Talk about yourself for a bit

Page 91 of 91 [ 1452 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 1:22 am

My name’s katlyn. I’m 32 years old. I’m a mother of a very tall 2 year old boy. I recently because single after an 8 year wonderful relationship with a close friend Ended because of a combination of him cheating on me because I lost a lot of my sex drive after pregnancy complications, a period of time where I was going Excruciating painfuly blind because of an eye illness. and just not being able to cope with the isolation from the pandemic. My partner knew about my disabilities as I warned him about them when we first started dating but I guess over the course of our relationship he forgot I had them. I don’t normally have melt downs but when I do I completely shut down and Ive went through so much drama and strife due to stress at work. My partner got over all this pretty quickly. I’m still struggling trying to get over everything. I just feel like I keep making things worse.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 3:46 am

Valforwing wrote:
My name’s katlyn. I’m 32 years old. I’m a mother of a very tall 2 year old boy. I recently because single after an 8 year wonderful relationship with a close friend Ended because of a combination of him cheating on me because I lost a lot of my sex drive after pregnancy complications, a period of time where I was going Excruciating painfuly blind because of an eye illness. and just not being able to cope with the isolation from the pandemic. My partner knew about my disabilities as I warned him about them when we first started dating but I guess over the course of our relationship he forgot I had them. I don’t normally have melt downs but when I do I completely shut down and Ive went through so much drama and strife due to stress at work. My partner got over all this pretty quickly. I’m still struggling trying to get over everything. I just feel like I keep making things worse.

i hope you got your sight back.

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 2:17 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

I did after surgery in December. But then work a few months later forced me to take an unpaid medical leave because my glasses hadn’t came in yet. I was out of work for 2 months. And while I was out my husband ended up falling for a coworker because of all the extra hours he had to put in. It’s just hard to get over all of this because he was my world. I shared everything with him and in the end it didn’t matter anymore because we stoped going places and taking trips so he started for those things with his coworker while I was stuck at home unable to drive.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 2:27 pm

Valforwing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

I did after surgery in December. But then work a few months later forced me to take an unpaid medical leave because my glasses hadn’t came in yet. I was out of work for 2 months. And while I was out my husband ended up falling for a coworker because of all the extra hours he had to put in. It’s just hard to get over all of this because he was my world. I shared everything with him and in the end it didn’t matter anymore because we stoped going places and taking trips so he started for those things with his coworker while I was stuck at home unable to drive.

i'm sorry this happened to you, you were attacked all at once by a bunch of bad things. i have found that people are not to be trusted, that is why i'm a hermit living alone out in the woods, vast shortage of good humans who won't hurt me.

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 3:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

i'm sorry this happened to you, you were attacked all at once by a bunch of bad things. i have found that people are not to be trusted, that is why i'm a hermit living alone out in the woods, vast shortage of good humans who won't hurt me.
I used to be that way until 8 years ago when my friend told me he loved me and had always loved since we first met. I had planned on telling him my feelings for him and had a love letter set aside for him but he beat me to it. He made me feel so normal that even I forgot my disabilities. I don’t think I can go back to being a hermit despite really wishing I could. I’ve got a little human who needs me and I’m not the best mama I can be right now. I also really miss being around other people. Not The strangers I have to deal with at work but people I actually know and aren’t around me just to use me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 4:43 pm

Valforwing wrote:
I used to be that way until 8 years ago when my friend told me he loved me and had always loved since we first met. I had planned on telling him my feelings for him and had a love letter set aside for him but he beat me to it. He made me feel so normal that even I forgot my disabilities. I don’t think I can go back to being a hermit despite really wishing I could. I’ve got a little human who needs me and I’m not the best mama I can be right now. I also really miss being around other people. Not The strangers I have to deal with at work but people I actually know and aren’t around me just to use me.

being twice your age, i know my time and chances are near an end. but at least you still have time and hope, you can find another decent person deserving of you, the odds are much better for you.

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 5:37 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

being twice your age, i know my time and chances are near an end. but at least you still have time and hope, you can find another decent person deserving of you, the odds are much better for you.

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. I’m just going through a confusing part of my life that has just gotten harder with the isolation from supportive people. Im looking forward to getting to spend some quality time with all of my famiy Saturday but every day at work has just been a struggle or a constant reminder of my struggles.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 5:46 pm

Valforwing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. I’m just going through a confusing part of my life that has just gotten harder with the isolation from supportive people. Im looking forward to getting to spend some quality time with all of my famiy Saturday but every day at work has just been a struggle or a constant reminder of my struggles.

i am very thankful to be old and obsolete from the rat race :) i hope your work is alright and not a hell like mine was.

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 5:56 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Valforwing wrote:

i am very thankful to be old and obsolete from the rat race :) i hope your work is alright and not a hell like mine was.

I work in a deli and some of my coworkers are jerks that refuse to do things the way company dictates to the point that it messes up everyone else’s performances and clean up time. Stealing time, tricking others into doing their tasks, pretending to not understand English, just standing there starring at you instead of doing there own tasks. I’ve worked with them for nine years and I am done with the behavior. Other then that I rarely have to deal with rude customers or anything else like the job I had a decade ago.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 8:56 pm

^^^i hope you can get out of there soon.

Valforwing
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 9:04 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^i hope you can get out of there soon.

I’m probably going to try to stay in for one more year. Better benefits and 401k after the 10 year mark. I’ll probably just transfer to another store location since most of the problems seem to veg corruption based in tongues particular store in general.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 9:06 pm

well i hope you make top speed with your plans then :)