm also a PC-gaming Elitist, have Pink Floyd (and Roger Waters, specifically), as my stand-ins for deities, were I religious.

I also tend to overuse parentheses.

I write a bit of poetry on the side, I can sing far better than my stammering voice would betray, and I'm extremely good at absorbing History facts of nearly any persuasion.

I'm really shy; I'm not at all the kind of "confident" guy that many girls look for, and it takes time for me to warm up beyond awkward status. But to the very few that have been able to tear down this wall of mine together alongside me, have revealed a philosophical and extremely caring young man who is just too afraid to lose the vestiges of that side he has left.

*Ahem* That was stereotypically poetic. Anyone whose interest is piqued by this may PM me or whatever.